AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
July 23rd 2014 :)
Hi.. Is there anyone who got their medical extended instead of redo it again?

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
red_gatsby said:
Congrats to everyone who received good news!! ;D

Just wondering, when Sponsor receives AOR email, there is an Application Number given.
So is that number the same for the whole PR application or applicant gets another Application Number when it progresses to Step 2 Stage?

Thanks
Red_Gatsby, I replied to the topic you started, hopefully my answer will help you out a bit. :)

Rifat, I have not heard of many instances where the medical was extended, but my hubby will have to redo the medical after March 8th if this is the case. I would think that if they've started processing the second stage and your medicals have yet to expire, they may extend them. At least that's what I hope they'll do.

Also, does anyone have the link to the page where I can order GCMS notes? I found a link, but it doesn't seem to be the same forms I remember filling out...

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
A doc visit is $40-$50 in ontario, I cant see it being much different in alberta. Also full blood-work cost me about $70.
Routine visits are not too expensive, if you have to go more than once thats when it starts becoming expensive.
Feel better :)
Tuesdayc said:
Did you see if you are eligible for coverage under your spouse's work insurance maybe? I managed to get myself covered for both dental and health. And it is immediate coverage too.

Either way, get better soon!

Rita27

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
29-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-03-2013
Hi guys,
Finally received my landing letter yesterday, my landing appointment is on March 3rd!
Guri please update the spreadsheet, thanks ! :D :D

red_gatsby

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Mrs_Canuck said:
Red_Gatsby, I replied to the topic you started, hopefully my answer will help you out a bit. :)

Rifat, I have not heard of many instances where the medical was extended, but my hubby will have to redo the medical after March 8th if this is the case. I would think that if they've started processing the second stage and your medicals have yet to expire, they may extend them. At least that's what I hope they'll do.

Also, does anyone have the link to the page where I can order GCMS notes? I found a link, but it doesn't seem to be the same forms I remember filling out...
Thank you Mrs_Canucks!
It was very helpful! :-*
+1

red_gatsby

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
wsm_al said:
It is for the overall family sponsorship application . If the sponsor wants to call or send a message to CIC , he/she should quote the application no..
I did the same thing when I sent document so CIC, I quoted the application no that starts with an F. So it is referred to the overall family ( applicant and sponsorship)
Thank you wsm_al! ;D

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
Congrats, Rita! I cannot imagine your excitement! :)

Also, just submitted another request for case notes to get some insight as to why we did not receive DM with our AIP even though we had a complete file. Hopefully we'll see DM before I get the case notes! :p

Rita27

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
29-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-03-2013
Thank you all ;D ;D
Mrs_Canuck, I am sure you will hear the good news very soon !! :D

leoundesilva

Jan 11, 2013
Mrs_Canuck said:
Fingerprints are only required if the applicant is from a certain country. I found a list of countries that are required to provide fingerprints (biometrics) when applying for a visa (visitor, study, work permits) but I do believe that it applies to those applying for PR as well.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp

So far, the applicants that CIC have requested fingerprints from have all been from the countries listed.
Hi Guys, last year when I applied for PR, my country wasn't listed for fingerprint from RCMP but going through this website Mrs_Canuck gave, I noticed that my country was added late last year. I did get two sets of fingerprint just for Police Certificate(for countries I lived more than 6 months) from Local police Station not RCMP and paid all fees complete, submitted Medical upfront(as advised by "the physician" when CIC sent me to do medicals for visitor's visa extension, after examination, the doctor ask me if I am thinking of applying for PR, I answered yes, he told me instead of paying for it twice that he will do both for the extension and PR under one fee, so he gave me upfront form). I also submitted all the police certificates and everything they requested. I did all these so as to avoid delays or being asked to bring additional documents.
So my questions is, since my country wasn't there when I applied and it is there now, is there a chance, they will ask me to get fingerprints from RCMP? If yes, is it a good idea to go get it now(to do it upfront) before AIP and send it to them, advising them to add it to my file? or wait for them to ask me to do it? I can't afford more delays really...
Your answers will be appreciated.

folks-g

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/05/2013
Doc's Request.
OWP with app
Nomination.....
AIP/OWP JAN 29 2014
AOR Received.
05/06/2013
IELTS Request
docs requested jan 29
Med's Done....
15/05/2013
Hey guys just check my mail and got owp today 4 working days after aip yaay woop woop now am off to service canada for my temporary sin. Its time to start making some money. :p ;D

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
Leoundesilva, I'm not entirely sure if you will need fingerprints if you submitted your file before the fingerprints for your country were put into effect. If I were in your situation, I would be proactive about it and send them in anyway in anticipation that they may ask.

If they do require them, it will help to keep your application moving if they have them before hand.

You can also call CIC and ask the same question, they may be able to look and see if there are any notes on your file indication that the VO will be asking for fingerprints.

:)

EDIT: Congrats, folks-g! :)

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
Rita27 said:
Hi guys,
Finally received my landing letter yesterday, my landing appointment is on March 3rd!
Guri please update the spreadsheet, thanks ! :D :D
Congrats Rita.. i hope we get our sometime this week

MisterBob

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
05-02-2013
JLynn1987 said:
Hi Harmin! He said at the bottom of his post that his application was received May 29th. June applicants, get ready! :)

That's us Jynn!

Has anyone heard any news yet? This week feels extra long.. :(

June:
giggles
Ngawang
MisterBob
JLynn1987

we are the last four the spreadsheet.. *fingers crossed*

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
MisterBob said:
That's us Jynn!