Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
Thank U so Much PRitha, PRSoon......its really unbelievable..... :D

My OWP was granted along with AIP :D

So Now i should expect the landing letter ......how long does it take?

I will get SIN number at the landing interview or i can apply now??

Can i apply for health card and driving Licence??

Thanks guys

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
sophieee said:
I'm reading you guys anyway, so it wouldn't be a big deal if I managed the 2013 spreadsheet. Maybe we could even merge the two sheets and have just one inland from now on. What do you think?
I think that's a good idea, Sophieee. Could you just copy the data if you were going to merge?

cmathslu

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013, AIP and DM Jul 11, 2014
Med's Done....
With application
LANDED..........
Waiting....
God be with us said:
Guys, This is what i got this morning........is this DM?? :eek:

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in CIC ETOBICOKE will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre at your appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

You need to celebrate your weekend... :) another good news for you....

princesultan

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-13
AOR Received.
08-09-13
Med's Done....
10-05-13
Ponga said:
August 6 is your AOR date, because that's the date that CIC is telling you that they received your application. The date in the AOR email is just that...the date that they are informing you.

This is why the CIC website says "We are currently processing applications received on [date]".
i'm seeing others getting AIP + DM with AOR's ahead of us if that's the case :(

watchnlearn

Jun 10, 2014
AchankengCrawford said:
Just to be sure - the letter that everyone got starts:

This letter refers to your application for permanent residency under the Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada CLass. This is to advise you that your application has been transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, as that office is now the Designated Processing Centre for your application. The Case Processing Centre may contact you to seek additional information or clarification. Once processing is complete, that office will notify you by mail of their decision.

Then it asks: When should I contact CIC? and then How do I check the status of my application?

Sincerely, Office A - Case Processing Centre Vegreville

Is that the letter you got? If so, nothing to worry about. If not, I would follow the advice of the other posters and access your notes.
Yup, that is what our letter says :).

Also wanted to put another question out there regarding PCCs.

My husband is going to get his fingerprinting done for the PCC now. He lived in two other countries for over 6 months so he needs to get the PCC for those countries but as an inlander applicant, does he also need to get a PCC from RCMP to send along as well? Also does anyone know of any cheap, reliable fingerprinting shops in Mississauga? Some of them are obnoxiously priced.

Guanaquito

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waiting forever :(
LANDED..........
Waiting & waiting forever
God be with us said:

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in CIC ETOBICOKE will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre at your appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

OMG!! :D I told you yesterday than today will be your day for DM!! Yeah! Yeah! :D
This give me lot of hope. To be honest in the last couple days I was feeling a bit down, thanks god my partner have a great sense of humour & positive all the time, he support me & try to make me smile every day.

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
God be with us said:

congrats may light be with us

Guanaquito

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waiting forever :(
LANDED..........
Waiting & waiting forever
sophieee said:
I'm reading you guys anyway, so it wouldn't be a big deal if I managed the 2013 spreadsheet. Maybe we could even merge the two sheets and have just one inland from now on. What do you think?
Guri I want to say thanks for the great job you did with the 2013 spreadsheet :) now I thing is good idea if sophieee take control over, she is the right person. Sophieee you are doing an awesome job in the 2014 spreadsheet. I support you 100%
Q. To the rest of the PM are you ok with that???

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
princesultan said:
i'm seeing others getting AIP + DM with AOR's ahead of us if that's the case :(
Hehe, I think you're still a bit confused. It can be very confusing! The CIC processes in order of the date your file was received, therefore only really pay attention to your August 6th date. That is the date that will be used. Don't even worry about the September date. Yes, August is when it was received, and September is when they actually sent the notification that it was received. That's all you really need to focus on. :)

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
Guanaquito said:
OMG!! :D I told you yesterday than today will be your day for DM!! Yeah! Yeah! :D
This give me lot of hope. To be honest in the last couple days I was feeling a bit down, thanks god my partner have a great sense of humour & positive all the time, he support me & try to make me smile every day.
Hey, U were absolutely right......thanks so much..... :D

Yes, there are days when even I used to wonder what's gonne happen, but my and the members of this forum are great......

God Bless Us All!!

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
I sent a message to Guri to give me permission to edit the 2013 sheet. In the meantime I copyd your data to the 2014 sheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArK2RVjQ5v59dFlqaGRPN3JxaGY4Nk9ucTZxV1Z0NEE&usp#gid=0

The colors are a little bit confusing right now, I will do something with that.
But as far as I can tell, the 2013 sheet wasn't updated for a couple weeks, could you please write me a PM with the news? Thanks:)

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sophieee said:
I sent a message to Guri to give me permission to edit the 2013 sheet. In the meantime I copyd your data to the 2014 sheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArK2RVjQ5v59dFlqaGRPN3JxaGY4Nk9ucTZxV1Z0NEE&usp#gid=0

The colors are a little bit confusing right now, I will do something with that.
But as far as I can tell, the 2013 sheet wasn't updated for a couple weeks, could you please write me a PM with the news? Thanks:)
lol 2014 doc isn't as pretty anymore :p

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
chakrab said:
lol 2014 doc isn't as pretty anymore :p
Hopefully the whole thing will be purple soon:p:)

kismetfatum

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I just received an email from CPC-M saying that they are experiencing high volume of inquiries and that they are currently working on files received July 16, 2013 (their website just updated too). I had called two weeks ago asking for an update so I guess this is why we received the email. We applied July 30, 2013. They said that they have a high volume of case files and that they are working on them and I should have an update from them in another two/three weeks.

At least they are sending notifications now! WOOT, Congrats to all July applicants who are seeing some movement, hoping we are next!!!! In the meantime, I will be distracted by the World Cup!

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
watchnlearn said:
Yup, that is what our letter says :).

Also wanted to put another question out there regarding PCCs.

My husband is going to get his fingerprinting done for the PCC now. He lived in two other countries for over 6 months so he needs to get the PCC for those countries but as an inlander applicant, does he also need to get a PCC from RCMP to send along as well? Also does anyone know of any cheap, reliable fingerprinting shops in Mississauga? Some of them are obnoxiously priced.
Ummm I believe RCMP does fingerprinting for free. Dont' get it done by another shop. Make sure the RCMP office has electronic fingerprinting it will be processed much faster than ink.

Why is your husband getting his fingerprinting done? Was this requested by CIC??