+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

giggles

Aug 29, 2013
Congrats to everyone with happy news today! Just thrilling to watch those numbers go down on the processing times.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
bruneian said:
Hey Harmin, me and the hubby are going to singapore end of this month!
woooww...r u singaporean or ??guys i am missing my tiny red dot beautiful ,green ,clean,safe and wonderful city in the world... :'( :'( :'(

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HARMIN said:
woooww...r u singaporean or ??guys i am missing my tiny red dot beautiful ,green ,clean,safe and wonderful city in the world... :'( :'( :'(
You don't see the same beauty in Surrey?!?! ;)

Hopefully, you will be able to visit your homeland again soon!

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
AckTivity said:
Nothing new. We called last week and were told that, yes, they've received everything we've sent but, no, nothing else has changed. No approval yet. I guess the good news is that it also hasn't been sent to the local office? The guy we talked to did say that normally one wouldn't get the med request before AIP, but that's not always the case.

I did go ahead and order the caips notes though, so maybe that will tell us something? Or, hopefully, we'll get our email sooner than that. I keep trying to tell myself that it'll all work out. We got the med request, so that means someone is working on our file. And if they did the med request I would assume they don't think they'll turn us down. We are a genuine relationship. We've lived together for almost four years. We've been married for over a year. My wife has a good job that earns enough, no bankruptcies, social services, or criminal background (for either of us). We've paid all of the fees and I even sent in the Right of Landing fee already.

So, fingers crossed that it's just a slightly slower caseworker. Hey, maybe we'll even get lucky and get AIP and DM at the same time!

I have to admit, though, it can be a bit disheartening to see people that sent in their applications months after we did, receive their AIP. I mean I'm absolutely thrilled for them but every time someone posts I think, "but where is mine?".
I totally understand you.. Well I heard people saying that the get AIP and DM after the interview, which is nice and I don't think you'll get rejected, you guys have more than enough proofs of a genuine relationship and I know It's taking forever for both of us, but remember "the last will be first".

I'll keep my fingers crossed and send a prayer for you and your partner.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Ponga said:
You don't see the same beauty in Surrey?!?! ;)

Hopefully, you will be able to visit your homeland again soon!
Don't worry about me ponga ...because that's my mother land and every one love their mother land ...but may be some people don't love their mother land ,that's what i am feeling now ...by the way how about u ponga ...where u from actually ? ;D ;D

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HARMIN said:
Don't worry about me ponga ...because that's my mother land and every one love their mother land ...but may be some people don't love their mother land ,that's what i am feeling now ...by the way how about u ponga ...where u from actually ? ;D ;D
The good old U S of A, eh!

I actually work (remotely over the internet) for someone in Singapore. :)

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
HARMIN said:
Harmin, I am from Brunei! But my husband (who never travelled until he met me) fell in love with south east asia so im showing him more! I know how you feel, Ive been here 5 years and missing home every single day!

Yslandgurl

Jan 21, 2013
Hello Everyone!

Just to let you know that I got my landing details thru the mail this afternoon! the CIC Immigration officers are on a roll! - they are working double time. My schedule is set next week in Ottawa and will update you of my beautiful experience.

For all those waiting, just keep busy, be positive and pretty soon you will hear the good news in your mail box/email box as well!

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
Yslandgurl said:
Hello Everyone!

Just to let you know that I got my landing details thru the mail this afternoon! the CIC Immigration officers are on a roll! - they are working double time. My schedule is set next week in Ottawa and will update you of my beautiful experience.

For all those waiting, just keep busy, be positive and pretty soon you will hear the good news in your mail box/email box as well!
Congrats :D

When did you apply ?

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
bruneian said:
Harmin, I am from Brunei! But my husband (who never travelled until he met me) fell in love with south east asia so im showing him more! I know how you feel, Ive been here 5 years and missing home every single day!
I think we all do…. well I know I do, Wishing to get my PR card around april so I can go back to Costa Rica. go to my beautiful beaches, volcanos rain forest and go zip lining..!!! I miss my zip lining

danib

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2013
AOR Received.
09-02-2013
File Transfer...
CSQ - 08-04-2013
Med's Request
13-11-2013
Med's Done....
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
DM - 25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
E-cas update - 28-03-2014
LANDED..........
18-06-2014 Montreal PR Card: 14-08-2014
Happywife08 said:
I think we all do.... well I know I do, Wishing to get my PR card around april so I can go back to Costa Rica. go to my beautiful beaches, volcanos rain forest and go zip lining..!!! I miss my zip lining
Yeah, we are all at the same boat. Missing my beautiful Brazil a lot, feeling the same than you Happywife08. Cannot wait to see my amazing beaches, nature, waterfalls, palm trees, coconut water. Sun! Summer! Hot weather! I wanna see my mom!!!

Come on CIC, come on.....

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
bruneian said:
5 years ..omg .. u r very strong because u dare to live far from ur family and relatives 5 years in the row .i am here since from jan 2013 and i am counting my every single day here ...last dec2013 i already gave up and decide to drop my application but my family and my wife family was not happy with my decision,that's why i hold back my decison...by the way wishing u happy trip in advance ..
bring him to ......
sentosa
under water world
revolving restaurant
universal studio
desniy land
snow city
vivo city
marina bay sand
clarke quay
boat quay
orchard road
bugis junction
siliso beach
night safari
bird park
mandai zoo
suntec city
serangoon road
and if u guys love night life then ...Orchard tower ....clarke quay...boat quay and river valley road....enjoy ur trip guys ...... :) :) :) :) :)

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
HARMIN said:
5 years ..omg .. u r very strong because u dare to live far from ur family and relatives 5 years in the row .i am here since from jan 2013 and i am counting my every single day here ...last dec2013 i already gave up and decide to drop my application but my family and my wife family was not happy with my decision,that's why i hold back my decison...by the way wishing u happy trip in advance ..
bring him to ......
sentosa
under water world
revolving restaurant
universal studio
desniy land
snow city
vivo city
marina bay sand
clarke quay
boat quay
orchard road
bugis junction
siliso beach
night safari
bird park
mandai zoo
suntec city
serangoon road
and if u guys love night life then ...Orchard tower ....clarke quay...boat quay and river valley road....enjoy ur trip guys ...... :) :) :) :) :)
Thank you Harmin you are very sweet! I've been to a few already as we bruneians love going to singapore once in a while!. I havent been back since they built marina bay sands, wow that building is incredible!! I cant wait to see that structure myself!! First thing we are going to do is eat a big plate of singaporean (hainan?) chicken rice! YUMMM

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
danib said:
Yeah, we are all at the same boat. Missing my beautiful Brazil a lot, feeling the same than you Happywife08. Cannot wait to see my amazing beaches, nature, waterfalls, palm trees, coconut water. Sun! Summer! Hot weather! I wanna see my mom!!!

thats the downfall of living abroad. Very exciting at first but dang you get so so so home sick at times with what you grew up with.

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
danib said:

Exactly..!!!
My mommy OMG I do miss her and grandma and well everyone in my family..!!!

Have to make our way to Brazil one day it looks beautiful, should learn Portuguese before..!!! Maybe won't be so hard knowing Spanish