16-04-2013
Med's Done....
10-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
AIP: 24-01-2014 \\ DM: 03-03-2014
LANDED..........
30-04-2014@Montreal
frenchwapiti said:
congratulations Crester. you are a Canadian PR now and I wish you both a beautiful life in Canada. Now it is time to celebrate. Champagne!!! :)
Thank you frenchwapiti! Now I feel much more relieved. Thank you guys, I'm really grateful to your kind help and support! Can't wait to hear your great news! :D

todare

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
I spoke to CIC today for call back i made last week. Here is what they said. They will be starting up with files next week as up to now they have been catching up. So people should start hearing by the end of may. I said well then you are saying it takes a month to process 10 days of applications(my AOP was july 18th) and she said again it will take until the end of may to hear back from them.

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
todare said:
I spoke to CIC today for call back i made last week. Here is what they said. They will be starting up with files next week as up to now they have been catching up. So people should start hearing by the end of may. I said well then you are saying it takes a month to process 10 days of applications(my AOP was july 18th) and she said again it will take until the end of may to hear back from them.
what that .... until end of may only doing 10 days applications ??

rvaburay84

Mar 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 8, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 9, 2013
todare said:
that is not good ...

Sept 11 2013

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
todare said:
Same here im august applicant the CIC Rep. told me i should wait until end of this month or first week of June. What......... cant wait to have a job feeling useless :( anyway lets keep praying

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
Hey guys!

Okay..firstly let me put a few things into perspective.

I know that its super frustrating for August applicants to be told..wait until the END of may, or first week of June since the wait time is offically listed at 9 months.

BUT .... we've all waited SO LONG..what's another 2-3 weeks????

AT LEAST they have said to more than one person that they will start processing files this month!!! thats great news!!!

You know what could have happened?? I"ll tell you... the CIC rep would say nothing of importance and just say "please wait" then when you check the processing times ...instead of 9 months, it says 11 months... that would be an absolute nightmare... BUT..thats not the case. They have said that they were catching up and people will start hearing back soon so i'm quite happy with that.
"they will start processing files next week" - this is music to my ears. I'm a Sept/Oct applicant so hopefully i they can review mine in July/Aug.

try to stay positive people... progress is being made.

cmathslu

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013, AIP and DM Jul 11, 2014
Med's Done....
With application
LANDED..........
Waiting....
New in this post... Just praying for all of us...

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
crester said:
Hi ACS, I found a very helpful video make by user828:
How to Order ATIP/GCMS - http://goo.gl/zl3UP
Hope it helps!
Good luck!
Perfect! Thanks so much! :) Two Thumbs Up for you!! ;)

ruppcs

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Hi guys, just to add to this conversation: I called on Monday and I was assured that an agent has started reviewing my file but hasn't made a decision yet. Also that I should hear by end of May. This is progress since last month I was told they hadn't started looking at it yet. I am a July 26 applicant.

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
ruppcs said:
Hi guys, just to add to this conversation: I called on Monday and I was assured that an agent has started reviewing my file but hasn't made a decision yet. Also that I should hear by end of May. This is progress since last month I was told they hadn't started looking at it yet. I am a July 26 applicant.
That is good news...every step is one step in a positive direction....

The agent told me last week that there had been lots of work done in our file, but didn't offer any news about when we should hear by....except that on the 14th will be our (now) 9 month mark, and if we haven't heard anything by then they can start contacting CPC-M. I'm wondering if once we pass the processing time if it's a good idea to being contacting the MPs office?? Any thoughts on this from anyone?!?

Is your file in Mississauga?

cmathslu

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
With application
LANDED..........
Waiting....
ruppcs said:
Thank you for the update... It helps when you are getting frustrated in the processing time that's is not moving...

cmathslu

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
With application
LANDED..........
Waiting....
ACS said:
That is good news...every step is one step in a positive direction....

The agent told me last week that there had been lots of work done in our file, but didn't offer any news about when we should hear by....except that on the 14th will be our (now) 9 month mark, and if we haven't heard anything by then they can start contacting CPC-M. I'm wondering if once we pass the processing time if it's a good idea to being contacting the MPs office?? Any thoughts on this from anyone?!?

Is your file in Mississauga?
I am actually thinking to do that, but the thing is they will not help to fasten the application they will update us of what is happening in the application. But i guess better than nothing. If I can't hear anything next week then I will call our MP too...

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
cmathslu said:
I am actually thinking to do that, but the thing is they will not help to fasten the application they will update us of what is happening in the application. But i guess better than nothing. If I can't hear anything next week then I will call our MP too...
You're right, I wouldn't expect it to speed anything up per se, it just feels good to do SOMETHING. lol.

Plus the more requests they get....well you never know...no way to really guess, it's all just wishful thinking on our parts.

Allydx

Dec 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-02-2013
Med's Done....
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
Hey guys just checking in. My husband received THE letter saying they have completed his application and that we need to pay the right to permanent resident fee. We got the letter March 24. Also just to update the spreadsheet...he received his OWP November 19, 2013 and did his medicals Dec. 19 , 2013

Canuck*soon

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
PCC submitted March 11, 2014
AOR Received.
April 15, 2013
Med's Request
January 23, 2014
Med's Done....
March 4, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP January 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 29, 2014
LANDED..........
May 29, 2014 after 14 months 3 weeks and 3 days
Allydx said:
Hey guys just checking in. My husband received THE letter saying they have completed his application and that we need to pay the right to permanent resident fee. We got the letter March 24. Also just to update the spreadsheet...he received his OWP November 19, 2013 and did his medicals Dec. 19 , 2013
Congratulations Allydx! Praying for great news for all!