+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

wsm_al

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Ponga said:
No idea, but it should be within a couple of weeks??

The location of your landing interview can really affect (or is it effect??) you, since some offices seem to have much longer waits than others.
Hopefully...you're not in Vancouver. :eek:
Hi Ponga,
No, I am in Calgary

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
JohnnyP said:
Hi Harmin,

I gave up on that. I don't think it's a big deal for now.
However, if the time comes for me to get the AIP and I don't hear anything, I will start to call the CIC office.

Thanks for all the help and advice!!
Don't worry i will try to keep update u about my application ..because ur application just back to mine ...we r here to help each other so just on on guys :) :) :)

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HARMIN said:
yes ponga ...i know few friends they wait for landing 2 months plus ....by the way i have one quick question if u don't mind to answer ......can we land any where in canada or we should have to land in our living place and state only ?? :'( :'(
If you applied Inland, you have to go to the `Landing Interview' at the local office that CIC has sent your file to...sorry.

Outland applicants have the luxury of landing anywhere in Canada (I believe)...and can even `flag pole' at a land border to land, if they are already in Canada when they receive their COPR in the mail.

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
Yeah. Thanks a lot!!!

Are you currently living in another city from the city where you applied for the sponsorship?

HARMIN said:
Don't worry i will try to keep update u about my application ..because ur application just back to mine ...we r here to help each other so just on on guys :) :) :)

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Ponga said:
If you applied Inland, you have to go to the `Landing Interview' at the local office that CIC has sent your file to...sorry.

Outland applicants have the luxury of landing anywhere in Canada (I believe)...and can even `flag pole' at a land border to land, if they are already in Canada when they receive their COPR in the mail.
Thanks ponga ...i really appreciate for ur answer

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
JohnnyP said:
Yeah. Thanks a lot!!!

Are you currently living in another city from the city where you applied for the sponsorship?
Actually my wife from Toronto And I am from Vancouver and we filed the application from Toronto but after that we already moved to Vancouver ,now me and my wife r living together in Vancouver and we already update our Vancouver residential address with CIC ...how about u Johnny P????

Dec 12, 2013
Happy to report that I got AIP and work permit. Just when I started to panic and was expecting the worse.
If you are still waiting for yiur goodnews just relax stop thinking sbout it, its on its way. I was panicking cos I see people talking about sending 100 pictures lol I only sent 8. Dont compare your application to others. Your situation is different from theirs. Its not about sending the big bulk its about proofing your relationship and marriage is genuine.
Stop panicking! Your application might be taking a little longer but that doesnt equal refusal (experience)
Congratulations to all those who got goodnews and goodluck to those waiting.
My application was received May 29

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
How do you find out what the wait time is for your local office?

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
seangis said:
and bang in my inbox is AIP and OWP approval. Thery said that PR wont come until they do medical, security and background checks but I sent all that in with my application last April so I figure I do not need to anything more.... So stoked...thanks for being a listening ear guys
congratulations seangis!!!! this is very good news.
do not worry, if they did not ask you to do it again it is perhaps just because they still have to have a closer look at your file and all the docs you have submitted. I suggest you give them a call to ake clear if there is anything else you should submitt and check whether they have the med and security docs you have already sent.

keep smiling everything will work out fine don't panic you are near to the finishing line. :D :D :D :D

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
I think we have a lot of common situations.

I am originally from Toronto and we filed the application from there. But I recently got a new job and moved to Victoria. I haven't updated my address with CIC because I didn't want to do anything that would delay our process. So, if we get our landing interview, we plan to fly back to Toronto...

HARMIN said:
Actually my wife from Toronto And I am from Vancouver and we filed the application from Toronto but after that we already moved to Vancouver ,now me and my wife r living together in Vancouver and we already update our Vancouver residential address with CIC ...how about u Johnny P????

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
Waiting_patiently said:
Happy to report that I got AIP and work permit. Just when I started to panic and was expecting the worse.
If you are still waiting for yiur goodnews just relax stop thinking sbout it, its on its way. I was panicking cos I see people talking about sending 100 pictures lol I only sent 8. Dont compare your application to others. Your situation is different from theirs. Its not about sending the big bulk its about proofing your relationship and marriage is genuine.
Stop panicking! Your application might be taking a little longer but that doesnt equal refusal (experience)

congratulations Waiting-patiently!!

you'r soooo right, everybody of us is unique qnd hqs unique application. keep confidence in what you have sent and if it needed 200 pics or only a handfull. doesn't matter as long you did your best to answer the questions from the forms and give proof of your relationship.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Waiting_patiently said:
CONGRATS :) :) :) :) :.........May in know when U Received ur AOR ??in june or ??

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
JohnnyP said:
I think we have a lot of common situations.

I am originally from Toronto and we filed the application from there. But I recently got a new job and moved to Victoria. I haven't updated my address with CIC because I didn't want to do anything that would delay our process. So, if we get our landing interview, we plan to fly back to Toronto...
That's good decision Johnny P ..because landing in Toronto area quite fast but make sure u and ur wife residential address MUST BE SAME .....

JLynn1987

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
24-06-2013
HARMIN said:
CONGRATS :) :) :) :) :.........May in know when U Received ur AOR ??in june or ??
Hi Harmin! He said at the bottom of his post that his application was received May 29th. June applicants, get ready! :)