Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Interview........
March 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 16, 2015
LANDED..........
March 16, 2015
Yeah Prayer is the best magic and Miracle m I waas just shocked while talking to the agent my sentiment was so it means I/m gonna wait 8 months more frp my AIP but anyway, I believe in yiou guys ...sorry for some typo im having a big problem with my laptop.I hope Im gonna receive good news next month. I just need my opemn work permit so i can apply fpr my medicare already, because im pregnant ang i need it,.

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
So something strange is happening.

I didn't send medicals with my application as I thought they'd request it later when it is time.
I got my AIP, OWP. and a letter stating that I need to renew my passport etc. There was no mention of medical request on it.
I still went ahead and booked a medical appointment with a doctor, which is on March 10th, 2014.
I signed into e-cas and see that "Medicals were received" ??? LOL
I'm not sure how.

I did do medicals somewhere in 2010 for a refugee application that I had. I'm not sure if they're getting it from there or whats happening. Should I just cancel my medical appointment or still go through with it. Its confusing. I'm so tempted to not do it because they didn't request it. But I'm not sure.

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
Since when did u become a comedian? You seem to be famous in this forum for your sense of humor. :p :p

HARMIN said:
Here we go again so u hate black guys ,,,now u start new topic here even i am not black guy but i respect every one ..even they r black or even white ...we r human and blood colour same "RED" ...Where u from actually ?because i think u need first and one way ticket to MARS ...because there u gonna live alone ,,,there no white guys and no black guys also ..u can live their own like a king of MARS... :p :p :p :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

My_new_username

Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
We have received letter from CIC that our application has been transferred to Mississauga. It was sent to me applicant and our application was received by CIC on December 20th, 2014.

sage81

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC V to CPC M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-10-2013
HARMIN said:
Here we go again so u hate black guys ,,,now u start new topic here even i am not black guy but i respect every one ..even they r black or even white ...we r human and blood colour same "RED" ...Where u from actually ?because i think u need first and one way ticket to MARS ...because there u gonna live alone ,,,there no white guys and no black guys also ..u can live their own like a king of MARS... :p :p :p :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
hahahahaaah...i dnt mean it that way bro,..matter of fact im a black :eek:,..it just like saying white men can't jump and black men can't swim lol...i dnt mean it in anyway....im gonna give you that you are hilarious,..thanks for keeping the tempo up in here :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
jayshe25 said:
Called THE CIC today to validate the time frame and they gave me a worst case scenario, I am asking them the prtocessing times if the 8 months start the day we filed our paper or 8 months as of today that we received the letter and they told me that the 8 months will start the day we received the transferred letter THIS IS NOT SO GOOD NEWS. but they say they are not sure yet.
Just called CIC. Application was to sent Mississauga as well. I questioned the processing time the agent reassured me that the clock doesn't start from the time the file is transferred but remains the same. I asked how they do the transfer between the offices; they said they do it electronically. Don't know if the agent actually knew for certain.

Anyone else want to try CIC and see what answer they get?

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Linden said:
Just called CIC. Application was to sent Mississauga as well. I questioned the processing time the agent reassured me that the clock doesn't start from the time the file is transferred but remains the same. I asked how they do the transfer between the offices; they said they do it electronically. Don't know if the agent actually knew for certain.

Anyone else want to try CIC and see what answer they get?
Linden ..i just spoken with my lawyer over the phone and told me he got my file transfer letter yesterday ...he gonna check every thing with CIC later on ...i mean how they did transfer the files and additional document and their new processing system ...i will update u later on guys ... :D :D :D

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
HARMIN said:
hey u guys and OP ..use some common sense ...what u think they gonna start from new time line and if they add another 8 months then its gonna be 16 months for first stage ..do u guys ever been to math classes ?? even u guys know they already done with june applicants and gonna start from july then what make u think they gonna take 8 more months ...u think CIC gonna take 8 months to clear next 1 month applications ? guys what i wanna say ...YOU GUYS NEED CALCULATOR OR GO BACK TO MATH CLASS AGAIN ...DON'T MAKE OTHERS STRESSED ..... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I strongly agree with you Harmin. Dont make unnecessary stress to others. We all know that the last update was june 25. The letters are just necessary to be sent to keep us informed But NOT to reset the clock. And if you go to the site, it says first stage is 8 months. And just because it was sent to CPC M doe not mean that it starts back to day 1. Common guys, we should be smarter than that. Did you even think that from the time they received our application that they have not started looking into our files? I dont think so. Precisely the reason why some receive additional request within the first few months, some even receive their applications back as they used outdated document or lack documents etc. they have already initially checked into our files.
And you all know that not everything that these guys from call center are correct and consistent but we sure have our common sense.
So with that said, dont be stressed nor be worried. They were just stucked with this internal "reorganization" but after that, the show will resume!

ashleycass30

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
nice to hear that :) :) :)...somebody told me that the " Family Sponsorship Inland Application " will be process in CPC- Missisauga that is why they transfer it from CPC- Vegreville to CPC- Missisauga...

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
ashleycass30 said:
nice to hear that :) :) :)...somebody told me that the " Family Sponsorship Inland Application " will be process in CPC- Missisauga that is why they transfer it from CPC- Vegreville to CPC- Missisauga...
If u don't mind may i know when u awake last time ??sorry to ask u but i feel that u r enjoying ur bed from past 2 months . please go back to bed again and let CIC start processing our applications i promise i will wake u up again when ur turn came.. :p :p :p :p :p :p

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
[quote Dauthor=HARMIN link=topic=129064.msg2959709#msg2959709 date=1394228063]
If u don't mind may i know when u awake last time ??sorry to ask u but i feel that u r enjoying ur bed from past 2 months . please go back to bed again and let CIC start processing our applications i promise i will wake u up again when ur turn came.. :p :p :p :p :p :p
[/quote]

Harmin......dat was funny :D ;D

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
I just spoke to a CIC agent, and according her, all files will eventually be transferred to Mississauga. It is in process and they don't know how much time it's going to take.

ashleycass30

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
God be with us said:
Harmin......dat was funny :D ;D
its really funny!!! Harmin is funny...
ok harmin, just give us update what did your lawyer found out later...tnxs alot...really appreciate it!!!
Godbless us all...