12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
amelia1727 said:
"This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-lawpartner in Canada class.

Please disregard the letter that was sent to you dated February 24, 2014.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residentstatus as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class."

So this is the AIP? I guess I was approved to sponsor my husband? Am I understanding it right?
congratulations amelia1727, you are approved as sponsor. good news!!!

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
Congrats on becoming a PR today Nrajani_99! How long did your entire process take from AOR to landing?

Congrats to amelia1727 on your first stage approval!

Almost feels surreal that some of us are finally reaching the end of our immigration journeys!

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Ponga said:
If `they' ;) submitted their application about 6 months ago, like you said in your initial post about this issue, they are beyond the `1/4 processing' milestone.

Since IP addresses are logged when someone posts anything here, it's always possible that CIC could ultimately contact you to find out who this couple is, so that they can investigate their relationship. This would obvioulsy require the assistance of the law firm that provides this website, but if they want the information, I'm sure they know how to get it.

Many here believe that CIC at least `peeks' into these forums occasionally.
Hi Ponga ..r u serious? really they r tracking people IP addresses in this Forum because i don't think so they have extra time and extra man power for this kind of stuff ..but in case they got doubt about people relationship from their application then (yes),then only they go for this kind of investigation ...what u think ??
correct me if i am wrong ? :)

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
HARMIN said:
Hi Ponga ..r u serious? really they r tracking people IP addresses in this Forum because i don't think so they have extra time and extra man power for this kind of stuff ..but in case they got doubt about people relationship from their application then (yes),then only they go for this kind of investigation ...what u think ??
CIC can do whatever the heck CIC wants to do. That includes tracking IP addresses... I would think that this is more of a concern for them if they really do have serious doubts about the validity of your realtionship. I don't think that it's out of the realm of possiblity.

amelia1727

Mar 10, 2012
When should I start counting for the second stage? Will I received a notification that it will be "on process"? Or I just go with the dates on my ecas dates and assume 8 months from the AIP letter I am expecting a response from them for the second stage?

Thanks guys!!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HARMIN said:
Is it possible? Yes!

Is it probable? That's debatable, but with a thread that hinges on possible fraud and misrepresentation...`maybe'.

I'm not saying they will, nor am I saying they won't...just reminding the OP that IP addresses are logged. Nothing more.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amelia1727 said:
When should I start counting for the second stage? Will I received a notification that it will be "on process"? Or I just go with the dates on my ecas dates and assume 8 months from the AIP letter I am expecting a response from them for the second stage?

Thanks guys!!
Hopefully you'll be one of the lucky ones and get DM in 8 DAYS, not 8 months! :)

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Mrs_Canuck said:
CIC can do whatever the heck CIC wants to do. That includes tracking IP addresses... I would think that this is more of a concern for them if they really do have serious doubts about the validity of your realtionship. I don't think that it's out of the realm of possiblity.
That's what i wanna say ..if they have doubt about people relationship then only CIC go for this kind of investigation ...but i don't think so they r so free to trace and track IP addresses in Canada Forum without reason .... 8)
correct me if i am wrong ?? :) :)

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
HARMIN said:
That's what i wanna say ..if they have doubt about people relationship then only CIC go for this kind of investigation ...but i don't think so they r so free to trace and track IP addresses in Canada Forum without reason .... 8)
correct me if i am wrong ?? :) :)
I do believe any government office would have the rights to trace IPs from any forums on the internet...it's one way they catch criminals anyway. IPs serve the same way that a GPS tracking on cell phones do, allows them to pinpoint where people are at any given time. It's a necessary evil, "big brother" watching, and it does exist!

I don't know if they'd have free time to do this, as it would take a lot of research and effort, but I wouldn't rule it out as a possibility.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Ponga said:
Is it possible? Yes!

Is it probable? That's debatable, but with a thread that hinges on possible fraud and misrepresentation...`maybe'.

I'm not saying they will, nor am I saying they won't...just reminding the OP that IP addresses are logged. Nothing more.
Ponga in that case better u give advise to people go to mall or Tim Horton because Wifi free there and they r safe to Use Canada Forum by using tim horton IP addresses .. :D :D

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HARMIN said:
Ponga in that case better u give advise to people go to mall or Tim Horton because Wifi free there and they r safe to Use Canada Forum by using tim horton IP addresses .. :D :D
Not quite. The person still has to log into their account to post, which is tied to the email address they provided when they created their account here.

Nice try though! ;)

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
HARMIN said:
Most people shouldn't have to worry about being tracked anyway, if they have nothing to hide. I think the point we were trying to get across is that it is wrong to pursue PR under a fraudulent application, if the couple is no longer together. And that if you are committing a fraudulent claim, you definitely shouldn't be posting about it and asking advice. They can try to pull it off if they want, but bad things tend to happen to people that don't do things honestly and truthfully and are trying to trick the system. There are serious consequences if they get caught! Not to mention, it's just wrong.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Daizey said:
I do believe any government office would have the rights to trace IPs from any forums on the internet...it's one way they catch criminals anyway. IPs serve the same way that a GPS tracking on cell phones do, allows them to pinpoint where people are at any given time. It's a necessary evil, "big brother" watching, and it does exist!

I don't know if they'd have free time to do this, as it would take a lot of research and effort, but I wouldn't rule it out as a possibility.
I Understand and i know, Not only CIC even any Government can heck any site to track and trace OUR Activities But Do U really Believe they r so free for this kind of stuff i mean trace and track Canada Forum member IP Addresses WITHOUT ANY REASON ..That's what i wanna know ..SOME ONE please help me to clear my mind..thanks

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
HARMIN said:
I Understand and i know, Not only CIC even any Government can heck any site to track and trace OUR Activities But Do U really Believe they r so free for this kind of stuff i mean trace and track Canada Forum member IP Addresses WITHOUT ANY REASON ..That's what i wanna know ..SOME ONE please help me to clear my mind..thanks
Lol, I don't think you have anything to worry about Harmin. :) No, I don't think they would try to find where we are without a good reason, only if they suspect a fraudulant application would I think they would go so far. Even then, there are easier ways to prove that it's a fraud. Rest easy, friend...you have nothing to worry about! ;D

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HARMIN said:
:D R-E-L-A-X Harmin.

Daizey said:
Most people shouldn't have to worry about being tracked anyway, if they have nothing to hide. I think the point we were trying to get across is that it is wrong to pursue PR under a fraudulent application, if the couple is no longer together. And that if you are committing a fraudulent claim, you definitely shouldn't be posting about it and asking advice. They can try to pull it off if they want, but bad things tend to happen to people that don't do things honestly and truthfully and are trying to trick the system. There are serious consequences if they get caught! Not to mention, it's just wrong.
Well stated. Hopefully the couple will stay together, NOT for the sake of the application, but because it's what they want for their future.