App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
September 15, 2013/ Start pocessing
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
I'm not sure if someone has any idea what's going on and what's the reason behind all these. It could of been good if we can do something aside from waiting and waiting and we have no idea at all when it's come. Guys do you think it is possible that one of this days it's going to go real fast? I mean the process. It's just very depressing now and I can't even concentrate what I'm doing.

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
Princess029 said:
I'm not sure if someone has any idea what's going on and what's the reason behind all these. It could of been good if we can do something aside from waiting and waiting and we have no idea at all when it's come. Guys do you think it is possible that one of this days it's going to go real fast? I mean the process. It's just very depressing now and I can't even concentrate what I'm doing.
Couple of months ago, I thought it was because of the enormous amount of visitor visas processed during the summer time and once the summer was over, they would get back to our applications. The summer is over now and everyone is (supposed to be) back to their work but our process is still stalled. I can't imagine the CIC officers not working, so they gotta be working on something else that has high priorities. Just not sure what would that be...

Another possibility could be for the political reason... I understand that it could take some good amount of time to review the applications, but no progress for almost 7 months?? That's definitely intentional.

Princess029

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
Hi Johny, you know I ordered a note last month and I received it yesterday. And the status of my application says OPEN. The reason they put was " TFP WORKLOAD (re-distribution) I have no idea what that means. It's killing me now to be honest.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Princess029 said:
Hi Johny, you know I ordered a note last month and I received it yesterday. And the status of my application says OPEN. The reason they put was " TFP WORKLOAD (re-distribution) I have no idea what that means. It's killing me now to be honest.
What else do you see? Any special remarks in the Notes section?

Princess029

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
Ya and I think I saw my dependant part his medical says PASSED. And my sponsor's part seems pretty much done. I even saw one on my part that has the last update was July 28,2014. I don't know I think most people here has been approved but they are holding the results and playing with us. Don't you think?

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Princess029 said:
Ya and I think I saw my dependant part his medical says PASSED. And my sponsor's part seems pretty much done. I even saw one on my part that has the last update was July 28,2014. I don't know I think most people here has been approved but they are holding the results and playing with us. Don't you think?
What is showing under Eligibility section, there is a number either 0 (not started) or 1 (done) or pass. If there is concern you will see in Notes.

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
Princess029 said:
Have you checked the sponsor's or your ECAS of late?

I wonder if it had some of the things you mentioned on Ortom's notes.

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
Princess029 said:
I wonder if you can call CIC with this information from your notes and ask them if the sponsorship part of your application is technically approved?

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Linden said:
I wonder if you can call CIC with this information from your notes and ask them if the sponsorship part of your application is technically approved?
If it's technically approved, you are technically eligible for OWP. Receiving AIP is just a formality because if the sponsorship eligibility is showing as complete in GCMS, the first stage for sponsorship has been done.

Princess029

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
Or maybe I was wrong about my sponsor's section . What is allocated means? Under status anyways?

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
MiriMinBC said:
What does, "In Process - SPR" mean on the status line?
SPR refers to the sponsor. Maybe the sponsor's evaluation is in process...
I'm using this:
http://paktocanada.blogspot.ca/2013/07/how-to-read-gcms-notes.html

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MiriMinBC said:
What does, "In Process - SPR" mean on the status line?
When did you see this update? Looks like things are moving

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Princess029 said:
Or maybe I was wrong about my sponsor's section . What is allocated means? Under status anyways?
Usually if you are the applicant requesting GCMS the sponsor section will get blanked out due to privacy.

Princess029

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
I am seeing under eligibility is 1. And there is few more number 1 on his part.