AOR Received.
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
10-05-2012
Cirene said:
AY DIOS MIO FEDE :D That's pretty AWESOME :D Congratulations :D I CAN'T WAIT
Gracias Cirene pero las cervezitas no me dejan pensar claro

This is what i got

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Spouse or Common-law
Partner in Canada class.
In order to initiate processing your application in Canada, further information is required. You
must complete/submit the following to the Case Processing Centre:
Provide details of your relationship with your spouse and how it developed. If you were living
apart, how did you maintain your relationship? Include any details that are relevant to establish
you have a genuine relationship. Acceptable documentation includes: evidence of joint bank,
trust, credit union or charge card accounts; jointly signed residential lease, mortgage or
purchase agreement, insurance and/or beneficiary forms. Other supporting documentation
such as statutory declarations of individuals with personal knowledge that your relationship is
genuine and continuing may be considered.

doesnt say nothing about work permit or medical or fees

help me out :p

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
fredou said:
Still waiting... will not be today for me... My date is Feb 14... Hope it's not becaue of a problem with my file. Makes me sick. :-\ ??? :eek: :( :-[ :'(
I believe that if there was a problem with your file they would have already transferred your file to a local office. I don't think you have anything to worry about. Chin up! Your turn will be soon. :)

hockeyfan

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2013
AOR Received.
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
10-01-2013
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
31-05-2014
fedepinedo said:

This is what i got

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Spouse or Common-law
Partner in Canada class.
In order to initiate processing your application in Canada, further information is required. You
Provide details of your relationship with your spouse and how it developed. If you were living
apart, how did you maintain your relationship? Include any details that are relevant to establish
you have a genuine relationship. Acceptable documentation includes: evidence of joint bank,
trust, credit union or charge card accounts; jointly signed residential lease, mortgage or
purchase agreement, insurance and/or beneficiary forms. Other supporting documentation
such as statutory declarations of individuals with personal knowledge that your relationship is

Looks like you haven't passed Stage 1 processing yet. You should submit everything they have asked for as soon as possible to get AIP. Stage 1 is where they determine the legitimacy of your relationship and it looks like they require more from you. I would order my GCMS notes too if I were you to see what the officer is thinking.

Best of luck,

fedepinedo

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2013
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
10-05-2012
hockeyfan said:
Looks like you haven't passed Stage 1 processing yet. You should submit everything they have asked for as soon as possible to get AIP. Stage 1 is where they determine the legitimacy of your relationship and it looks like they require more from you. I would order my GCMS notes too if I were you to see what the officer is thinking.

Best of luck,
this is what my wife got

This refers to the Application to sponsor a member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in
Canada Class you submitted to this office on behalf of Federico Pinedo Petersen and family (if
applicable).
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent
Residence will be processed separately and the applicant will hear from this office shortly.
Your sponsorship agreement is a formal agreement between you and your family member. As
a sponsor you have made a commitment to provide for the lodging, care and support of your
family member in the event that they are unable or unwilling to support themselves.

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
fedepinedo said:

This is what i got

Partner in Canada class.

Usually, as you know, AIP letter which an applicant receive is like this:
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.

So, your situation is a bit weird. Your wife is approved as a sponsor. This is a good thing. However, I think that CIC still doubts your relationship. Do you live with your wife? I think that you need to send more documents to prove your relationship.

hockeyfan

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2013
AOR Received.
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
10-01-2013
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
31-05-2014
Tomorisu said:
Usually, as you know, AIP letter which an applicant receive is like this:
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.

So, your situation is a bit weird. Your wife is approved as a sponsor. This is a good thing. However, I think that CIC still doubts your relationship. Do you live with your wife? I think that you need to send more documents to prove your relationship.
I agree it is a bit weird. Best to send in everything they have asked for though!

Best,

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
fedepinedo said:
this is what my wife got

This refers to the Application to sponsor a member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in
Canada Class you submitted to this office on behalf of Federico Pinedo Petersen and family (if
applicable).
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent
Residence will be processed separately and the applicant will hear from this office shortly.
Your sponsorship agreement is a formal agreement between you and your family member. As
a sponsor you have made a commitment to provide for the lodging, care and support of your
family member in the event that they are unable or unwilling to support themselves.
Seems like your sponsor has been approved but they require further documentation for proof of relationship to grant you AIP as an applicant. Salsal31 is in the same situation as yours.

applied4PR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Got the AIP!........... :) Happy New Year to all members of this forum. :)

It says now I have to provide the security check reports for "all my family members, here and abroad even if they are not immigrating to Canada"

Does that mean I have to provide the security checks for my immediate family (Parents, siblings etc.) from abroad? Is there a form they have to fill out to get the security checks??

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
applied4PR said:
Got the AIP!........... :) Happy New Year to all members of this forum. :)

It says now I have to provide the security check reports for "all my family members, here and abroad even if they are not immigrating to Canada"

Does that mean I have to provide the security checks for my immediate family (Parents, siblings etc.) from abroad? Is there a form they have to fill out to get the security checks??
Congrats :) They require PCC from you (applicant) and your children ( if applicable) regardless of if they are immigrating or not.

hockeyfan

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2013
AOR Received.
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
10-01-2013
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
31-05-2014
Oh man they are speeding upppppppppppp!!!

So closeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lauraks

Nov 20, 2013
Question about the AIP e-mail that we received. The applicant already sent her police check and medical in. I guess I'm confused by this part of the e-mail... does all of her family have to do it too? Has everyone else had their entire family do medical/security checks??
"These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time."

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
OWP: 25-02-14
LANDED..........
23-07-14
Congrats on AIP. :)

I am so frustrated however, everyone seems to get it, but I keep checking our emails, and yet no response. Like really :(

lauraks

Nov 20, 2013
Line.a said:
Congrats on AIP. :)

I am so frustrated however, everyone seems to get it, but I keep checking our emails, and yet no response. Like really :(
You should be getting it soon!! Keep your spirits up. It's coming ;)

applied4PR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
guri3577 said:
Congrats :) They require PCC from you (applicant) and your children ( if applicable) regardless of if they are immigrating or not.
Thanks Guri,

I have no children just parent and siblings. Does this apply to them?