+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
HARMIN said:
:'( :'( :'(Guys, CIC Still Stuck On 25th June :-[ :-[ :-[
:-[ :-[ :-[ My Guess Was Wrong :-[ :-[ :-[
:-[ :-[ :-[As I Promise,I Never Gonna Make Any Guess Here Again :-[ :-[ :-[
what i am thinking CPC-M gonna take a month to read all our file then give us AIP/DM so give or take starting April should start getting some answer or 2nd week of April

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I still haven't received a letter for changing places either. I sent application September 20 2013.

AckTivity

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
13-01-2014 (mailed 24-01-2014)
Nomination.....
AIP: 17-02-2014
AOR Received.
04-04-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-01-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
LANDED..........
23-02-2015
woodyc said:
I think I am the only applicant to receive AIP from CPC-M on Feb 17th & then they send me the letter nearly a month later to say all apps are processed in CPC-M now. Haven't heard anything about DM yet i sent everything with my initial app so they have everything they need from me. Just gotta continue to wait now i think DM will be a long time away considering CPC-M aren't doing anything atm.
I got my AIP and OWP on the 17th as well. I called CIC about another issue and was told that my file wasn't moving to CPC-M. But you're saying yours was moved? That seems odd. I wonder if my letter is still coming and the officer was wrong?

No DM for me yet either. But then I did have some documents they requested, so I'm less surprised. I'm really hoping to hear soon anyway.

woodyc

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
AckTivity said:
I got my AIP and OWP on the 17th as well. I called CIC about another issue and was told that my file wasn't moving to CPC-M. But you're saying yours was moved? That seems odd. I wonder if my letter is still coming and the officer was wrong?

No DM for me yet either. But then I did have some documents they requested, so I'm less surprised. I'm really hoping to hear soon anyway.
Yeah my AIP email came from CPC-M weird I know & that's the first I heard about the move to CPC-M then like a week or so ago I got the letter saying all apps are now being processed in CPC-M. I believe the move to CPC-M is for apps received after 1st July 2013 well thats what it looks like from what I've been reading in this thread.
But it's a shame that everyone has to suffer through this even apps who didn't get moved

fsfh60

Apr 26, 2012
Surrey, British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
23-10-2013
Hey guys, I have a theory that I would like to share with you guys. I think they had separated first step process in CPC-M and Step number 2 in CPC-V . This is why only DMs are getting processed ATM. Just a theory cheers guys keep your head up high.

rvaburay84

Mar 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 8, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 9, 2013
I dont think so because, in my case for instance, both applications (sponsor and applicant) were transfered to CPC-M
I received just 1 letter from CPC-M, but when my sponsor called CIC, he received a confirmation by email regarding this phone call and it pointed that his application was also in CPC-M. My opinion :)

chinaman

Mar 8, 2014
Brazilian Canadian said:
I still haven't received a letter for changing places either. I sent application September 20 2013.
It looks like they kinda send out those letter randomly (I guess) or instead of by the date of your application. Or depends on whom your handling officer is.

I have some frens who applied around Oct 2013 and they have received the transfer letters before I do (I am a July 2013). So no worry about that letter.

In fact I think you can always call them and make sure the file is with CIC-M already.

woodyc

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
robytheron5506 said:
Woodyc did you recieve an owp at the same time as your aip email
I didn't apply for a owp. I was hoping for AIP+DM at the same time. Oh well just keep waiting hopefully been done soon we are moving house in June

ruppcs

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
chinaman said:
It looks like they kinda send out those letter randomly (I guess) or instead of by the date of your application. Or depends on whom your handling officer is.

I have some frens who applied around Oct 2013 and they have received the transfer letters before I do (I am a July 2013). So no worry about that letter.

In fact I think you can always call them and make sure the file is with CIC-M already.
Maybe it's alphabetical. Ours was addressed to the applicant and his last name starts with an A. Also, we are less than an hour from Vegreville, where the letters originated so maybe that's why we received ours so quickly. Letter A and only a day or two for transit. Just a thought. I was thinking that maybe they were waiting for all the letters to be sent and then also giving them enough time to arrive at their destinations. But surely that must be complete? What's the hold up?

chinaman

Mar 8, 2014
ruppcs said:
Maybe it's alphabetical. Ours was addressed to the applicant and his last name starts with an A. Also, we are less than an hour from Vegreville, where the letters originated so maybe that's why we received ours so quickly. Letter A and only a day or two for transit. Just a thought. I was thinking that maybe they were waiting for all the letters to be sent and then also giving them enough time to arrive at their destinations. But surely that must be complete? What's the hold up?
haha good way of thinking, but if you think they way, I might be the last person of the July applicant to receive whatever they send...

The hold up!! all I can say is most of the Canadian Governmental Dpts are slow moving when you compare to other Asian Countries.

Anyhow, all we can do is wait for the moment.

ruppcs

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
chinaman said:
haha good way of thinking, but if you think they way, I might be the last person of the July applicant to receive whatever they send...

The hold up!! all I can say is most of the Canadian Governmental Dpts are slow moving when you compare to other Asian Countries.

Anyhow, all we can do is wait for the moment.
Haha. Yup. More waiting. That's all we can do.

jomarcabiles

Star Member
Dec 7, 2008
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2013
Doc's Request.
01/2014
AOR Received.
05/2013
Med's Request
01/2014
Med's Done....
02/2014
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
12/01/2014
LANDED..........
12/16/2014 cic edmonton
I just had a few questions guys..so i got my owp approval together with my aip..can i still continue working after my owp expired under implied status or can i renew owp for another year while waiting for dm..

robytheron5506

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
Ok looks like CIC is going to start working on July applications in April and August applications in May.... by looking at the progress of other applications on this forum hopefully sooner but I think that's the estimate.

robytheron5506

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
robytheron5506 said:
Ok looks like CIC is going to start working on July applications in April and August applications in May.... by looking at the progress of other applications on this forum hopefully sooner but I think that's the estimate.
When did you receive AIP seems a bit strange that your owp expires before DM