INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

thegorchess

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-10-2013
My application was received on October 1, 2013. At this rate I don’t think we can expect any action any time soon. I am so frustrated!!! I have written to my MP and to Chris Alexander. No response. I wonder, has anyone tried contacting Lysane Blanchette-Lamothe, Official Opposition Critic for Citizenship and Immigration? I believe I will do that next. Perhaps if she starts getting inundated with emails...

silenced25

Apr 10, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2013
i'm starting to think we should just all get together and camp outside the CIC-M office and picket about wanting progress. Is that even an option? lol

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silenced25 said:
i'm starting to think we should just all get together and camp outside the CIC-M office and picket about wanting progress. Is that even an option? lol
If I live in Ontario I will join. If everyone thinks it's nobody's business, and wait until the backlog grows to an uncontrollable level like how we have seen in citizenship and other immigration streams, it will be too late. We can campaign ourselves and ask MPs to support us.

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
silenced25 said:
OMG trust me! It's so tempting! I live so close to the CIC-M office too......I just want to storm in there somtimes......

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
OMG...I was searching for something else on here and I came upon the 2009 INland thread. Look at 1 example of their processing time....*sigh* if only....just over 6 months from rec'd til landing interview...wow....

Application was received on May 6.09
and started processing on May 26.09
Decision made and work permite approved on OCT 7.09
DM letter and Work permite received on oct 14.09
PR Letter received on oct 19.09 and landing interview is on Nov 23.09

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RRSweet said:
Exactly! and get this...My husband just called and they told him if we don't hear back in a month call back! LOL my husband said "you got to be kidding, right!" We are a freakin JULY 29TH APPLICANT! ... At this point.. calling the call center just makes you more upset and frustrated. CIC should make a name change to the CIA .. because everything is so hush hush .. you'd swear this was a free service!!! MADDNESS! I wish there was someone that would hear us all out!
They always say this, some say call back in a month others in 2 weeks if you haven't heard anything. They are clueless, they don't even care when you applied they have the same answer to everyone.. they know what we know... which is ridiculous, because they were suppose to be our window to the process, or complaint line, and info line. Every day I come to this forum and no one received AIP, drives me crazy they are not even trying to speed up inland.

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thegorchess said:
My application was received on October 1, 2013. At this rate I don't think we can expect any action any time soon. I am so frustrated!!! I have written to my MP and to Chris Alexander. No response. I wonder, has anyone tried contacting Lysane Blanchette-Lamothe, Official Opposition Critic for Citizenship and Immigration? I believe I will do that next. Perhaps if she starts getting inundated with emails...
My application was received close to your date, and it is very frustrating. I calculated my financial situation to be able to not work for the months remaining after my visa expired. Just to find out that the time frame increased and nothing is being done to make it faster. So I already pass my financial plan a long time ago and I have no clue when they will process in a acceptable pace again. I expect 12 months now, but it could also increase since there's no regulations at all. I'd love to find a way for us to be heard!!!

April Fajardo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
Interview........
Aug 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 24, 2015
Daizey said:
Thanks for the heads up! I pretty much figured this would be the case, but I still can't help but be kind of sad at the slow progress. Ugh, it needs to hurry...I haven't worked for 2 years now and I'm going bonkers! :p

Going Bonkers ir right! On the sane boat too.

April Fajardo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
Interview........
Aug 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 24, 2015
silenced25 said:

I live in Missisauga, I will join!

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
ACS said:
OMG...I was searching for something else on here and I came upon the 2009 INland thread. Look at 1 example of their processing time....*sigh* if only....just over 6 months from rec'd til landing interview...wow....

Application was received on May 6.09
and started processing on May 26.09
Decision made and work permite approved on OCT 7.09
DM letter and Work permite received on oct 14.09
PR Letter received on oct 19.09 and landing interview is on Nov 23.09
that's why we don't look back ,,,,, omg ... sad ...Q_Q

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
lounge said:
Hi All, am submitting our Inland apps soonest, all the supporting docs gotten, i just want to ask that what additional proofs we will be needing to show that the relationship is genuine and continuing. Because we had add all proofs we have in our disposal, pictures of outings from when we met up to present moment, detailed history of how the relationship developed, life insurance, lease agreement, joint bank account, wedding ceremony and big reception, marriage cert issued in Alberta and so on to mention some but few. I just want to know if there is anything we are still missing as we will be submitting 2nd week of August by the grace of God
Thanks all
Hi,

U have quite a lot of proofs. In addition to this, I had sent, wedding bills, original invitation card, our chat history also. But these are not mandatory.

Proof read your documents and make sure they are all updated ones.

All The best!!

May God Bless us all

missworld13

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-09-2014 AIP
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Passport Req..
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
April Fajardo said:
I live in Missisauga, I will join!
I will join too

missworld13

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-09-2014 AIP
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Passport Req..
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Quick question do we need canadian police certificate as well other than home country police certificate. If yes. How csn I get it
Reply reply

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
it's been a really rough evening.

I'm sponsoring my common-law partner... she's on a post grad work permit, it expires late November this year. Our app was received Sept 18th last year.

She's very very upset and not sure what to do. She is scared that if she continues to work after her PGWP expires, then she'll be breaking the law and they'll kick her out of the country.

The CIC rep said that she is covered under implied status but those reps are not 100% right all of the time.

She has an incredible job as a special education teacher that pays well and is a hard job to get... she's leaning towards quitting the job once her pgwp expires and getting some cash under the table type job ..... she's scared and sad and there isnt much i can do to help her..

Since we applied sept 18th, maybe by mid Dec or January they'll process her app / owp ??? i dunno... its only a few months ...but she's scaredd they wont be able to hold the job for her during those few months ....

I fucking hate the CIC... this is a 1st world country..one of the most livable countries in the world. How can they treat me like this??? i was born and raised in Canada. I went to university here, i work here i pay a crap load of taxes here... I paid more than 1000 for a service and they are NOT providing me with what i paid for. This affects me too.

I am disappointed with the government.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bankerguy said:
She has an incredible job as a special education teacher that pays well and is a hard job to get... she's leaning towards quitting the job once her pgwp expires and getting some cash under the table type job ..... she's scared and sad and there isnt much i can do to help her..
Perhaps you should remind her that continuing to work with her PGWP MAY be a problem, but working `under the table' WILL be a problem, since that is CLEARLY working illegally. At least with the PGWP, she has some valid reasons for continuing!!