+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

cpaet10

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
hi guys, hope everybody is getting good news. i just have a few question here, my husband and i are planning to go to US or carribean cruise soon for a week. I already have US visa but when we come back here in Canada do i need a visa too? Some people say as long as i have valid work permit they will let me in but i just wanna make sure if this is true. I have also open work permit coz my husband sponsored me under family sponsorship still waiting for decision made though. And do i need visa to go to carribean too? Im Filipino citizen. Please if someone there know about this stuff can you pls help me.

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
MaxLet said:
Hi Maxician and Happywife,
I just got AIP, on january 7th 2014. I applied march 04th and got aor march 14th.
I didnt sent medicals so I've been ask to do them now (actually i got an appoitment for tomorrow at 7am!)
Just letting you know cuz ur dates are close to mine.
BTW, in E-CAS my file (applicant) says "application received" and my hubby's (sponsor) says "application received" "we've started processing your application on march 14th 2013". AIP doesnt show up there yet.
I got my AIP by email, one letter for hubby, one letter for me, and another one explainning medicals.

FOR ANY ONE WHO CAN HELP ME:
Medical instructions says "4 photos" (cic letter)
when I call to make the appointement, the medical center told me "ONE PHOTO"

:S what should I do? I read the medicals after I make the appointement and now the place is close, and I only have two photos :S buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hey Maxlet,

Congratulations for getting AIP........

I did nt carry any photos with me as advised by the clinic. They said that everything will be done electronically so they took my photos there.

applied4PR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Received OWP in the mail today.......Is there any other letter or document I should expect from CIC at this point?

I have yet to provide the security and medical reports but CIC has not officially asked for them yet.

Where are these mailed to generally??

Things happening

Jan 2, 2014
Visa Office......
etobicoke
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
congrats appied4pr for getting your owp

salsal31

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
So my day has finally come, I got my DM today yaaaay. My sponsor got approved on the 21 of November 2013 but I received a letter requesting for proof of cohabitating for a year prior to our application. We had concentrated on proving that our relationship was genuine but forgot to include prof of cohabitating. We sent letters addressed to the both of us, indivudual letters with the same address, notorized letters from family and friends, letters from my employer, photos, personal bank statements indicating bill payments etc. So to anyone who has not sent sufficient documents, please send any additional documents to avoid the unnecessary delays. My landing office will be etobikok, just waiting for a letter from them. Computergeek I don't know how to thank you enough, and everyone else. God bless you all and all the best.

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
salsal31 said:
So my day has finally come, I got my DM today yaaaay. My sponsor got approved on the 21 of November 2013 but I received a letter requesting for proof of cohabitating for a year prior to our application. We had concentrated on proving that our relationship was genuine but forgot to include prof of cohabitating. We sent letters addressed to the both of us, indivudual letters with the same address, notorized letters from family and friends, letters from my employer, photos, personal bank statements indicating bill payments etc. So to anyone who has not sent sufficient documents, please send any additional documents to avoid the unnecessary delays. My landing office will be etobikok, just waiting for a letter from them. Computergeek I don't know how to thank you enough, and everyone else. God bless you all and all the best.
Congrats salsal31 happy for you :)

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
applied4PR said:
Received OWP in the mail today.......Is there any other letter or document I should expect from CIC at this point?

I have yet to provide the security and medical reports but CIC has not officially asked for them yet.

Where are these mailed to generally??
Congrats :)

mrsc08

Star Member
May 26, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2013
Doc's Request.
09-01-2014
AOR Received.
21-03-2013
Med's Request
09-01-2014
Med's Done....
20-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP: 23-03-2014
cpaet10 said:
hi guys, hope everybody is getting good news. i just have a few question here, my husband and i are planning to go to US or carribean cruise soon for a week. I already have US visa but when we come back here in Canada do i need a visa too? Some people say as long as i have valid work permit they will let me in but i just wanna make sure if this is true. I have also open work permit coz my husband sponsored me under family sponsorship still waiting for decision made though. And do i need visa to go to carribean too? Im Filipino citizen. Please if someone there know about this stuff can you pls help me.
Hi cpaet10! I'm filipino too. For your question? Its a definite YES. You do need a Canadian visa because you're not a permanent resident yet. I was going to apply for one (still awaiting AIP and OWP, I'm currently on a visitor status) cause I wanted to fly home but in my case as a visitor, I would need to apply a visa in the Philippines. Which obviously wouldn't guarantee me to get one. In my understanding, since you're on an OWP, you should be able to apply for a Canadian visa right here in Canada. Let me know how it all work out.

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
salsal31 said:
Hi salsa did u do a common law ??? Cause married don't need to show living together for 1 year

applied4PR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
salsal31 said:
Congrats Salsal31..........

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
MaxLet said:
Hi Maxician and Happywife,
I just got AIP, on january 7th 2014. I applied march 04th and got aor march 14th.
I didnt sent medicals so I've been ask to do them now (actually i got an appoitment for tomorrow at 7am!)
Just letting you know cuz ur dates are close to mine.
BTW, in E-CAS my file (applicant) says "application received" and my hubby's (sponsor) says "application received" "we've started processing your application on march 14th 2013". AIP doesnt show up there yet.
I got my AIP by email, one letter for hubby, one letter for me, and another one explainning medicals.

FOR ANY ONE WHO CAN HELP ME:
Medical instructions says "4 photos" (cic letter)
when I call to make the appointement, the medical center told me "ONE PHOTO"

:S what should I do? I read the medicals after I make the appointement and now the place is close, and I only have two photos :S buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Congratulations Maxlet.
I am hoping to hear something this week. I cannot stop looking at my email during the day haha

btw when I went to the doctor it did say 2 photos but I decided to take all of them (I bought the 6 package deal at shoppers) just in case but when I got there back in Feb it was when they started working with the online system where the doctors have to take the picture themselves.
So I took the pictures they attached them to my file but the doctor took my picture as well and uploaded that one to my application.

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
God be with us said:
Hey Maxlet,

Congratulations for getting AIP........

I did nt carry any photos with me as advised by the clinic. They said that everything will be done electronically so they took my photos there.
This exactly what I mean. The week I went they were changing to the new system where the doctor takes your picture.
I do have to be honest since I don't trust anything and do not want to be stuck in a situation I would take some pics with me. If you don't use them then you will have pics of you hehe.. :p to put in your wallet hehehe