Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
guri3577 said:
Hey Harmin, thanks for your wishes. You have been rather quiet lately, are you in search for another jinni? :p
Guri Ur's welcome ... My Second Jinni is my lawyer but he busy counting money right now ...he told me nothing free in this world ,so if u want ur wishes come true then u have to pay for ur wishes otherwise he can't do any thing ... :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

RRSweet

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
Med's Request
sent with app
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
AIP: August 8, 2014 OWP Received August 15, 2014 Decision Made: Jan. 26, 2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
I guess we gotta all sit tight. Not quite sure what they've been doing for the past 5 weeks, but i'm certain it wouldn't take 5 weeks to transfer files, considering they would have been all organized according to date from Vegreville. Boggles my mind they would completely stop processing applications for such a long period of time for a transfer rather than continue to process and slowly transfer apps... ugh! Sooo frustrating! Also the fact that they leave us all in the dark as to when we should expect them to start back up shows so much inconsideration. ???

kaira1

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- VEG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2013
AOR Received.
July 11, 2013
Med's Request
Feb 17, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 26, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP Feb 17, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 9, 2014
LANDED..........
May 23, 2014
Hay guyz.. I never call CIC call centre. I want to make sure they receive my PCC, which was send by our immigration lawyer who said they should receive on either Monday March 17 or March 18. But I want to make sure if they receive. So when you call CIC, what kind of questions do they ask? Is it still too early to ask them

Thanks

chinaman

Mar 8, 2014
robytheron5506 said:
No updatethis week :( guys please share here if you recieve any letter from cpc-m
I think we really have to give them some pressure by make MPs call them and/or write to them n see what makes the CIC office take so long to process.

I don't think it is necessary to take up to 8 months to get an AIP don't you all think so.

I personally think it is how much works do CIC officers want to conduct each day.

Well meanwhile, it is really nothing much we can do right lets hope they can move faster.

chinaman

Mar 8, 2014
kaira1 said:
Hay guyz.. I never call CIC call centre. I want to make sure they receive my PCC, which was send by our immigration lawyer who said they should receive on either Monday March 17 or March 18. But I want to make sure if they receive. So when you call CIC, what kind of questions do they ask? Is it still too early to ask them

Thanks
They will verify your details to make sure whether you are the right right one which they can release info to you, like your birthday, UCI, mailing address and stuffs.

Then, they will pull up your file records from the Computer then they will tell you tell the current status.

After that you can ask them whether they have receive your whatever documents.

I think that is about it.

Mela

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well...still waiting...the never-ending waiting.

Application received by CIC: March 6, 2013
UCI Number received: March 16, 2013
Immigration transferred file to Winnipeg: January 8, 2014

To date we have not had any notice about our file from the Winnipeg office. This is a ridiculous holding pattern to me. We're already at 12 1/2 months and all we want is a work permit so we can maybe take our lives off hold. When does it end!?

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Mela said:
Well...still waiting...the never-ending waiting.

Application received by CIC: March 6, 2013
UCI Number received: March 16, 2013
Immigration transferred file to Winnipeg: January 8, 2014

To date we have not had any notice about our file from the Winnipeg office. This is a ridiculous holding pattern to me. We're already at 12 1/2 months and all we want is a work permit so we can maybe take our lives off hold. When does it end!?
If your file has gone to Winnipeg then it is likely due to questions regarding your relationship. You are well out of the normal timeline once transferred to a local office so nobody can tell you for sure or even guess how long it will take them to look at your application. I am going to guess they will want some updated documents from you as well as an interview for yourself and your spouse. Sadly, it is going to take much more time than a standard application so you'll have to try to be as patient as you can. I have seen folks wait for almost 2 years just to get an interview to get the ball rolling again. Good luck.

Guanaquito

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waiting forever :(
LANDED..........
Waiting & waiting forever
HARMIN said:
:'( :'( :'(Guys, CIC Still Stuck On 25th June :-[ :-[ :-[
:-[ :-[ :-[ My Guess Was Wrong :-[ :-[ :-[
:-[ :-[ :-[As I Promise,I Never Gonna Make Any Guess Here Again :-[ :-[ :-[
Unfortunately yes you where wrong :-[
My guess is next week, but if nothing happen, 1st stage will reach 9 months again :'( :'( :'(

todare

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
just to let everyone know today I received a letter saying my file had been transfered to CPC-M. So they are still in the process of sending out those letters and not into processing yet.

woodyc

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
RRSweet said:
I guess we gotta all sit tight. Not quite sure what they've been doing for the past 5 weeks, but i'm certain it wouldn't take 5 weeks to transfer files, considering they would have been all organized according to date from Vegreville. Boggles my mind they would completely stop processing applications for such a long period of time for a transfer rather than continue to process and slowly transfer apps... ugh! Sooo frustrating! Also the fact that they leave us all in the dark as to when we should expect them to start back up shows so much inconsideration. ???
Who knows whats going on. It is really frustrating when CPC-V were on such a roll ( finally ) & blasting through a whole month in a week. Now both CPC-V & CPC-M have come to pretty much a complete stand still.

I think I am the only applicant to receive AIP from CPC-M on Feb 17th & then they send me the letter nearly a month later to say all apps are processed in CPC-M now. Haven't heard anything about DM yet i sent everything with my initial app so they have everything they need from me. Just gotta continue to wait now i think DM will be a long time away considering CPC-M aren't doing anything atm.

Guanaquito

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waiting forever :(
LANDED..........
Waiting & waiting forever
todare said:
just to let everyone know today I received a letter saying my file had been transfered to CPC-M. So they are still in the process of sending out those letters and not into processing yet.
Yes todare some people are still waiting for that letter, that my case :-[
My question is why not to send email instead letter!!! More practical right!!

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
todare said:
I'm trying to follow with the 2014 (and late 2013) applicants that who got the letter, and almost half of them are still waiting.

MaxLet

May 28, 2013
Prevost, Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (Now Montreal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
CIC ask for MICC: 14-03-13
Nomination.....
CSQ: 09-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
Med's Request
07-01-14
Med's Done....
09-01-14
Interview........
WAIVED!+AIP 07-01-14
Passport Req..
DM: 28-02-14
LANDED..........
15-05-2014
Hi guys! Just wondering... do landing letters always arrive by snail-mail? Does anyone know/hear of someone receving a landing email?
Certainly, seems like things have slow down for everyone, Im waiting for landing letter from Montreal, and I know some of you are waiting for landing letters from your offices...
maybe is all because of the transfer from vegreville to mississauga.
hope things catch up real fast!
good luck and God bless!