Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
24-06-2013
Daizey said:
Hi there! I know I'm late to the party, but only recently stumbled across this forum. What an awesome place where everyone supports each other and shares in the agony of waiting! We submitted our application in early June 2013, and with the way things are going it looks like we should (fingers crossed) hear something soon! Knowing that, I've been refreshing this page like crazy for the past couple of days, eager to see the good news from others. ;D

Hoping for more good news today! It makes me feel better to see others getting somewhere with their applications.
Welcome to the forum! It truly is a wonderful community.

What date did CIC receive your application? I'm curious, as I'm a June applicant too!

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
JLynn1987 said:
Welcome to the forum! It truly is a wonderful community.

What date did CIC receive your application? I'm curious, as I'm a June applicant too!
I wish I knew! We went through a lawyer, my husband (the sponsor) wanted to make sure everything was just right...so everything is going through the lawyer first. I've kept asking my husband to get this information from the lawyer but he hasn't seemed to have gotten around to it. I do know we sent it off the first week of June, because my husbands birthday is June 2nd, and I made sure he put down on the application a year older, since they would receive it after his birthday. I think I just might get the lawyer's info myself so I can handle this stuff, lol. Besides, I'm the one stuck at home waiting and waiting!

Tuesdayc

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
JHWife2011 said:
ECAS still doesn't reflect that they've received my hubby's meds yet.....we went to Dr. kuhlmann in Etobicoke that uses e-meds.....meds were done Jan23rd.....shouldn't it be updated by now??
Hi, I had mine done Jan 17th, and till date, nothing updated either. I called the clinic again and they said it takes 14 business days. So... more waiting maybe? Sigh...

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Daizey said:
I wish I knew! We went through a lawyer, my husband (the sponsor) wanted to make sure everything was just right...so everything is going through the lawyer first. I've kept asking my husband to get this information from the lawyer but he hasn't seemed to have gotten around to it. I do know we sent it off the first week of June, because my husbands birthday is June 2nd, and I made sure he put down on the application a year older, since they would receive it after his birthday. I think I just might get the lawyer's info myself so I can handle this stuff, lol. Besides, I'm the one stuck at home waiting and waiting!
Welcome to forum Daizey .....As JLynn ask u Please Try to update ur profile with when they received ur file and when u received ur
AOR..please take a look left side on my post u can see my all detail there .....We r here to help each other and we blessing and wishing every one good luck here ... :) :) :) :) :) :)

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
JHWife2011 said:
ECAS still doesn't reflect that they've received my hubby's meds yet.....we went to Dr. kuhlmann in Etobicoke that uses e-meds.....meds were done Jan23rd.....shouldn't it be updated by now??
ECAS is definitely not the most reliable of the resources CIC provides applicants. ECAS will take longer to update, I would wait until Friday and if they haven't updated your status page, give them a call at the call center and see if the agent can look and see if they've made a note that they've received it on the file.

:)

MisterBob

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
05-02-2013
giggles said:
Still waiting, MisterBob....can barely contain my excitement!!! I do not know how to stop refreshing my inbox.
It's just us left for June!

giggles
MisterBob
JLynn1987

waiting to hear good news for any of us! :)

MisterBob

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
05-02-2013
Ngawang said:
I havent heard anything from them yet. I am only able to check ecas for my wife. I am the sponsor. It still says application recd :(..Hope all of us will get it soon.
Just want to say CONGRATULATIONS! :)

MisterBob

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
05-02-2013
Bright_skies said:
hey everyone, congrats and well wishes to everyone in process!

I got a letter today about my application and I'd love if you can help me figure out what it means! :eek:

"It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met."

AIP right?

It goes on to say, "We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre will contact you concerning your permanent resident status."

Is this DM? Does that mean I got both at once? It also says I can now apply for an OWP.

Can I start dancing now??? :eek:
Congratulations!!!!!!! yay another june applicant approved! go celebrate!

JLynn1987

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
24-06-2013
MisterBob said:

giggles
MisterBob
JLynn1987

Hard to believe! Refreshing my email like it's my full-time job...which I suppose it may as well be for now! ;)

Keeping you all in my thoughts, as well as those before us who haven't heard anything. It's too bad we don't all live in the same city...it would be fun to celebrate together! I think I am one of the few in Winnipeg!

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
MisterBob said:

giggles
MisterBob
JLynn1987

Hi guys ...just stay calm and relax because very soon u all guys gonna heard good news also ...wishing u good luck guys ..god bless everyone

LaylaLala

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Ontario, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
13-Feb2013
Med's Request
17-Nov-2013
Med's Done....
4-Dec-2013
Interview........
29-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
29-Apr-2014
Hey guys!! It's been a very long time since I've logged in to the forum. Unfortunately I have had some family tragedies back home and had to go back a few times. Twice in the last 6 months to be exact. I just wanted you guys to know that even though it's a risk leaving with your PR application in process, it is not impossible. I just got back yesterday and since I already have my OWP (I didn't have it at the airport since I thought I just needed my UCI number) and the immigration officer told me that next time I could just show my OWP. I am in no way saying that you should travel back and forth as you please, because my situation was a particular one, which I did have to explain a few times along customs, but at least know that if you are doing everything properly and you HAVE to leave the country due to an emergency, chances are you will let back in. Blessings to all, and I hope you guys are all getting good news! ;)

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
LaylaLala said:
Hey guys!! It's been a very long time since I've logged in to the forum. Unfortunately I have had some family tragedies back home and had to go back a few times. Twice in the last 6 months to be exact. I just wanted you guys to know that even though it's a risk leaving with your PR application in process, it is not impossible. I just got back yesterday and since I already have my OWP (I didn't have it at the airport since I thought I just needed my UCI number) and the immigration officer told me that next time I could just show my OWP. I am in no way saying that you should travel back and forth as you please, because my situation was a particular one, which I did have to explain a few times along customs, but at least know that if you are doing everything properly and you HAVE to leave the country due to an emergency, chances are you will let back in. Blessings to all, and I hope you guys are all getting good news! ;)
Laylalala ..Thanks for sharing ....but may i know r u where u from actually and do u required visa to enter back or not ??Thanks

Dec 9, 2013
Hi everybody. Congratulations for those who have received AIP & DM, for the rest of us the gruelling wait goes on.
I wanted to possibly be added to the spreadsheet.

APP Received 16 Sept 2013
AOR Oct 21

Do we go by AOR or app Received? thanks!!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
clash_of_ideas said:
Hi everybody. Congratulations for those who have received AIP & DM, for the rest of us the gruelling wait goes on.
I wanted to possibly be added to the spreadsheet.

APP Received 16 Sept 2013
AOR Oct 21

Do we go by AOR or app Received? thanks!!
Your clock started on 16 Sep 2013...date received!

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
corbs said:
Just checked my phone and there is an email from CIC. I got DM! Only thing is it says we didn't pay the Right of Permanent residence fee. Have to go dig out that receipt now.
congratulations!!!!! this is wonderfull ews to start your day! I am very happy for you!