Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Tilikun said:
Yes that what I was thinking , Vegreville kept all applications until June 2013 , the rest of us (July,August etc) got tranfer to Mississauga . I think that's why we experienced this dramatic decrease on good news this past 14 days . CPC M is just getting ready to rip tru some files like a lightning!!!!! ;)
Oh my :'(
I really nothing gets lost or misplaced during the transfer..
but why are we not getting informed that our applications got transferred tho?
Or will they only inform when they "commence" on our applications?

Tilikun

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Veg--CPC-Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
red_gatsby said:
I really don't know why none of us received that letter , me and Harmin even sent additional documents last week the " operational bulletin 565" came up , so I called cic 18882422100 twice and both agents confirmed that my application was already in CPC M .
Edit : and they almost assured me that no documents will get lost during transfer , but she didn't make pinky swear!? ;)

niks1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2014
Hello Friends,

Just want to share that we received our DM email today from CIC. I received the AIP on Jan 9th 2014 and today we got the DM. (Guri, please update the sheet whenever you get a chance).

I am still waiting for the phone call from CIC for the landing date in Edmonton, AB.

Just had a couple of quick questions:-
• Will I receive a phone call or physical letter from the CIC for landing interview?
• How long (on average) is the wait time for landing in Edmonton from DM date?

Thank you for answering these questions.

Hope you all get response asap.

-niks1

red_gatsby

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Tilikun said:
I really don't know why none of us received that letter , me and Harmin even sent additional documents last week the " operational bulletin 565" came up , so I called cic 18882422100 twice and both agents confirmed that my application was already in CPC M .
Ya I sent in additional documents to Vegreville first week of Feb too..
If I/We knew our applications were transferred, pretty sure its easier and faster for us to just send it straight to Mississauga :(
And to know that they are just opening mail from early Jan doesnt really help..
Oh well, just gotta love CIC :p

5hr3wd

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville --> CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-July-2013
AOR Received.
15-August-2013
Med's Done....
05-June-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 09-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 09-July-2014
LANDED..........
15-August-2014
Tilikun said:
Yes that what I was thinking , Vegreville kept all applications until June 2013 , the rest of us (July,August etc) got tranfer to Mississauga . I think that's why we experienced this dramatic decrease on good news this past 14 days . CPC M is just getting ready to rip tru some files like a lightning!!!!! ;)
I so hope!

red_gatsby said:
Me too! I also asked them if the additional documents I sent to CPC-V would also be transferred or be available to CPC-M, she said yes.

But all I want is CPC-M to get back on our files and continue the queue as it was meant to be and not mix up or lose our files :(

Tilikun

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Veg--CPC-Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
niks1 said:
Hello Friends,

Just want to share that we received our DM email today from CIC. I received the AIP on Jan 9th 2014 and today we got the DM. (Guri, please update the sheet whenever you get a chance).

I am still waiting for the phone call from CIC for the landing date in Edmonton, AB.

• Will I receive a phone call or physical letter from the CIC for landing interview?

-niks1
Congratulations! For what I read on others experiences , you will receive a landing letter on the mail ( within or less than a month ) great news ! Thanks for sharing

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Seed of Abraham said:
Hello guys,

Please I am new here, I need your advice on my application, my wife & I have submitted our application for Inland spousal sponsorship since August 04/2013 and prior to then I have also submitted my Open Work Permit application in July 12/2013. Please can anyone tell me how long it takes for first stage of approval in principle? Also presently I was laid-off in my place of work and would this affect my application because obviously I am not working now and my wife is pregnant, pretty soon she will stop working and can this disqualify her from sponsoring me? If she stop working due to pregnancy can this stop my application? I have got other jobs but I don't have work permit to provide my would be employers. Folks I need your help.

Regards,
Seed of Abraham
1st... I am Aug 02 applicant and i am still waiting and i still don't know how long i need to wait more :'(
2nd...no one can guess about ur application time line ..even CIC showing 7 months for first stage but its depend on case to case and file to file and luck also .. 8)
3rd...there nothing wrong if she get laid off on this stage because in spouse application income is not a issue ..
4th.....You should worry about ur wife on this stage more than ur application because she gonna give u a gift and that kind gift u can't buy with billion dollars in the market...u r lucky guy :) :) :) :)
Guys hope i could find a bottle , guys i am not taking about vodka bottle ,i am talking about Ginni in the bottle , so that with the help of that Ginni i can help all my forum friends and others and make their dreams come true.... :p :p :p :p :p

kaira1

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- VEG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2013
AOR Received.
July 11, 2013
Med's Request
Feb 17, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 26, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP Feb 17, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 9, 2014
LANDED..........
May 23, 2014
I received AIP on Feb 17, 2013 and they ask for medical exam and police clearance from here and back home. I have question how long does it take to clear stage 2 after the submitting all the information they asked for. On the cic website it says it takes 8 months for stage 2.. Is it always take that much of time?

