AOR Received.
11-02-2013
Med's Request
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
Been here since 2011 - PR on 28/05/2015
Tomorisu said:
Hi Sunflora,

Don't worry. I'm as same as you. Sponsorship app: In process, PR app: Application Received. I think it's normal. They might check PR app, though. I understand your frustration. Me, too! But, I believe we get good news soon. :D
Seems were all in the same boat.....looking longingly at the October 8 date waiting for it to change. Our stage 1 is due end of August. I guess if we dont hear by then I'll be on the phone to CIC as per their website recommendation.

Don't suppose anyone has any 'official' news on the backlog?

C

sunflora

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/12/12
AOR Received.
26/01/13
Med's Done....
06/12/12
LANDED..........
19/12/13
Hello Tomorisu,

Your timeline of app. is close to mine...wow...I hear that a few of PR applicant received the feedback from CIC about refilling one form and sent back to CIC, did you encounter the same thing ???

I did not...but I am just getting peranoid... :(

Tomorisu said:
Hi Sunflora,

Don't worry. I'm as same as you. Sponsorship app: In process, PR app: Application Received. I think it's normal. They might check PR app, though. I understand your frustration. Me, too! But, I believe we get good news soon. :D

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
@ Sunflora,

I haven't received the feedback from CIC. (As I'm living in Quebec, I was asked to get CSQ. But this is only for Quebec residents.)
I think nothing comes from CIC until I get the AIP. And I think CIC doesn't send me or ask me anything unless they need more documents as a proof of genuine. (I've sent Medical and Police certificate with PR apps.) This is my private opinion.

My applications were received on 7th December, so 6 months have passed. :( But I guess CIC will handle the apps in November and in December soon.

I don't like a waiting game, though. :p Cheer up!! ;)

sunflora said:
Hello Tomorisu,

Your timeline of app. is close to mine...wow...I hear that a few of PR applicant received the feedback from CIC about refilling one form and sent back to CIC, did you encounter the same thing ???

I did not...but I am just getting peranoid... :(

sunflora

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/12/12
AOR Received.
26/01/13
Med's Done....
06/12/12
LANDED..........
19/12/13
Thanks so much for your quick response :D...your reply helped me relax a bit...
:D

My waiting time is about to reach 6 months on the coming 17th too...I also sent out my medical & police check with my app. too....hopefully to hear from CIC for the AIP...Please share your good news if you get AIP... ;)

Tomorisu said:
@ Sunflora,

I haven't received the feedback from CIC. (As I'm living in Quebec, I was asked to get CSQ. But this is only for Quebec residents.)
I think nothing comes from CIC until I get the AIP. And I think CIC doesn't send me or ask me anything unless they need more documents as a proof of genuine. (I've sent Medical and Police certificate with PR apps.) This is my private opinion.

My applications were received on 7th December, so 6 months have passed. :( But I guess CIC will handle the apps in November and in December soon.

I don't like a waiting game, though. :p Cheer up!! ;)

MaxLet

May 28, 2013
Prevost, Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (Now Montreal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
CIC ask for MICC: 14-03-13
Nomination.....
CSQ: 09-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
Med's Request
07-01-14
Med's Done....
09-01-14
Interview........
WAIVED!+AIP 07-01-14
Passport Req..
DM: 28-02-14
LANDED..........
15-05-2014
Hello everyone!
To the quebec inland applicants, how long did it took you to get AIP after sent the CSQ to CIC?? Ive got approved by Quebec exactly a month ago and sent the csq to cic a week after, still no word from them...my husband called to ask if they got the csq we sent and they said it was "confidential" so im not even sure they got it eventhought is also known that quebec sends a copy straight to cic... Waiting is frustrating!!
Also, has anyone order the agent notes on ur file? Does it really serves you to know ur redflags and orepare for interview? Could u please tell me how to get the vo notes and how do i get them (are they actually overwritten photocopies of what we sent in our app?) ive trying to get them from the site but i really dont understand, they offer ATIP and somthing else, which one should i use? Also, since i understand this is a "canadian right" we will just get my husband's documents (sponsor) or also the app for permanent residence... Im applying inland.. Thank you!

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
Hi everyone!!

Have been reading thru all the threads and m glad to find this one........

My husband is sponsoring me through inland application and we are still in the midst of paper work.....have lot of questions, doubts, etc....etc.....but would like to first say.......God bless us all.....!!

:)

MaxLet

May 28, 2013
Prevost, Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (Now Montreal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
CIC ask for MICC: 14-03-13
Nomination.....
CSQ: 09-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
Med's Request
07-01-14
Med's Done....
09-01-14
Interview........
WAIVED!+AIP 07-01-14
Passport Req..
DM: 28-02-14
LANDED..........
15-05-2014
Hello! If u need any kind of help understanding the forms, let me know :) which province are u applying from?
God bless!!

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
MaxLet said:
Hello! If u need any kind of help understanding the forms, let me know :) which province are u applying from?
God bless!!
Hey, Maxlet!!

