Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
frenchwapiti said:
keep tracking the process Cirene!!! My thoughts are with you and I cross my fingers that you get the good news very shortly now.
don't give in now. For some reason they have messed somewhere, but I am sure they will hurry to make you happy!!!!
Alurra71 said:
Cirene, if it is saying they are now processing the PR application as of Jan 2014, do NOT be disheartened, that means that the sponsorship has been approved (AIP) and they are now working on the actual PR part of the application.

**EDIT*** I know this because until they begin to process the actual PR part of your application (not the sponsorship part) the PR will continue to say, Application Received, only.
Thank you guys. I sound like a cliché saying "thank you, thank you" but I really mean it. My husband and you guys are keeping me sane.

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
HARMIN said:
PONGA ..LET THEM CELEBRATE FIRST .....DON'T MAKE THEM NERVOUS AND SAD WITH SAYING THAT ITS GONNA TAKE FEW MONTHS FOR LENDING IN VANCOUVER :) :) :) :) :) :)CHEERS GUY ....ITS PARTY TIME AND PLAN UR PARTY FOR THIS WEEKEND GUYS ... :) :) :)
I join you in this. today is time for celebration. the rest is in the stars, it will come when it comes, no need to start beeing worried now.
cheer up and be happy!!!

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
amyJP said:
We just got the good news - decision made and approved!!!! And on my birthday too! :D :D :D
Landing in Vancouver, date yet to be set.
AmyJP congrats, I'm very happy for you.

You're almost a PR :D

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Cirene said:
Thank you guys. I sound like a cliché saying "thank you, thank you" but I really mean it. My husband and you guys are keeping me sane.

I think you don't quite understand what I'm telling you here girl. Even though you have no notice that you have received AIP, you HAVE IN FACT received AIP LOL

If the PR application states on eCAS

We began processing your application on January 30, 2014 what they are REALLY saying is Your sponsor was approved on January 30 2014 and we will now begin looking at your PR application, checking your criminality and medical admissability ...

NOW get excited girl, you would not be the first to NOT get an AIP email or letter, nor will you be the last to not get it I feel LOL

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Alurra71 said:
I think you don't quite understand what I'm telling you here girl. Even though you have no notice that you have received AIP, you HAVE IN FACT received AIP LOL

We began processing your application on January 30, 2014 what they are REALLY saying is Your sponsor was approved on January 30 2014 and we will now begin looking at your PR application, checking your criminality and medical admissability ...

NOW get excited girl, you would not be the first to NOT get an AIP email or letter, nor will you be the last to not get it I feel LOL
OMG... I HOPE THIS IS TRUE, thank you for telling me that

I'll run downstairs and check my mail box!

BRB :D

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alurra71 said:

Yeah...what Alurra said! :)

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HARMIN said:
PONGA ..LET THEM CELEBRATE FIRST .....DON'T MAKE THEM NERVOUS AND SAD WITH SAYING THAT ITS GONNA TAKE FEW MONTHS FOR LENDING IN VANCOUVER :) :) :) :) :) :)CHEERS GUY ....ITS PARTY TIME AND PLAN UR PARTY FOR THIS WEEKEND GUYS ... :) :) :)
Well, that was NOT my intent, but I see your point. My apologies to amyJP.

Oh...and STOP YELLING!!!!! ;)

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Nothing yet guys, but I'm feeling better! Thank you again.

Tomorrow will my day!

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Ponga said:
Well, that was NOT my intent, but I see your point. My apologies to amyJP.

Oh...and STOP YELLING!!!!! ;)
Its okay ponga ..i am also living in Vancouver Area and i know its gonna take 2 to 4 months for landing ..i have few close friends they got their landing interview after 3 months ... :'( :'( :'( :'(

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Cirene said:
Nothing yet guys, but I'm feeling better! Thank you again.

Tomorrow will my day!
I'm telling you Cirene, just because you didn't get an actual letter from them, means NOTHING. Do you have any idea how many times I had to call them to get my AIP letter? LOL

If what you are saying, is that it says on the applicant page, NOT the sponsor page that they began on Jan 30, 2014, you don't have to hope or wish for anything. Just because you haven't gotten the physical email or letter yet means nothing. If it makes you feel better, pick up the phone, call CIC and ask them if your sponsor has been approved yet. I think you'll be happy when you hear the answer ;)

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Alurra71 said:
I'm telling you Cirene, just because you didn't get an actual letter from them, means NOTHING. Do you have any idea how many times I had to call them to get my AIP letter? LOL

If what you are saying, is that it says on the applicant page, NOT the sponsor page that they began on Jan 30, 2014, you don't have to hope or wish for anything. Just because you haven't gotten the physical email or letter yet means nothing. If it makes you feel better, pick up the phone, call CIC and ask them if your sponsor has been approved yet. I think you'll be happy when you hear the answer ;)
Mm it actually says on my husband's not mine.. (My husband is my sponsor).. mine says "We received your application for PR on April 2nd 2013"

and my husband's "In process" Jan 30th 2014

That's why I am worried!

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Cirene said:
Mm it actually says on my husband's not mine.. (My husband is my sponsor).. mine says "We received your application for PR on April 2nd 2013"

and my husband's "In process" Jan 30th 2014

That's why I am worried!
Ok, you mean on the actual sponsorship page, it says, the sponsorship application was received and began processing on Jan 30, 2014? What does it say about your AOR?

Or do you mean, when you click on the PR applicant link inside of your husbands eCAS it says that? There should be 2 parts you can click on with your hubbys UCI input. One should be sponsorship, the other PR application.

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Alurra71 said:
Ok, you mean on the actual sponsorship page, it says, the sponsorship application was received and began processing on Jan 30, 2014? What does it say about your AOR?
Yeah :/ I never got the AOR, I called CIC last year and they apologized because the system failed to sent me the AOR but the date was April 16th 2013.

My husband's eCAS should had showed "In Process" like 8 months ago, not now..

That's why I think they opened my package and they forget to work with, there is not other reason and I'm worried that it will take ANOTHER 11 months for me!

corbs

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
Med's Done....
20-12-2013
Cirene this is actually good news I think. My file said application received until after I got AIP, then moved to "in process" with a date in January. This is not them resetting the clock, they're finally working on your file!