Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
fedepinedo said:
Finally got AIP. After 13 month
13 month is a long waiting time. congratulations , you must feel soooo relieved!

I hope our application will go fast. It is so frustrating staying home and waiting for some news from CIC

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
JHWife2011 said:
ECAS still doesn't reflect that they've received my hubby's meds yet.....we went to Dr. kuhlmann in Etobicoke that uses e-meds.....meds were done Jan23rd.....shouldn't it be updated by now??
Just to let you know I sent mine in March with my application and It never showed my medicals. I received DM already.
Sadly they don't always update ecas

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
Daizey said:
I wish I knew! We went through a lawyer, my husband (the sponsor) wanted to make sure everything was just right...so everything is going through the lawyer first. I've kept asking my husband to get this information from the lawyer but he hasn't seemed to have gotten around to it. I do know we sent it off the first week of June, because my husbands birthday is June 2nd, and I made sure he put down on the application a year older, since they would receive it after his birthday. I think I just might get the lawyer's info myself so I can handle this stuff, lol. Besides, I'm the one stuck at home waiting and waiting!
Daizey i think lawyer should send u guys some letter from CIC last year to show u guys UCI number, use UCI number to go cic website to check when they got ur file .also cic website show they still working on april/may so giv them sometime

giggles

Aug 29, 2013
Hey, Gang!! We just got the email!!! We have AIP!!!

I am so excited I can hardly contain myself! This is really happening at last!

AckTivity

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
13-01-2014 (mailed 24-01-2014)
Nomination.....
AIP: 17-02-2014
AOR Received.
04-04-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-01-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
LANDED..........
23-02-2015
Happywife08 said:
Just to let you know I sent mine in March with my application and It never showed my medicals. I received DM already.
Sadly they don't always update ecas
Well that's actually really good to know. Frustrating because it would be nice to see some sort of note that things have been received, but I'm relieved to know that just because it's not there doesn't mean they don't have it/aren't working on it.

However, just to rant, what the heck is the point of having ecas if you can't rely on it to have up to the date information?

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
salsal31 said:
:p :p :p :p :p :p I finally landed today in Etobicoke. We arrived at about 09.45am and interview was at 10.15am. The gentleman at reception was very nice ant yet professional. I gave him my invitation letter, he checked it and circled my interview time and also he asked me if my sponsor was with me, which is a requirement. I told him I was with my sponsor and he asked me to go towidow number 9 to confirm that I made the $490 online. At about 10.45 my partner and I were called, the lady asked for my sponsor's driving licence or proof if same address. Silly us, we had only his permanent resident card and an expired passport. The lady asked us to go back and get these documents to proventhat we are living together, basically they wanted letters etc with my partners name. We went back home which is about 45min to an hour away and came back with the documents. Eventually we were seen way after 15:30hrs and wooowza we got the COPR, I also got a permanent SIN number. Not to scare anyone but I think we had very strict staff members, a few people got declined and yes the staff can ask anything and everything. I could hear pple being asked a number of questions about their relationship.at least 2 couples returned home without COPR. All the best to all you waiting.
OMG thank you for sharing,
I land at Etobicoke in 1 week… Now I am thinking I was just going to take what the landing letter says but thanks to you I will take some more things just in case they ask for prove of anything because my house is like 2 hours from Etobicoke. Don't want to have to go back.

Now I'm nervous.

JLynn1987

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
24-06-2013
giggles said:

Now you can cry...tears of JOY! Congratulations, giggles! I am SO happy for you! :)

ruppcs

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
giggles said:

Woohoo!!! Congrats giggles!!

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
giggles said:

Wow congratulations giggles. Im joyfully giggling for you -:)

LaylaLala

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Ontario, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
13-Feb2013
Med's Request
17-Nov-2013
Med's Done....
4-Dec-2013
Interview........
29-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
29-Apr-2014
HARMIN said:
Laylalala ..Thanks for sharing ....but may i know r u where u from actually and do u required visa to enter back or not ??Thanks
I apologize. I forgot to mention that detail. I am a US citizen so therefore no, I do not require a visa. But then again, I don't know if you require one if you have a PR application in process to get back into Canada. Maybe someone with more experience in that area can let you know.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
LaylaLala said:
I apologize. I forgot to mention that detail. I am a US citizen so therefore no, I do not require a visa. But then again, I don't know if you require one if you have a PR application in process to get back into Canada. Maybe someone with more experience in that area can let you know.
Thanks LaylaLala ...I Don't Required Visa Also ..I am From Singapore ...by the way thanks once again

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
giggles said:

Congrats ...Its time to make plan for weekend party guys...cheers :) :) :) :) :)

giggles

Aug 29, 2013
shyla36 said:
Wow congratulations giggles. Im joyfully giggling for you -:)
Thanks, shyla36! I am dancing and giggling around my office right now. My co-workers are a little concerned.