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
Tilikun said:
i just wish when they transfer our file DO NOT LOST ANYTHING!!!

red_gatsby

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
5hr3wd said:
I so hope!

Me too! I also asked them if the additional documents I sent to CPC-V would also be transferred or be available to CPC-M, she said yes.

But all I want is CPC-M to get back on our files and continue the queue as it was meant to be and not mix up or lose our files :(
I guess that's our biggest worry, I don't think CIC knows how much time and trouble people have to go thru to get government/legal documents ::)
And your application is right on July, it must be such an annoying feeling :(
I hope you can get good news soon!!

Another thing I just wonder about, so does the CPC-V applications that got transferred to CPC-M gets piled on top of the earlier (1st batch) applications received at CPC-M or does the transferred ones get to be processed first according to timeline..
Man, now I got so much to make myself paranoid about lol :-\

Seed of Abraham

Feb 19, 2014
HARMIN said:
1st... I am Aug 02 applicant and i am still waiting and i still don't know how long i need to wait more :'(
2nd...no one can guess about ur application time line ..even CIC showing 7 months for first stage but its depend on case to case and file to file and luck also .. 8)
3rd...there nothing wrong if she get laid off on this stage because in spouse application income is not a issue ..
4th.....You should worry about ur wife on this stage more than ur application because she gonna give u a gift and that kind gift u can't buy with billion dollars in the market...u r lucky guy :) :) :) :)
Guys hope i could find a bottle , guys i am not taking about vodka bottle ,i am talking about Ginni in the bottle , so that with the help of that Ginni i can help all my forum friends and others and make their dreams come true.... :p :p :p :p :p
Harmin,

U are a super guy and u just made my my day, thanks bro.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
niks1 said:
Hello Friends,

-niks1
Congrats guys..Ur journey to Canada PR almost reach in the final stage now..wishing u very good luck for ur bright future in Canada ..

AckTivity

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
13-01-2014 (mailed 24-01-2014)
Nomination.....
AIP: 17-02-2014
AOR Received.
04-04-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-01-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
LANDED..........
23-02-2015
Line.a said:
Called alberta health and the nice lady issued my number right away, so I can get a regular check up.
Had you already sent in the paperwork? How long ago? I would LOVE to speed up the process for us. We just got AIP on Monday and I'm working on the health care forms right now.

5hr3wd

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville --> CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-July-2013
AOR Received.
15-August-2013
Med's Done....
05-June-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 09-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 09-July-2014
LANDED..........
15-August-2014
red_gatsby said:
I guess that's our biggest worry, I don't think CIC knows how much time and trouble people have to go thru to get government/legal documents ::)
And your application is right on July, it must be such an annoying feeling :(
I hope you can get good news soon!!

Another thing I just wonder about, so does the CPC-V applications that got transferred to CPC-M gets piled on top of the earlier (1st batch) applications received at CPC-M or does the transferred ones get to be processed first according to timeline..
Man, now I got so much to make myself paranoid about lol :-\

Thank you!

Common sense would say, they should do it according to the timeline. And I think that might be the case, cause few of the July applicants received AIPs from CPC-M already. So that means they've started working on the Transferred applications already. While 2014 applicants have only started to receive AORs. Hopefully they continue through all the 2013 apps accordingly.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Tilikun said:
Edit : and they almost assured me that no documents will get lost during transfer , but she didn't make pinky swear!? ;)
Hi Tilikun Not to worry ...Actually we gonna be lucky guys because we just send out our additional info to CPC-V and Once CPC-V received that additional info they gonna transfer to CPC-M with in 2 or 3 weeks and when CPC-M received that additional info then they need to find our applications to attached the additional info and once they bring out our application then its not gonna be get graved below 1000s another applications ..hope u understand what i mean :p :p :p :p :p :p :p