Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Sept 11 2013 said:
what do u mean valid for 1 hour?
U don't know what does that mean .... Really I Got AIP yesterday but its valid for 1 HOUR ONLY ..
Please check my yesterday post then u will know every thing ... :p :p :p :p :p

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
HARMIN said:
we already given them 8 weeks but they r busy to prove us that "same father and same son ":p :p :p :p
And if your lawyer is right it doesnt take another 1 month to send out AIP emails lol xP

kaira1

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- VEG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2013
AOR Received.
July 11, 2013
Med's Request
Feb 17, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 26, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP Feb 17, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 9, 2014
LANDED..........
May 23, 2014
What exactly happens during Stage 2 inland application? We asked to do Medical and PCC, which are done and already received by CIC. So do they do any other type of inquiry or our file is just in queue.. waiting for the file to be open and look at it for DM. what is other verification? Do they check with canada revenue for money verification during stage 2 for applicant

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
bruneian said:
And if your lawyer is right it doesnt take another 1 month to send out AIP emails lol xP
My lawyer went to Vegas yesterday and he is enjoying his life with the good amount given by me .. :p :p :p :p
Did u notice my comment ..we already given them 8 weeks but they r busy to prove us (as father V same son M also) :p :p :p

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
kaira1 said:
What exactly happens during Stage 2 inland application? We asked to do Medical and PCC, which are done and already received by CIC. So do they do any other type of inquiry or our file is just in queue.. waiting for the file to be open and look at it for DM. what is other verification? Do they check with canada revenue for money verification during stage 2 for applicant
Kaira1 .... Yes I know and i gonna explain to u here ....
1st.... They gonna check ur blood reports...... May be u got HIV
2nd ..they check ur pee reports also ... may be over drug due to tension cause by CIC long waiting process
3rd. they must check ur blood pressure reports ..if u don't have high BP or Low BP then they gonna stop processing ur case till u got high BP
4th ... Criminal check from ur mother land .. may be u r gangster their or u kill someone their
5th..they will check if u r involving in any Gov. Party or any politics in ur home town..because they don't want any Indian or other country politician here ....... :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
Hello guys!!! :) I just landed in Calgary...

This landing process has been one of the easiest things ever.

First of all the people working there were extremely NICE!

So here is the process:

I got there and went to the receptionist who made sure I was supposed to land today and made sure I paid the RPRF ($490) If you haven't paid the fees yet, you can do it there (everybody was paying there today).

After that my husband and I sat down and had to wait for an officer to call our names (20 minutes more or less)

Hubby and I go into the room and the officer was very nice and asked us how we were and then she explain that I've been approved for PR but the final decision was about to take place, then she asked me:

1. Have you ever been charged/convicted of a crime or offence in Canada? - NO
2. Have you ever been refused admission to Canada or required to leave Canada? - NO
3. Do you have any dependence? - NO

Then she looked at my husband and asked him

1. Is this your spouse? - YES
2. Is this your first time being a sponsor? - YES (then hubby said "First time and only".. the officer laughed :D)

After that I gave her my pictures and she print my COPR and made me read it for any possible mistakes, then I signed it. She took my passport and put an immigration stamp on it, gave me the COPR and said "Well that's all, congratulations Cirene you are now a Permanent Resident of Canada"

We thank her for her time and that was all guys.. The interview took only 8 minutes!!!

PS: After I get my PR Card on the mail (she said around 2 months) I can get a Permanent SIN, and in the meantime I can still use the Temporary One!

I'm so so sooo happy!

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Cirene said:

So here is the process:

I got there and went to the receptionist who made sure I was supposed to land today and made sure I paid the RPRF ($490) If you haven't paid the fees yet, you can do it there (everybody was paying there today).

After that my husband and I sat down and had to wait for an officer to call our names (20 minutes more or less)

Hubby and I go into the room and the officer was very nice and asked us how we were and then she explain that I've been approved for PR but the final decision was about to take place, then she asked me:

2. Have you ever been refused admission to Canada or required to leave Canada? - NO

2. Is this your first time being a sponsor? - YES (then hubby said "First time and only".. the officer laughed :D)

After that I gave her my pictures and she print my COPR and made me read it for any possible mistakes, then I signed it. She took my passport and put an immigration stamp on it, gave me the COPR and said "Well that's all, congratulations Cirene you are now a Permanent Resident of Canada"

We thank her for her time and that was all guys.. The interview took only 8 minutes!!!

PS: After I get my PR Card on the mail (she said around 2 months) I can get a Permanent SIN, and in the meantime I can still use the Temporary One!

I'm so so sooo happy!
Congrats Cirene ..Ur journey to Canada PR Aready Over .. Wishing u very good luck for ur bright future in Canada .. :) :) :)

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
July 23rd 2014 :)
Cirene said:

So here is the process:

I'm so so sooo happy!
congratulations Cirene :) very happy for you :)

Happy to see another Calgarian in the list :)

woodyc

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
Congrats Cirene awesome news enjoy your new freedom & life

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
HARMIN said:
Congrats Cirene ..Ur journey to Canada PR Aready Over .. Wishing u very good luck for ur bright future in Canada .. :) :) :)
rifat said:
congratulations Cirene :) very happy for you :)

Happy to see another Calgarian in the list :)
woodyc said:
Congrats Cirene awesome news enjoy your new freedom & life
Thank you so much guys!! It took one exact year!

My application was received on April 2nd 2013 (CPCV) and today April 2nd 2014, I am a PR :D!

kaira1

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- VEG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2013
AOR Received.
July 11, 2013
Med's Request
Feb 17, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 26, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP Feb 17, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 9, 2014
LANDED..........
May 23, 2014
HARMIN said:
2nd ..they check ur pee reports also ... may be over drug due to tension cause by CIC long waiting process
3rd. they must check ur blood pressure reports ..if u don't have high BP or Low BP then they gonna stop processing ur case till u got high BP
4th ... Criminal check from ur mother land .. may be u r gangster their or u kill someone their
5th..they will check if u r involving in any Gov. Party or any politics in ur home town..because they don't want any Indian or other country politician here ....... :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Hahaa... Good one Harmin

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
I think you need to read the the things u type before hitting send! Enough with your sensless comments, that person asked for a serious answer!

quote author=HARMIN link=topic=129064.msg3022355#msg3022355 date=1396459479]
[/quote]

AckTivity

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
13-01-2014 (mailed 24-01-2014)
Nomination.....
AIP: 17-02-2014
AOR Received.
04-04-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-01-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
LANDED..........
23-02-2015
Cirene said:

I'm so so sooo happy!
YAY! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! And thank you for sharing your landing process with us.

Tuesdayc

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Ok, this is totally non-immigrations related! And completely tax related.

I am trying to file my 2012 returns (despite only being in Canada from Oct 2012) and was wondering if anyone has the same experience. Which form should I be using? The non-resident form or the normal provincial tax form?

Thanks a lot!!!