07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
Maxician said:
Yes, Screech, only I applied in March, 2013...
Are you an applicant or a sponsor? AOR is sent to the sponsor. You guys received it? If yes, you can use the UCI number on the AOR letter, sponsor's name, his/her birthday and the country where he/she was born. Then, I think that you can see the information both sponsor's side and applicant's side.
Before AIP, e-cas shows

Sponsorship Application Status: In Process
Permanent Residence Application Status: Application Received

If you use the applicant's UCI number, applicant's name, birthday and country, only 'Permanent Residence Application Status' is shown.

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
Maxician said:
Would anyone close to the AIP help me out with this, please?? What do you see when you check your 'eCAS'? I see only 'application received' and can access only with my partner's name.
Hi Maxician

I send my application March 5th got AOR March 15th I don't know if I am close but I sure hope so.
Anyway when I sign up for ecas using my husband's info and the UCI it says application in process for 1stage and for second says application received
to view mine I use my info and use the application number, but it only says application received

Now I don't know how good this ecas is I got AOR March 15th and it didn't start working until August or seething like that.
also I did send medicals and they are no posted there.

Yslandgurl

Jan 21, 2013
Hi Niks1,

Thank you for your feedback. I am praying that I will have all the necessary documents in my hand by then. Yes I am going to inquire with CIC about my situation.

niks1 said:
Hi Yslandgurl,

So sorry to hear about your mother. My thoughts about your question:-

You should receive your OWP shortly as it has been approved, I don't think there will be an issue with you travelling back to Canada.
If you don't receive your DM (and PR) by then make sure you have valid Canadian visa. You may be good with visitor's visa, but to re-enter Canada you have to have a valid visa.

I would suggest calling CIC and explaining them your situation and asking for the right way to go about it.

Take care,
niks1

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
Cirene said:
That's right Mrs Canuck! You are my waiting buddy haha!

Can't wait to hear the good news from you!
We're getting so close Cirene! Only a little bit to go for us! It's amazing the kind of comraderie you develop with people you have never met. Most of you have been keeping me calm and steering me away from nervous breakdowns and my hubby is always asking me what you guys are saying and how things are going. :) Makes me so happy to have found this forum when we were first filling out our application. :)

MaxLet

May 28, 2013
Prevost, Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (Now Montreal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
CIC ask for MICC: 14-03-13
Nomination.....
CSQ: 09-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
Med's Request
07-01-14
Med's Done....
09-01-14
Interview........
WAIVED!+AIP 07-01-14
Passport Req..
DM: 28-02-14
LANDED..........
15-05-2014
Hi Maxician and Happywife,
I just got AIP, on january 7th 2014. I applied march 04th and got aor march 14th.
I didnt sent medicals so I've been ask to do them now (actually i got an appoitment for tomorrow at 7am!)
Just letting you know cuz ur dates are close to mine.
BTW, in E-CAS my file (applicant) says "application received" and my hubby's (sponsor) says "application received" "we've started processing your application on march 14th 2013". AIP doesnt show up there yet.
I got my AIP by email, one letter for hubby, one letter for me, and another one explainning medicals.

FOR ANY ONE WHO CAN HELP ME:
Medical instructions says "4 photos" (cic letter)
when I call to make the appointement, the medical center told me "ONE PHOTO"

:S what should I do? I read the medicals after I make the appointement and now the place is close, and I only have two photos :S buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Happywife08 said:
Hi Maxician

I send my application March 5th got AOR March 15th I don't know if I am close but I sure hope so.
Anyway when I sign up for ecas using my husband's info and the UCI it says application in process for 1stage and for second says application received
to view mine I use my info and use the application number, but it only says application received

Now I don't know how good this ecas is I got AOR March 15th and it didn't start working until August or seething like that.
also I did send medicals and they are no posted there.

hockeyfan

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2013
AOR Received.
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
10-01-2013
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
31-05-2014
MaxLet said:
I just got AIP, on january 7th 2014. I applied march 04th and got aor march 14th.
I didnt sent medicals so I've been ask to do them now (actually i got an appoitment for tomorrow at 7am!)
BTW, in E-CAS my file (applicant) says "application received" and my hubby's (sponsor) says "application received" "we've started processing your application on march 14th 2013". AIP doesnt show up there yet.
I got my AIP by email, one letter for hubby, one letter for me, and another one explainning medicals.

