02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
corbs said:
Just checked my phone and there is an email from CIC. I got DM! Only thing is it says we didn't pay the Right of Permanent residence fee. Have to go dig out that receipt now.
This is great news, corbs! It gives hope to those of us that did not receive AIP & DM at the same time - hope that we may not have to wait the full 8 months before seeing second stage approval! :)

Bright_skies

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
21-06-2013
Med's Done....
18-05-2013
Happywife08 said:
Just to let you know I sent mine in March with my application and It never showed my medicals. I received DM already.
Sadly they don't always update ecas
Sad but good to know. That way we can still fantasize about progress behind the scenes.... ::)

giggles

Aug 29, 2013
JHWife2011 said:
lol right! If you're husband is anything like mine, he must be climbing the walls by now! My husband is going nuts at this point!
You have that right....right up the wall and over. So crazy in fact he is doing this....

fastfoodfastfit.com

one of his crazy hairs to keep his sanity.

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
Congratulations Giggles & corbs........great news.

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
AckTivity said:
Well that's actually really good to know. Frustrating because it would be nice to see some sort of note that things have been received, but I'm relieved to know that just because it's not there doesn't mean they don't have it/aren't working on it.

However, just to rant, what the heck is the point of having ecas if you can't rely on it to have up to the date information?
I completely agree.. But yes not reliable at all.. I get where you stand at one point I was going to resend the confirmation from my doctor but I just relax and waited. and finally got DM.
But I know it would be nice to know.

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
Congrats to all those with good news today!

yata520 said:
Daizey i think lawyer should send u guys some letter from CIC last year to show u guys UCI number, use UCI number to go cic website to check when they got ur file .also cic website show they still working on april/may so giv them sometime
I emailed my lawyer today, and he wasn't any help at all...even though I know he should have something showing they received our application he tells me that we don't have a file number yet so can't track it on the site. I don't believe him, but oh well. He also tells me they received it at the end of July "some time in the last week of July" and can't even give me a date...so frustrating!

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
Hi guys, so finally my husband's eCAS says that they received my application and they started processing my application for PR on Jan 30th 2014

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ????? Do I have to wait another 11 months ??? If someone knows, please let me know as I am very exhausted! :(

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Daizey said:
Congrats to all those with good news today!

I emailed my lawyer today, and he wasn't any help at all...even though I know he should have something showing they received our application he tells me that we don't have a file number yet so can't track it on the site. I don't believe him, but oh well. He also tells me they received it at the end of July "some time in the last week of July" and can't even give me a date...so frustrating!
:eek: Sounds like you have the wrong lawyer! Do they at least have proof that the application was actually delivered (and received by CIC)...or did they just through it in their outgoing mail and hope it made it to Vegreville?!?!

You should be able to get the AOR information from your lawyer. That's total BS!!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cirene said:
Hi guys, so finally my husband's eCAS says that they received my application and they started processing my application for PR on Jan 30th 2014

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ????? Do I have to wait another 11 months ??? If someone knows, please let me know as I am very exhausted! :(
AW geez...I/we certainly hope not, but...I wonder why it shows a start date of Jan 30, 2014?!?!

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
Ponga said:
:eek: Sounds like you have the wrong lawyer! Do they at least have proof that the application was actually delivered (and received by CIC)...or did they just through it in their outgoing mail and hope it made it to Vegreville?!?!

You should be able to get the AOR information from your lawyer. That's total BS!!
Yeah, I'm starting to wonder if maybe we chose the wrong lawyer. :( He did tell us that he called to check on it, and he told us it has already gone through the initial checking of documents, and we had to send in another one of the forms that we had filled out wrong. So I'm guessing that's why he's now saying July instead of June...but don't they send you some kind of notice that they received the application once they have? Shouldn't he have that? We were actually the ones who mailed it off, so my husband may have proof somewhere of when the certified mail was received. I did notice that you can check online with receipt of payment...we paid through our bank, would it have some kind of number on the bank receipt?

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
Ponga said:
AW geez...I/we certainly hope not, but...I wonder why it shows a start date of Jan 30, 2014?!?!
I seriously think that the officer opened my package and put it somewhere to start working with it and totally FORGOT ABOUT IT until last week that I called an agent and that agent contacted CPCV regathering my application and that's when they "remember me"

Hopefully they speed up my package and work with it non-stop!

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
Cirene said:

Cirene, that's ridiculous. I would call CIC first thing in the morning and speak with them. Take this time to gather the proof of sending the application out and finding the email or the notification you received when the application was delivered. Also, pull up your AOR. Have all of this with you before you call. Explain that you're upset and you would like some answers.

JLynn1987

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
24-06-2013
Mrs_Canuck said:
Cirene, that's ridiculous. I would call CIC first thing in the morning and speak with them. Take this time to gather the proof of sending the application out and finding the email or the notification you received when the application was delivered. Also, pull up your AOR. Have all of this with you before you call. Explain that you're upset and you would like some answers.
I second that. You paid your dues...both financially and otherwise, they need to do their job. Unless there was something wrong with your application, in which case they would already have asked for additional documents, there is NO reason why you should still be waiting while June applicants are getting news. When you call, be respectful but firm! We are all anxious for you to get good news, Cirene!

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
JLynn1987 said:
I second that. You paid your dues...both financially and otherwise, they need to do their job. Unless there was something wrong with your application, in which care they would already have asked for additional documents, there is NO reason why you should still be waiting while June applicants are getting news.
EXACTLY. I think they forget that this isn't just a pile of papers, these are the lives of people. You've waiting long enough at this point. It really boils my blood that they've been so unorganized with your file...