Thank you so much.....well from Ontario and I guess we have to send our application Vegreville......yep.....we do have lot of queries and will start with few.....

1.I am an Indian and is here on visitor visa .......have already applied for PCC at the Indian consulate . But, I guess people have also sent their finger prints......what are those for ?

2. In the form no. IMM 5285, question 12.....they are asking for additional details of current relationships........please guide me on what all can we send to establish the genuinenes and continuing relationship?

3. According to the guidelines to fill the form imm 1344, if you don't have family name in your passport, then the given name has to be filled in the place of family name and leave the given name field blank. So, is this instruction for each of the form or just specifically this form since my husband's passport does not show family name??

4. For the financial documents to be sent ....is there anything to be sent apart from Original options C, his pay stubs, T 4, letter from the employer??

Looking forwards for the guidance ......

Thank you so much

Take care

canadadubai

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
HI Pritha

did you get the answers for your questions please? i have the same questions!

Thank you

pritha said:
Hi guys,

I am now filling out the inland forms. If you guys could help on this question, it will be so much grateful for me...

Above is a part of IMM 1344 - Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking

On the guide it is said that :

1. If you check the box to withdraw your sponsorship application then :
* the sponsorship application will not be processed. All fees will be refunded,

2. If you check the box to proceed with the application for permanent residence then :
* the sponsorship application will be refused. None of the fees will be refunded.

The explanation on the guide its quite make me confused because either the box that we are going check it will not be accepted (refuse or will not be processed). But, since i don't have any choice to not check 1 of the boxes, which box that i should check ? Withdraw or proceed ?

and also in this forms :

Above is a part of IMM 5481 - Sponsorship Evaluation

In Form it says that :

Question No. 4 ----> You (the sponsor/my husband) are included in the count by default.

Question No. 5A ---> Current undertaking
Number of persons included in box #3 of the IMM 0008, Under section Application Details.

Question No. 6A ----> Your Spouse or Common-Law Partner. Provide Details on the back of this page.

For Question No. 5A as in box #3 of the IMM 0008 it is only include 1 person which is me (the spouse a.k.a the principal applicant), no dependants and no other family member included in the application. So, i need to answer 1 in the box of 5A right ?

How about Question No. 6A ? Should i put 1 in the box? If it yes, what should i provide the details for this ? info of my marriage or what?

I know this is a long question. but please help me. this forms just freaking me out.

Big Thanks in advance guys..

P

Laysa

Jun 11, 2013
Hello.
First time posting here, but a lot of unhappy immigration experiences. I am looking for someone who knows how to answer the following questions about applying inland as common-law partners:

1) In August 2013 my partner and I will complete one year living together in Canada. He is Canadian and I am Brazilian. During this past year I spent 5 weeks vacation in Brazil. Do you think that can be counted against the continuous year we have lived together?

2)I am interested in going to school while I wait in Canada for the PR to be processed. Can I apply for a student visa/permit with the PR application? If yes, will they process it before getting AIP (first stage approval)?

Thank you for any helpful input.

Greatness

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3,2013
Doc's Request.
January 31 2013 RCMP requested
AOR Received.
24/4/13
Med's Done....
February 4,2013
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hoping this yr
I'm here waiting ! I resend my app cause I never sign one paper and in only seeing app received may 5 on their website !! I got my client I d number n that's all . Wat should I wait for next?

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
Good Morning everyone so I checked cic processing website and it says that workers are on a strike .......anybody else heard or read about it? The link is posted below

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
God be with us said:
Hey, Maxlet!!

Thank you so much.....well from Ontario and I guess we have to send our application Vegreville......yep.....we do have lot of queries and will start with few.....

1.I am an Indian and is here on visitor visa .......have already applied for PCC at the Indian consulate . But, I guess people have also sent their finger prints......what are those for ?

2. In the form no. IMM 5285, question 12.....they are asking for additional details of current relationships........please guide me on what all can we send to establish the genuinenes and continuing relationship?

3. According to the guidelines to fill the form imm 1344, if you don't have family name in your passport, then the given name has to be filled in the place of family name and leave the given name field blank. So, is this instruction for each of the form or just specifically this form since my husband's passport does not show family name??

4. For the financial documents to be sent ....is there anything to be sent apart from Original options C, his pay stubs, T 4, letter from the employer??

Looking forwards for the guidance ......

Thank you so much

Take care

folks-g

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/05/2013
Doc's Request.
OWP with app
Nomination.....
AIP/OWP JAN 29 2014
AOR Received.
05/06/2013
IELTS Request
docs requested jan 29
Med's Done....
15/05/2013
heyy guys umm I just called cic and a very nice agent told me that the strike action does not affect inland applications its only affects applicants outside for temporary resident visa....

PaoladeCano

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Hi everyone,

I called cic this morning as well and I was told the same. The strike does not affect any inbound applications/workers. This is great news for us! now if they could only move on from the Oct 8 backlog ::)