:S what should I do? I read the medicals after I make the appointement and now the place is close, and I only have two photos :S buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I would listen to the medical instructions and get the 4 photo's done!

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
MaxLet said:

Your appointment is 7:00am tomorrow! Maybe the clinic is closed now. So, if I were you,
plan A
I would bring 2 photos there and if I'm asked more photos, I would explain what you were told and bring them after taking medical exams.
plan B
Just in case, I go to the drugstore or something to take a photo from now. But do you know which size is needed? PR card size? or passport size?

Good luck!

beholder69

Oct 9, 2011
tica1008 said:
Hi, I applied on Nov 17 and just called CIC. They have opened applications received on ir before Nov 18.
The lady was horrible and said that I have to wait for the 11 months because there is no time specifying when AOR should be received. This is so frustrating. Now I'm worried about my application being returned or lost (like when my dad sponsored me and they lost it and we didn't figure it out for 8 months) deeply sad. :(

Aside from that we just have to keep waiting.
Thanks for that, very useful info! +1

I sent my application on December 1st but lost the tracking number so I'm a bit anxious just in case Canada post messed the delivery up!

beholder69

Oct 9, 2011
April Fajardo said:
I mailed my inland app Dec 22013
Have not rcvd any AOR .
Is this normal?
As mentioned above I sent it on December 1st and still nothing. I just hope they got it, that's all I care about right now :-D

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
OWP: 25-02-14
LANDED..........
23-07-14
Don't worry guys I'm sure most of you will get AOR. It's always a worry when you have sent in your applications, but give them a month or so :)

kevin55

Jan 5, 2014
Thanks 5HR3WD

Thank you for the reply hopefully i will be hearing soon from CIC. I had my medicals , Fees everything done at the time of application.

Do you think it helps seeing others in the same scenario

Cheers!!
5hr3wd said:
Hi Kevin. Welcome to the forum!

My opinion of your situation would be that you shouldn't worry about sending your OWP before the Stage 1 Approval. They're moving fairly quick these days and it seems like that they could catch up on April applications as soon as next month.

So if you were to submit a OWP application by mail right now, it's unlikely they'd be able to match and process it with your PR application before the approval.
I would suggest you wait till the Stage 1 approval (AIP) and apply OWP with it. You will also benefit from being able to apply for OWP online which has a shorter processing time.

Also as you mentioned your current OWP expires in August '14, that should buy you more than enough time to renew your OWP whichever route you go, assuming your application is straight forward.

Hopefully someone can give a second opinion or correct me if I'm wrong.

Maxician

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-13
AOR Received.
23-03-13
MaxLet said:

Thank you MaxLet!! That's great news for me!! Congrats again!! BTW I remember I took 4 photos to the medicals and they only used 2.

shawngong

Dec 18, 2013
ishy said:
Time line is
AOR- someone makes sure your application is complete and is put in the queue. (Usually 3-4 weeks)
Interview (If needed happens here)
AIP- Sponsor is approved (your relationship is usually assessed in this stage as well for inland) (approx 10-11 months atm)
DM- The applicant is approved (You medical will show as received in E-CAS at the start of processing if you've done it) (Depends of your background checks/medical submitted)
Landing- Landing interview at a local office (Depends on which office, less than 3 months from DM)
From DM to landing interview, are we notified by email or regular mail?

Thanks

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
Finally received my notes after almost 2 months. Nothing started except criminality. Can some one help me interpret the following:
Security
Type: Security screening
SII indicator : NO <<< Does it mean they ran a check on my name and nothing showed up?

Under criminality:
It asks for fingerprints

At the end of the notes, there are several activities which are confusing:-

Activity 3
Activity type: RCMP screening
New value: Fingerprints required
Updated date:2013/05/30
Updated by: SADMIN

Activity 4
Activity type: RCMP screening
New value: Submitted <<<< What does this mean compared to activity 3?
Updated date:2013/05/30
Updated by:JO03090

Activity 8
Activity type: Security screening
New value: Not started <<<< Over here security screening has not started then what were activities 3 and 4?
Updated date: 2013/05/30
Updated by:JO03090

So, my question is will I need to do fingerprints? If yes, can you tell me how to get them done?

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....