+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

ashleycass30

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
jayshe25

...i wish that u gonna have the AIP as well as the OWP next month...fingers crossed!!! just keep on praying that u gonna have it next month...I do believe that PRAYER is powerful...I am a believer and i do really believe in HIM...GODBLESS!!!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jayshe25 said:
Called THE CIC today to validate the time frame and they gave me a worst case scenario, I am asking them the prtocessing times if the 8 months start the day we filed our paper or 8 months as of today that we received the letter and they told me that the 8 months will start the day we received the transferred letter THIS IS NOT SO GOOD NEWS. but they say they are not sure yet.
Quick! Delete that post before Harmin sees it !! :eek:

I agree with the others; this can't be true.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
jayshe25 said:
Called THE CIC today to validate the time frame and they gave me a worst case scenario, I am asking them the prtocessing times if the 8 months start the day we filed our paper or 8 months as of today that we received the letter and they told me that the 8 months will start the day we received the transferred letter THIS IS NOT SO GOOD NEWS. but they say they are not sure yet.
what u trying to say actually ,timeline for 1st stage 16 months ???guys they already close to july applicant and i don't thinks so they gonna take 8 months to process 1 month applications ..i am august 2nd applicant and i am hoping decision by end of this month and very sure before mid of april.. 8) 8) 8)

msgoodvibes

Jan 10, 2014
Received mail (snail) just now from CPC-V. Mail was addressed to me, the applicant. Our application has been transferred to CPC-M. Envelope says it was mailed on March 3, 2014.

Our app was received last Dec 2013.
AOR on Jan. 17, 2014.

FYI guys. :)

leoundesilva

Jan 11, 2013
Ponga said:
Why the added angst? The transferring of applications seems to be part of their new process and is affecting many other applicants.

Do you have information that corroborates this, or is it just your `guess'?
It can only be a "fact" if am working with them :p, it is only my guess,because am bored and doing nothing with my precious time at home but come to think of it, ask everyone that received these letters, almost all are dated 03-03-2014 and it's obvious to you and I that the mail is "regular mail", so the closer you live to the sender the quicker you receive. I also think that since the applications were originally mailed to Vegreville office and now they are transferring them to another office and location, it is therefore their duty to inform applicants, that is why I said, they originated from CPC-V.

leoundesilva

Jan 11, 2013
ashleycass30 said:
jayshe25

...i wish that u gonna have the AIP as well as the OWP next month...fingers crossed!!! just keep on praying that u gonna have it next month...I do believe that PRAYER is powerful...I am a believer and i do really believe in HIM...GODBLESS!!!
I too believe in the Power of Prayer(s), not for jayshe25 alone but for all the applicants.

ashleycass30

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
u are right...PRAYER is the most powerful weapon...i do believe in that...Godbless us all!!! just stay positive guys...God is with all of us with this battle...

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
sage81 said:
i doubt that is true.
hey u guys and OP ..use some common sense ...what u think they gonna start from new time line and if they add another 8 months then its gonna be 16 months for first stage ..do u guys ever been to math classes ?? even u guys know they already done with june applicants and gonna start from july then what make u think they gonna take 8 more months ...u think CIC gonna take 8 months to clear next 1 month applications ? guys what i wanna say ...YOU GUYS NEED CALCULATOR OR GO BACK TO MATH CLASS AGAIN ...DON'T MAKE OTHERS STRESSED ..... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leoundesilva said:
It can only be a "fact" if am working with them :p, it is only my guess,because am bored and doing nothing with my precious time at home but come to think of it, ask everyone that received these letters, almost all are dated 03-03-2014 and it's obvious to you and I that the mail is "regular mail", so the closer you live to the sender the quicker you receive. I also think that since the applications were originally mailed to Vegreville office and now they are transferring them to another office and location, it is therefore their duty to inform applicants, that is why I said, they originated from CPC-V.
Point taken. If only CIC would publish something that gives people more information on this new (and improved?) process.

Hopefully...it's like driving on the highway and taking the wrong exit. Sure, you could take that bumpy, gravel road for the next 80 km (CPC-V), or turn around and get back on the highway and take the next exit, which leads you to an 8-lane autobahn (CPC-M) that gets you `there' a lot faster than the dirt road.

And...your car stays nice and clean.

leoundesilva

Jan 11, 2013
Ponga said:
Point taken. If only CIC would publish something that gives people more information on this new (and improved?) process.

Hopefully...it's like driving on the highway and taking the wrong exit. Sure, you could take that bumpy, gravel road for the next 80 km (CPC-V), or turn around and get back on the highway and take the next exit, which leads you to an 8-lane autobahn (CPC-M) that gets you `there' a lot faster than the dirt road.

And...your car stays nice and clean.
I love your thinking, and observation, "Harmin" is back :p

sage81

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC V to CPC M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-10-2013
ashleycass30 said:
hi sage...

does your application was tranferred also...???
Im sure it was, but i havent got no letter yet, im sept. applicant though. i live in the maritime so it probably gonna take 20 years to get here lol

sage81

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC V to CPC M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-10-2013
HARMIN said:
hey u guys and OP ..use some common sense ...what u think they gonna start from new time line and if they add another 8 months then its gonna be 16 months for first stage ..do u guys ever been to math classes ?? even u guys know they already done with june applicants and gonna start from july then what make u think they gonna take 8 more months ...u think CIC gonna take 8 months to clear next 1 month applications ? guys what i wanna say ...YOU GUYS NEED CALCULATOR OR GO BACK TO MATH CLASS AGAIN ...DON'T MAKE OTHERS STRESSED ..... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

you sound like an angry black man!!!,..pls guys beware of immigration police called HARMIN ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

leoundesilva

Jan 11, 2013
HARMIN said:
Hey Harmin, take it easy :p

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
sage81 said:
you sound like an angry black man!!!,..pls guys beware of immigration police called HARMIN ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Here we go again so u hate black guys ,,,now u start new topic here even i am not black guy but i respect every one ..even they r black or even white ...we r human and blood colour same "RED" ...Where u from actually ?because i think u need first and one way ticket to MARS ...because there u gonna live alone ,,,there no white guys and no black guys also ..u can live their own like a king of MARS... :p :p :p :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: