13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
Linden said:
Sometimes the CIC officer requests an extension for the medical results. It's really up to them. Though since your results expired shortly after you applied. I'd imagine you probably have to do them again. Just wait till CIC sends you the request.

Don't know about the police checks.
Yeah you're right. I'm going to have her redo her medicals now... we dont worry so much about spending $, our main concern is timing since she's on a PGWP and it expires this November.

Medicals are good for a year..if we submit them now, we'll be in the clear. Since they expire only 1 month after we applied, i think there's a really strong possibility that they will ask us to redo them anyways.

Rather be safe than sorry.

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
bankerguy said:
Yeah you're right. I'm going to have her redo her medicals now... we dont worry so much about spending $, our main concern is timing since she's on a PGWP and it expires this November.

Medicals are good for a year..if we submit them now, we'll be in the clear. Since they expire only 1 month after we applied, i think there's a really strong possibility that they will ask us to redo them anyways.

Rather be safe than sorry.
If the cost is not a concern for you then yeah you might want to do them again. Just make sure the medical office uses the correct UCI so it can be linked with your existing application.

kaira1

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- VEG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2013
AOR Received.
July 11, 2013
Med's Request
Feb 17, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 26, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP Feb 17, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 9, 2014
LANDED..........
May 23, 2014
JohnnyP said:
Hi Kaira,

Like Harmin said, it seems like it doesn't take 8 months to clear the 2nd stage.
People who submitted all the necessary documents, including police checks and medicals received their DM pretty fast.
Did you submit your medicals and police check with the application? If yes, you would probably get the DM soon. If not, it takes longer, but definitely not 8 months.
Hi guyzzz i m confused ... They ask for medical and police clearance on feb 17,2014. But we havent send it yet.. But When i check my online status it says decision made under the sponsorship application status and under the permanent residence application status it says in process... Wat it suppose to be mean

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
I guys .. we got our landing interview date its on Tuesday Feb 26th.

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
Linden said:
If the cost is not a concern for you then yeah you might want to do them again. Just make sure the medical office uses the correct UCI so it can be linked with your existing application.
I just want to be clear. If i am sponsoring her.... me and her each have our own UCI number correct?
and you are saying that i reference it to HER UCI number?

red_gatsby

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
nrajani_99 said:
Yayyy!! Congrats Nrajani!!

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
nrajani_99 said:
Congrats!! Where is your landing office??

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
bankerguy said:
I just want to be clear. If i am sponsoring her.... me and her each have our own UCI number correct?
and you are saying that i reference it to HER UCI number?
You can put both your details. I submitted additional document and i put hubby's name, his uci and date of birth then same with mine, to be very sure that it gets matched up with my existing file

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
kaira1 said:
Hi guyzzz i m confused ... They ask for medical and police clearance on feb 17,2014. But we havent send it yet.. But When i check my online status it says decision made under the sponsorship application status and under the permanent residence application status it says in process... Wat it suppose to be mean
It means that that for the sponsor, there is already a decision made which is the AIP, which means sponsor eligible to sponsor you, and the in process for applicant means that they are now working on the applicant's paperworks to become permanent res. when decision made is shown in the applicant side, (assuming you submitted police cert and med) thats when the stage 2 is complete pending the landing interview

ging910

Feb 19, 2014
Hi everyone,

I didnt send medical and OWP with my application last October, can I still send them now before I hear about AIP? Or I have to wait until CIC requests them...

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
Decision made under the sponsorship means your sponsorship is approved (AIP).

Permanent residence process will begin once you submit the medicals, which is the 2nd stage of PR.

kaira1 said:

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
ging910 said:
Hi everyone,

I didnt send medical and OWP with my application last October, can I still send them now before I hear about AIP? Or I have to wait until CIC requests them...
As far as I know, you can send OWP separately at any time. It really isn't tied directly to your application for PR. However, if what my lawyer said is correct, once you receive AOR, you cannot modify your application until you are informed of AIP and the sponsored person is being reviewed for PR status. So I'm not sure if sending medicals now would help, but I could be wrong. I know that before we even received AOR we were notified of a paper within the application that was signed on the wrong line, so we had to resubmit that, which then reset our date for having been received. So it totally reset our application. Once you receive AOR it's then in for review and cannot be changed. If someone knows different, please say so ;D

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
If you need OWP, I would apply right now.

For medicals, my wife was going to do her medicals before she gets her AIP, but when we called the medical office, they told us to wait for the AIP because when she gets AIP, she would also get some kind of form regarding medical check and it has reference number on it, which makes the case go faster once it's submitted electronically. They said, if we do the medicals now and send it to CPC, it would take longer time for them to match the medicals with the application.
This is just my experience.

ging910 said:
Hi everyone,

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
ging910 said:
Hi everyone,

You can submit both of these if you want to. Just make sure that you have the details included on the cover pages of these two documents (bday, name, uci). Also, you can write on owp cover letter this phrase, "please process after APproved in Principle or AIP. That way they know that you are aware that owp will only begin after aip is granted. After you have done this, next step is to pray that they match your documents to your file. Thats what i do after I sent additional docs. :) :eek: ;)

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
Daizey said:
As far as I know, you can send OWP separately at any time. It really isn't tied directly to your application for PR. However, if what my lawyer said is correct, once you receive AOR, you cannot modify your application until you are informed of AIP and the sponsored person is being reviewed for PR status. So I'm not sure if sending medicals now would help, but I could be wrong. I know that before we even received AOR we were notified of a paper within the application that was signed on the wrong line, so we had to resubmit that, which then reset our date for having been received. So it totally reset our application. Once you receive AOR it's then in for review and cannot be changed. If someone knows different, please say so ;D
You can still add documents to your application at any time. Same with medicals. Refer to the spreadsheet. Several people sent in their medicals after AOR and got DM shortly after AIP.