+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Greatnorth

Jan 14, 2014
Hi everyone,
after receving DM at the beginning of January, we got a letter with a date of 'interview' of March 10 in ottawa with the subject 'permanent residence' - we are assuming this is our landing date right and not an actual interview?

And then there is an X to bring: Identification (originals provided with the application such as affidavits, birth certificates AND proof of adress for yourself and sponsor)
- what are affidavits?
- And if we already sent original birth certificates for both the sponsored and sponsor in our application, why do we need to again request more originals for both of us to bring to the interview? this will take time to gather again.

if you have more information on your experience receiving this letter, it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

wsm_al

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
hi,
we successfully landed .. it was very easy. only the basic 3 questions and good to do. it didn't take more than 10 mins.
good luck everyone!!

Tilikun

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Veg--CPC-Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
JohnnyP said:
This really sucks
It does , :( I read that post from the 2014 thread , I just wish that the agent that told him that is completely wrong .

mattb123

Sep 24, 2013
Tilikun said:
It does , :( I read that post from the 2014 thread , I just wish that the agent that told him that is completely wrong .
Why is this so bad? They take about a month to transfer (mid-Feb to mid-March) and then catch up really quickly with whatever this "smooth" new process is, no?

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
woodyc said:
Your friends do know that at the landing interview they have to confirm your current address & the ask for sponsors ID so if they decide to go through with this fraud & when they show the ID & they have different address's you'd think the officer might notice. I also believe it's illegal to to provide false info on immigration forms
They have told me that there's no possible way the Government will know they have moved to different separate addresses. Also when they show them the ID it doesnt have to show their current addresses.

The main problem is that yes they have been together for 3 years but they are going through a Blimp in the Road... There's no point at the moment just cancelling this application as that will screw everything up.. they might as well keep it going and see what happens down the line.

NatashaP.

Oct 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
08-05-2013
Interview........
04-03-2014
Milena said:
Hello fellow Canadians :)

I landed today and am so happy :p

Wishing you all the best in this new country of ours, thank you all for your support and encouragement. :-* :-* :-*
Congratulations!!! How was it? Was it Etobicoke office?

Rita27

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
29-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-03-2013
nrajani_99, let us know how your landing interview went !
best of luck ;D

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
Hubby just landed at etobicoke office... We had such a friendly officer
We were done with in 15 min... Please make sure you take something to show proof of address..
Now just need to wait for pr card ..

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
nrajani_99 said:
We were done with in 15 min... Please make sure you take something to show proof of address..
Congratulations :D

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
Hello my fellow 2013 Inland family!

I haven’t posted in awhile. I was sooo excited and thinking of you all when I saw the processing dates jumping up 1 month every week. Looks like it slowed down a little again, but who knows, it might start jumping up again soon, right?

Does anyone know how in the world this was happening? Have they changed something? Otherwise it seems near impossible (but GREAT) that things were moving up 1 month every week……..

Congrats to everyone who has received the good news lately!

I took my son on a trip to Mexico to visit my parents who have retired down there. When we got back into Canada and the officer asked why my husband wasn’t travelling with us, and I explained that he is awaiting his PR papers, the officer said “I am glad to see at least one person who does their homework and doesn’t try to leave the country while PR is in progress. You’d be amazed to see how many people think they can leave, and then we can’t let them back in”. It was 2am, and I was with my 3 year old, so I didn’t bother to argue as it doesn’t affect us at this point in time, but I was pretty surprised by the way he said it………

Rita27

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
29-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-03-2013
nrajani_99 said:
Congratulations!!! ;D ;D ;D
were your photos cut or uncut??

Sept 11 2013

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Hi guys, me and my husband are moving next month. From Edmonton to Calgary and i have to quit my job. The problem is im still waiting for aip and owp, my question is i cant change my employer while waiting for OWP RIGHT? August applicant

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Greatnorth said:
Hi everyone,
after receving DM at the beginning of January, we got a letter with a date of 'interview' of March 10 in ottawa with the subject 'permanent residence' - we are assuming this is our landing date right and not an actual interview?

And then there is an X to bring: Identification (originals provided with the application such as affidavits, birth certificates AND proof of adress for yourself and sponsor)
- what are affidavits?
- And if we already sent original birth certificates for both the sponsored and sponsor in our application, why do we need to again request more originals for both of us to bring to the interview? this will take time to gather again.

if you have more information on your experience receiving this letter, it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
This is indeed your landing letter. Bring along the documents they requested although they may not even ask to see them, but still have them all with you. When you are done there you will be an official PR. Good luck!

red_gatsby

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
nrajani_99 said:
wsm_al said:
hi,
we successfully landed .. it was very easy. only the basic 3 questions and good to do. it didn't take more than 10 mins.
good luck everyone!!
Big congrats to both of you and your partners!!
Your journey's over!!!
Have a good one!!! :D

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Sept 11 2013 said:
Hi guys, me and my husband are moving next month. From Edmonton to Calgary and i have to quit my job. The problem is im still waiting for aip and owp, my question is i cant change my employer while waiting for OWP RIGHT? August applicant
If your current work permit is closed, then no, you can not change to another employer without a new LMO, or until you receive your OWP. Make sure you CALL CIC and ensure they have your new correct mailing address on file. DO NOT rely on doing it online only.