Passport Req..
DM - 25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
E-cas update - 28-03-2014
LANDED..........
18-06-2014 Montreal PR Card: 14-08-2014
lol you are amazing guys!
Thanks for keeping my mood up :):)

I am loving the ideas to answer CIC weird questions!!!
Unicorns, mermaids, angels, ladybugs, spit in the fllor, screaming loud I dont like you Canada anymore hahahaha

p.s: CIC it is just a joke ok? Dont take it serious, please ;)

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JLynn1987 said:
I have been relatively calm until now, but today I am so anxious to hear something! Oh CIC...you sure do get the best of me!
Oh so true. We forget what the real `cost' of this process is to us, our families and friends. It's so hard to just `let it simmer', while we continue on with `life as we know it', when...this one stage in our lives..will dictate where are lives go.

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
JLynn1987 said:
I have been relatively calm until now, but today I am so anxious to hear something! Oh CIC...you sure do get the best of me!
Same here! I was trying not to pay attention too closely for a while now, just because I thought it would be so long before they got to June...but now that it's so close and they're working so fast, I've become a bit obsessive checking my email and the forums here!

So glad you guys are so upbeat and positive, I really wish I had found this forum earlier while I was so down about the process. :)

Yslandgurl

Jan 21, 2013
Cirene said:
Hi there, I haven't landed yet but I've seen many people posting what they ask in a landing interview.

1. Have you committed any crime in Canada?
2. Do you have any dependants ?
3. Who is your sponsor or Are you still married to your sponsor?

and in some cases they ask "What would you do if we refuse your application"...

People say it takes around 15 mins and that's it.. Good luck :)
Thanks for posting! It surely helps to have an idea of what to expect at the counter.

JLynn1987

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
24-06-2013
Daizey said:
Same here! I was trying not to pay attention too closely for a while now, just because I thought it would be so long before they got to June...but now that it's so close and they're working so fast, I've become a bit obsessive checking my email and the forums here!

So glad you guys are so upbeat and positive, I really wish I had found this forum earlier while I was so down about the process. :)
Ponga said:
Oh so true. We forget what the real `cost' of this process is to us, our families and friends. It's so hard to just `let it simmer', while we continue on with `life as we know it', when...this one stage in our lives..will dictate where are lives go.
You guys are great! :)

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
HARMIN said:
Urs Welcome ..about MBS ..I can't describe through my words ..its totally amazing place to visit and Try to go West coast hawker center and ask for baccha chicken rice shop ..in that hawker center got 100 over food shops....u know singaporean love food and u can get all kind of food in normal hawker centers .....food in singapore very cheap i think u also know that..a plate of special chicken rice with soup and vege and boil chicken heart not more than 6 dollars ... :) :) :) :) enjoy guys
i will definitely check it out. THANK YOU! Big foodie here too especially S.E.Asian food mmmmm

Tuesdayc

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
HARMIN said:
5 years ..omg .. u r very strong because u dare to live far from ur family and relatives 5 years in the row .i am here since from jan 2013 and i am counting my every single day here ...last dec2013 i already gave up and decide to drop my application but my family and my wife family was not happy with my decision,that's why i hold back my decison...by the way wishing u happy trip in advance ..
bring him to ......
sentosa
under water world
revolving restaurant
universal studio
desniy land
snow city
vivo city
marina bay sand
clarke quay
boat quay
orchard road
bugis junction
siliso beach
night safari
bird park
mandai zoo
suntec city
serangoon road
and if u guys love night life then ...Orchard tower ....clarke quay...boat quay and river valley road....enjoy ur trip guys ...... :) :) :) :) :)
This definitely makes me miss home lots! :)

amyJP

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013
AOR Received.
27-03-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
Waiting
BIG THANKS to everyone for the congratulatory wishes and birthday wishes yesterday! :) :) :)

As for landing in Vancouver... I'd read a couple of comments earlier about Vancouver having long waits, so we were prepared for that. But we are curious - do you know if we will hear from them soon, but our assigned landing date will be a while from now, or is it that we just don't hear a peep from them for a long time, and then when we do hear we get a landing date for soon after?

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
Yslandgurl said:
Hello Everyone!

Just to let you know that I got my landing details thru the mail this afternoon! the CIC Immigration officers are on a roll! - they are working double time. My schedule is set next week in Ottawa and will update you of my beautiful experience.

For all those waiting, just keep busy, be positive and pretty soon you will hear the good news in your mail box/email box as well!
What a wonderfull news!!!! congratulations! i feel happy with you!!!!

Bright_skies

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
21-06-2013
Med's Done....
18-05-2013
JLynn1987 said:
Lol! You must be coming up soooon! They're rolling in June now!

amyJP

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013
AOR Received.
27-03-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
Waiting
Another question - does anyone know if it's risky for my partner (he's the applicant) to leave the country by land for 24hrs at this stage? He has gotten DM but not landed yet, and has an OWP in hand. He's from England so no visa needed to enter Canada regardless, but he would enter with his OWP on him.

Bright_skies

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
21-06-2013
Med's Done....
18-05-2013
Yslandgurl said:
Hello Everyone!

Just to let you know that I got my landing details thru the mail this afternoon! the CIC Immigration officers are on a roll! - they are working double time. My schedule is set next week in Ottawa and will update you of my beautiful experience.

For all those waiting, just keep busy, be positive and pretty soon you will hear the good news in your mail box/email box as well!
Amazing! So they contacted you with a date for the next week? I've been wondering how far in advance they send the appointments out.

Congratulations!!! :) definitely update us after!

Tuesdayc

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
HARMIN said:
Same here but i am really not happy with our coc office staff ....did u try to call coc office lines ..no one answering and its always goes to message machines....only coc record department answering ur call after 11am .....i send 2 registered letter to complete my application and its took 45 days ..after 8 days i got their email ..coc already issued and they gonna post by afternoon to me ..after 8 days i received my coc but its wrongly issued ...i send them email on 13thjan and they say we r very sorry ,we will re issued again and gonna send u with in week and same time they ask me to send back wrong issue coc to them ..i send them through registered mail and they received on 22th jan ...ON 23JAN I RECEIVED EMAIL FROM SINGAPORE POLICE WITH ATTACHMENT (COPY OF NEW COC) AND they mailed my coc again on 24th jan but i didn't received yet ....I AM VERY WORRIED .NOW ...WHAT GONNA HAPPEN IF SINGAPORE POST LOST THIS LETTER.. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Oh well, just keeping my fingers crossed that nothing is lost. But I guess I am not going to be receiving anything before you do! Since mine is mailed later, and I am in Winnipeg. So, let's keep waiting. :) And keep hoping! Singapore post isn't that bad with mail and all, so.... It is coming!!!! Probably delayed with Chinese New Year!

Bright_skies

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
21-06-2013
Med's Done....
18-05-2013
amyJP said:
Another question - does anyone know if it's risky for my partner (he's the applicant) to leave the country by land for 24hrs at this stage? He has gotten DM but not landed yet, and has an OWP in hand. He's from England so no visa needed to enter Canada regardless, but he would enter with his OWP on him.
I was just going to ask the same question! Only, without an OWP. Any one have any ideas?