+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Y2CY

Jan 29, 2014
Bright_skies said:
Wonderful news! That's excellent! Is yours really the 25th?! Mine says 26th, I wonder if they would do two days in a row?! Can you update my landing date on spreadsheet?

So happy for you ;D
Woow you got yours tooo!!! Congrats!! Still crossing my fingers. :) Can't wait to hear mine!!

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
RRSweet said:
Hey Mrs Canuck! Hubby and I are living in Nova Scotia as well. Were you aware that in Nova Scotia you can get a health card simply by showing you applied for a sponsorship process. Hubby has had his health card since we applied in late July. No need to wait until AIP! Just thought you'd like to know :)
We must have had a really strict individual then. When we moved to Nova Scotia, hubby still had some time left on his work visa. They told him that he could not have health coverage unless he had a work permit that was valid for at least a year. Then when we were going through submitting the application, we didn't know that he could be covered. I'm just glad that nothing happened to him that was serious enough to go to a hospital or need treatment. Up until this point, he was running without any coverage from July to now. Definitely interesting though...

Congrats Guri and Bright_Skies! So excited for you! I bet you guys are counting down the days!

woodyc

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
guri3577 said:
Got the landing letter in my mail which is weird, I though it was gonna be mailed to the consultant. Landing on February 25th :D We are sooo Happy!!
Good luck to everyone who is waiting.
Congrats guri3577

woodyc

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
Lets hope for a good update for processing times tomorrow. I was hoping they would be in July 2013 apps by this week pretty quiet here this week.

Mocha7

Sep 17, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 3, 13
AOR Received.
Jul 30, 13
Interview........
AIP: Feb 7, 14
Passport Req..
OWP: Feb 13, 14
VISA ISSUED...
DM: May 19, 15
LANDED..........
Landing: TBA
Congratulations Guri!!! Only another two weeks and you'll become PR officially!!

stellahello

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Hello All,

Congratulations to everyone who has had good news :)

I do have a question as to the income of sponsor.
I just heard from one of my friend saying that the income of sponsor is quite important in this category.
What I believe was that the income is only a matter when there is a dependent of relationship. If not, the amount of income is not important.

Do you guys have any information regarding that?
After I heard the "news", I am worried about our stage 1. We both are student; so I, as a sponsor, had almost no income when I applied.
My T4 and Option C printout income were like $12,000 since I was only able to work over the summer.

Any ideas? please provide me with information.

5hr3wd

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville --> CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-July-2013
AOR Received.
15-August-2013
Med's Done....
05-June-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 09-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 09-July-2014
LANDED..........
15-August-2014
woodyc said:
Lets hope for a good update for processing times tomorrow. I was hoping they would be in July 2013 apps by this week pretty quiet here this week.
Same here. Just when i thought this was our week :(. I dont think theres going to be a big processing jump. They havent seem to have done any processing this week :( i really hope they pick up their pace again :(

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
Anyone got their landing interview date from etobicoke ? We got dm on jan 22nd and still waiting :(

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
stellahello said:
Hello All,

Congratulations to everyone who has had good news :)

I do have a question as to the income of sponsor.
I just heard from one of my friend saying that the income of sponsor is quite important in this category.
What I believe was that the income is only a matter when there is a dependent of relationship. If not, the amount of income is not important.

Do you guys have any information regarding that?
After I heard the "news", I am worried about our stage 1. We both are student; so I, as a sponsor, had almost no income when I applied.
My T4 and Option C printout income were like $12,000 since I was only able to work over the summer.

Any ideas? please provide me with information.
There is no income requirement for spousal sponsorship. However, by entering into a sponsorship, you are in agreement that you must care for your sponsored spouse financially. Meaning your spouse cannot go on to claim welfare and become a strain on the government.

Does your pan bet make any money or have savings? Do you have savings? Make sure that this is known if you do have savings. If not, then have family members step up and write to CIC that they will also help out financially if needed.

As I mentioned, there is no required income amount for this category, however CIC just wants to make sure that the government will not end up taking care of the sponsored person through welfare in the end.

Bright_skies

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
21-06-2013
Med's Done....
18-05-2013
nrajani_99 said:
Anyone got their landing interview date from etobicoke ? We got dm on jan 22nd and still waiting :(
Some people just landed today in Etobicoke. Wouldn't hurt to call CIC or fax, just just little nudge ;)

ikarasu

Sep 22, 2013
Bah. Wife got DM from vancouver office on Jan 07th, and still no landing date. Going to call tomorrow... Bringing our son to China to meet his grandparents in April, figured we'd def have enough time since we got the decision made E-mail... Now it's getting close, and airplane tickets are going up! Hopefully we get a date soon, so I can finish planning.

colivia

Apr 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2013
AOR Received.
19-04-2013
Med's Done....
23-01-2013
Interview........
not requested
VISA ISSUED...
AIP & DM: 21-01-2014
guri3577 said:
Got the landing letter in my mail which is weird, I though it was gonna be mailed to the consultant. Landing on February 25th :D We are sooo Happy!!
Good luck to everyone who is waiting.
Congrats Guri3577! Funny thing.. I called CIC today and the lady said the landing appointment timeline for Vancouver office is 6 months.. And she said I should hear something from Vancouver office around July.. And if there's no backlog then it'll take 2 months for the pr card to arrive..

This is making me worry a bit.. I got my DM Jan 21st but you're landing before me. Did you pay for all your fees including your right of permanent resident fee when you and your hubby apply for sponsorship? I wonder if that would make a difference

zstudent

Aug 15, 2011
Re: OHIP - 3 months wait exemption for Inland

Hi,

I wanted to ask if there is anyway to get OHIP's 90 day wait time exempted for Inland sponsorship.
This is for a relative, she received her first stage approval - AIP, and can apply for OHIP, she has been here on visitors visa and then out of status for about two years.
she has her delivery date in two weeks.

thankyou,