03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
Linden said:
You can still add documents to your application at any time. Same with medicals. Refer to the spreadsheet. Several people sent in their medicals after AOR and got DM shortly after AIP.
I'm starting to think more and more my lawyer doesn't know what the heck he is talking about if that's the case...we asked him just a couple of weeks ago if we should send additional material to be considered with application (photos, things from our wedding) and he said we couldn't. I guess it could be different with medical report though, since it's actually required.

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
Daizey said:
I'm starting to think more and more my lawyer doesn't know what the heck he is talking about if that's the case...we asked him just a couple of weeks ago if we should send additional material to be considered with application (photos, things from our wedding) and he said we couldn't. I guess it could be different with medical report though, since it's actually required.
If it was me I wouldn't bother sending additional relationship info (photos, letter) after I send in in the initial application but yes something like medicals is different as they require it later on.

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
Daizey said:
You definitely can send in additional documents. My husband and I sent in additional relationship proofs 8 months after sending in the initial application. You can do this at any time, just remember to label the documents you send with the appropriate information (case #, client ID # etc) to make matching them up with the original document easier.

corbs

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
Med's Done....
20-12-2013
nrajani_99 said:
I guys .. we got our landing interview date its on Tuesday Feb 26th.
Congrats! You're landing in Etobicoke right? Me too, still waiting for landing letter but we got DM a week after you so hopefully it arrives soon.

Tilikun

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Veg--CPC-Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
JohnnyP said:
If you need OWP, I would apply right now.

For medicals, my wife was going to do her medicals before she gets her AIP, but when we called the medical office, they told us to wait for the AIP because when she gets AIP, she would also get some kind of form regarding medical check and it has reference number on it, which makes the case go faster once it's submitted electronically. They said, if we do the medicals now and send it to CPC, it would take longer time for them to match the medicals with the application.
This is just my experience.
Medical offices don't know s$&, I booked and appointment for jan 13 , 2014 and when I call them to set the appointment , they were asking me for what and why if didn't receive request from cic , I just said that I want to make medicals upfront and just stuck with that . Anyways,I went and did everything on jan 13th ,none of the paperwork I filled asked me for UCI # , so basically it worked out well with the rest of the info I provided : full name , dob, country of birth etc . I checked with cic over the phone the week after and Medicals were already on their system .

ging910

Feb 19, 2014
Actually I just called CIC and this lady on the phone told me I cant send any medical or OWP until they request it after AIP... so do I have to wait for them asking for? Thanks!

Daizey said:

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
ging910 said:
Actually I just called CIC and this lady on the phone told me I cant send any medical or OWP until they request it after AIP... so do I have to wait for them asking for? Thanks!
I was told by a CIC agent that its "perfectly fine" to send an upfront medical before AIP even if you have already submitted the application. Actually I was told by a medical office that I can not do that too, so I called another one and did the same as tilikun and told them I wanted an upfront and left it at that.

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
ging910 said:
Refer to the spreadsheet. It has notes for people that sent in medicals and OWP prior to AIP.

ZIZOU4

Jan 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
AOR Received.
21-05-2013
hi everyone

Hi guri

Finaly we got DM yesterday 18-02-2014, and we waiting for landing date

Please can you up date in spreadsheet

thank you very much and good luck for your landing date its soon almost done

ging910

Feb 19, 2014
True, I called CIC a couple times before about the same question of medical and OWP, and most of them said I can send them before AIP but this is the second time staff from CIC told me to have to wait...

bruneian said:
I was told by a CIC agent that its "perfectly fine" to send an upfront medical before AIP even if you have already submitted the application. Actually I was told by a medical office that I can not do that too, so I called another one and did the same as tilikun and told them I wanted an upfront and left it at that.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ging910 said:
True, I called CIC a couple times before about the same question of medical and OWP, and most of them said I can send them before AIP but this is the second time staff from CIC told me to have to wait...
It really is tragic that you have to average out the answers from CIC's call centre and hope that the majority is in fact the CORRECT answer!

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
ZIZOU4 said:
hi everyone

Hi guri

Finaly we got DM yesterday 18-02-2014, and we waiting for landing date

Please can you up date in spreadsheet

thank you very much and good luck for your landing date its soon almost done
congratulations zizou4, almost PR!!!

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
ging910 said:
hello ging910,

as far as I know you can send your OWP at any time, however make sure you add on the first page of the form your file number/uci or any other usefull information to help CIC match it with your pr application file.

concerning medicals, since you have not done it upfront, it seems that it will be faster if you wait until CIC asks you to do so, then it will be sent electronically and automatically matching your application.
that is what I have learned from this forum.

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
Congrats Line.a, nrajani,niks1, and Zizou for the good news :)
Btw, nrajani, 26 is a Wednesday :p

sophy09

Mar 7, 2013
I got my email from CIC for final determination. Is it the same as landing interview? Plus they asked me to bring my valid passport, identity or travel document. My valid passport is with CIC and I do not have a travel document. I will like to find out if I can use my Alberta driver's license. The letter also state that I should bring termination of benefits. Where can I get termination of benefits?
Many thanks.