Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
Linden said:
I don't think it's so much sending more additional proof about the relationship. That doesn't stop CBSA from issuing a removal order. Presumably the applicant has already sent enough proof.

To prevent a removal order from CSBA you have get legal status back. So either doing it as a refugee or completing a restoration of status and become a visitor in Canada while they wait for the results of their application.
How can it be a restoration of status to a failed refugee ? ,to become a visitor ?That's unreal, and what about what cic website says ?about that there is no longer require to have legal status to apply inland . Also he hasn't mention if he posses a owp , he probly does , for how long is valid? Only he knows

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
AchankengCrawford said:
Did you also submit an Open Work Permit application when you submit your Sponsorship Application? If you did, you should have implied status. But, having a refugee application denied always raises red flags, so I would get yourself a good lawyer, if you don't have one already.
Submitting an OWP with your sponsorship application does not necessarily mean you get implied status.

Submitting the application before your current status expires, whether it be visitor, temp. worker etc., gives you implied status. Don't know how that works in conjunction with a refugee claimant if that is considered legal status in Canada while you are waiting for a decision.

Gaur

Oct 15, 2013
Hi everyone,

I applied for Spouse Sponsorship from inside canada in Dec 2013. I sent my application to CPC -Vegreville Office.
They received my application on 2013/12/09 and started processing it on January 14,2014.

I received a mail yesterday saying my file is transferred from CPC - Vegreville to CPC- Missassauga Office.
It says , CPC -M is just the new designated processing center for inland sponsorship.

What does that mean?
longer wait time ??
interview call ???

Please let me know.

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
Tilikun said:
How can it be a restoration of status to a failed refugee ? ,to become a visitor ?That's unreal, and what about what cic website says ?about that there is no longer require to have legal status to apply inland . Also he hasn't mention if he posses a owp , he probly does , for how long is valid? Only he knows
Yes like I said I don't know how it would work in conjunction with refugee status. They should probably talk to a lawyer for this specific case.

Yes you do not need legal status to apply inland but CBSA can still issue a removal order if you do not have legal status in Canada whether or not you have a sponsorship application in progress. CIC and CBSA are two different entities.

Yes the OP doesn't mention a work permit so I can't comment on that till they provide more information.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Linden said:
That's what I was thinking. Call agent told me they send it electronically. Though she didn't sound sure. Anyone else want to give CIC a try?
Linden ...Its not about where he call ..its about our paper work matter and i hope they don't lost any forum member application or other necessary documents while doing this transfer...Lawyer told me they transfer through transports ..not electronically and they advise my lawyer to call cpc-m after 2 weeks ...good bless all of us ...

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
Gaur said:
Hi everyone,

I applied for Spouse Sponsorship from inside canada in Dec 2013. I sent my application to CPC -Vegreville Office.
They received my application on 2013/12/09 and started processing it on January 14,2014.

I received a mail yesterday saying my file is transferred from CPC - Vegreville to CPC- Missassauga Office.
It says , CPC -M is just the new designated processing center for inland sponsorship.

What does that mean?
longer wait time ??
interview call ???

Please let me know.
It doesn't mean anything. They are transfering everyone's files from CPC-V to CPC-M. If you look through the posts on this thread you'll see that a lot of us (if not most) have also received that letter. They say that things will be faster at CPC-M, but we'll see.

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
HARMIN said:
Linden ...Its not about where he call ..its about our paper work matter and i hope they don't lost any forum member application or other necessary documents while doing this transfer...Lawyer told me they transfer through transports ..not electronically and they advise my lawyer to call cpc-m after 2 weeks ...good bless all of us ...
Thanks Harmin. But what someone was questioning was the fact how is your lawyer sure about how they transfer. Did he just talk to a call center agent? Those agents don't always give consistent answers as you already know. In any case nothing anybody can do now but wait.

Gaur

Oct 15, 2013
AchankengCrawford said:
It doesn't mean anything. They are transfering everyone's files from CPC-V to CPC-M. If you look through the posts on this thread you'll see that a lot of us (if not most) have also received that letter. They say that things will be faster at CPC-M, but we'll see.

Thanks a lot for your reply. I hope things will be faster at CPC-M office.

ruppcs

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Has anyone heard anything about when they will start processing files again? I think a while back Harmin said he read in the 2014 thread they should start mid-march. Anyone else hear anything? I'd really like to start seeing some movement!

chinaman

Mar 8, 2014
Frustration is all I that I can explain my feeling. Long wait and see no progress.

Do any of the July Applicants still yet received their letter confirming their files had been transferred. Cuz it will scare me out if they lost the file or what every reason which they misplaced my files (only) in the deep hole.

Good for those who already received results, AIP DM whatsoever. Lets hope all others will receive so result soon.

woodyc

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
Just checked the mailbox then I got that letter about the shift from CPC-V to CPC-M must of came yesterday.

Tilikun

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Veg--CPC-Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
woodyc said:
Just checked the mailbox then I got that letter about the shift from CPC-V to CPC-M must of came yesterday.
Hey me too! I just got the famous letter , from Vegreville about the transfer , no date on the letter , but the brown envelope has the Canada post stamped with date 2014-03-10

woodyc

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Amazingsho said:
Hi I have several questions regard to uploading files for TRV Extension online application.
Please teach me if youve done this !

Q1: for application form imm 5708, should I upload it with writing signature and validation or not ?
Q2: for bank statement, can I use online banking screen shot instead of getting them from bank ?
Hi there.
Q1. I read somewhere on the guideline (forgot already as this was last year when i did mine) that by uploading the 1mm5708 after answering it, you are signing it electronically.
Q2. Yes, you can send screenshot. In fact, hubby deleted his account number as he was not comfortable with all the account numbers written, but his name and balance are there. If you have submitted your inland app, you can use the document which mentioned your sponsor's income ( in my case hubby sent the document signed by his boss stating his salary). I also included my aor just to inform them that my application is already in process. I got a 1 year extension.
Hope this helps.