Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
JohnnyP said:
Yeah, I read the same comment about that and I don't understand why they would transfer any applications to a different office when it's already received and being processed. They should''ve processed everything they already received and make the new applicants send the application to mississauga instead.
It seems to me that they are only finding a new way to make things go slower...
I was also very excited when all these people were getting their AIPs 3-4 weeks ago and I don't see any of that anymore lately.
Hi Johnny p..According to current situation in CIC I am pretty sure , they r not gonna start processing AIP another 2 weeks because i am feeling that they r busy to put all our files in the right queue according to our application received dates ...I am very sure they will start processing our applications again in the 2nd week of march ..so please every one stay relax and calm and please don't call them , but if u call them then please don't scold , but if u really wanna scold them then up to u but my advise please use private block number :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

amelia1727

Mar 10, 2012
Hi Everyone,

My husband received a letter from CPC today. However, I got confused with this letter. I did not get any letter that I was approved to sponsor my husband.

sage81

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC V to CPC M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-10-2013
Guys!!!...of all sponsorship application not everyone is on this forum, maybe some other applicants are getting there...the question is how many applicant do we have for june on the spreadsheet and how many have recieve theirs

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jamesdavid3 said:
But you know how long can they wait.... Yes they are about 1 quarter of the way in for processing the application and have a long time yet however I don't see them cancelling any time soon in case it works out down the line
If `they' ;) submitted their application about 6 months ago, like you said in your initial post about this issue, they are beyond the `1/4 processing' milestone.

Since IP addresses are logged when someone posts anything here, it's always possible that CIC could ultimately contact you to find out who this couple is, so that they can investigate their relationship. This would obvioulsy require the assistance of the law firm that provides this website, but if they want the information, I'm sure they know how to get it.

Many here believe that CIC at least `peeks' into these forums occasionally.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amelia1727 said:
Hi Everyone,

My husband received a letter from CPC today. However, I got confused with this letter. I did not get any letter that I was approved to sponsor my husband.
What does his letter say?

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
amelia1727 said:
Hi Everyone,

what kind of letter u r talking about ?? AIP or something else ?because now the days they r using email to contact every one ...

amelia1727

Mar 10, 2012
"This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-lawpartner in Canada class.

Please disregard the letter that was sent to you dated February 24, 2014.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residentstatus as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class."

So this is the AIP? I guess I was approved to sponsor my husband? Am I understanding it right?

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
Hi Harmin,

Don't worry. Although I come here and refresh the screen every 5 minutes, I am busy enough not to waste my valuable time calling them, put on hold for 30 minutes and listen to whoever has no idea what he/she is talking about. :p

HARMIN said:
Hi Johnny p..According to current situation in CIC I am pretty sure , they r not gonna start processing AIP another 2 weeks because i am feeling that they r busy to put all our files in the right queue according to our application received dates ...I am very sure they will start processing our applications again in the 2nd week of march ..so please every one stay relax and calm and please don't call them , but if u call them then please don't scold , but if u really wanna scold them then up to u but my advise please use private block number :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amelia1727 said:
"This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-lawpartner in Canada class.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residentstatus as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class."

So this is the AIP? I guess I was approved to sponsor my husband? Am I understanding it right?
Looks like AIP to me. Congratulations!

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
Congrats!!!!
What was your AOR date?

amelia1727 said:

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
amelia1727 said:

Congrats!! ;D So happy to see someone is receiving good news today!

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
JohnnyP said:
Hi Harmin,

Don't worry. Although I come here and refresh the screen every 5 minutes, I am busy enough not to waste my valuable time calling them, put on hold for 30 minutes and listen to whoever has no idea what he/she is talking about. :p
Johnny p ..r they playing any good music while putting ur call on hold for 30 mints ??if not then so boring ,may be next time u on ur FM radio before calling them :p :p :p :p :p :p

NatashaP.

Oct 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
08-05-2013
Interview........
04-03-2014
nrajani_99 said:
Hubby just landed at etobicoke office... We had such a friendly officer
We were done with in 15 min... Please make sure you take something to show proof of address..
Now just need to wait for pr card ..
Congratulations!

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
amelia1727 said:

Congrats guys ..you got ur first stage approval ....cheers