Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
JLynn1987 said:
You're the first of the June applicants to get the great news! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

Did you send medical and police check with your application? If so, just wait for the next email from CIC. If not, you'll have to get your medical exam and police check. It should say in the email if they require you to send anything more.

Again, congratulations! :D
I told u JLynn next ur time to celebrates ..... :) :) :)because i know u all guys gonna have good news with in this week because not much application in month June ....Good luck once again guys

Ngawang

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
etobicoke
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
09-06-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
JLynn1987 said:
You're the first of the June applicants to get the great news! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

Did you send medical and police check with your application? If so, just wait for the next email from CIC. If not, you'll have to get your medical exam and police check. It should say in the email if they require you to send anything more.

Again, congratulations! :D
Thank you Everyone
I did send in my wifes police check along with the application but not the medical. do they also send something through canada post? because I checked my email and found out that canadapost left a notice card at my previous address. when will I get the letter from them saying how to apply for owp and medical check? are they gonna send it via email or physical mail. Also can i apply for my wifes ohip now? what do i need to show?

Bright_skies

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
21-06-2013
Med's Done....
18-05-2013
hey everyone, congrats and well wishes to everyone in process!

I got a letter today about my application and I'd love if you can help me figure out what it means! :eek:

"It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met."

AIP right?

It goes on to say, "We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre will contact you concerning your permanent resident status."

Is this DM? Does that mean I got both at once? It also says I can now apply for an OWP.

Can I start dancing now??? :eek:

mimssimo

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
07-08-2013
Passport Req..
NO
LANDED..........
13-March -2014
Bright_skies said:

I got a letter today about my application and I'd love if you can help me figure out what it means! :eek:

"It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met."

AIP right?

It goes on to say, "We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre will contact you concerning your permanent resident status."

Is this DM? Does that mean I got both at once? It also says I can now apply for an OWP.

yes man congrats you get AIP and DM, you can apply for OWP

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
dei said:
We got AIP just now! AOR April 25th, so lagging behind a little.
Congratulations!!

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
dei said:
We got AIP just now! AOR April 25th, so lagging behind a little.
another good news!!!!!!

congratulations dei!!!!!!

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
Ngawang said:
Hi Everyone
I just went out from out to check my email at Timhortons wifi. I received a letter from cic and it says" you have met the requirement for eligibility as a sponsor and i will hear from the office shortly". I guess this is the AIP? Tell me what do i need to do now?
OMG!!

June applicant.......congratulations...... :D

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
Bright_skies said:

AIP right?

Oh yes.....u should dance nd party hard.......congratulations

JLynn1987

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
24-06-2013
Bright_skies said:

AIP right?

Yes, time to start dancing! Congratulations! :)

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
folks-g said:
Hey guys just check my mail and got owp today 4 working days after aip yaay woop woop now am off to service canada for my temporary sin. Its time to start making some money. :p ;D
congrats foljs-g, yeaaaaah this is so exciting news, what a beautiful day for all those who got the good news!!!!!

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Bright_skies said:

AIP right?

CONGRATS ..YES U GOT UR AIP AND DM TOGETHER ...NOW U CAN START DANCE RIGHT NOW .....CHEERS :) :) :) :) :) :)

leoundesilva

Jan 11, 2013
Bright_skies said:

AIP right?

Turn the music on and start dancing....Congratulations!!!

Bright_skies

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
21-06-2013
Med's Done....
18-05-2013
AHHHHHH!!! Thank you all! :D

Go CIC Go!!!!

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
Rita27 said:
Hi guys,
Finally received my landing letter yesterday, my landing appointment is on March 3rd!
Guri please update the spreadsheet, thanks ! :D :D
Hello Rita27
congratulations!!!!! you must be soooo happy!! thank you for charing this wonderful news!!!!