03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
shyla36 said:
Hi Daizey. Where are you from If you dont mind me asking. If youre from AB, you know that you are eligible for health coverage as long as your visitor visa is still valid. In nova scotia, its even less strict as i know you jus have to have AOR. Just hoping that you might be eligible?
We're actually in Quebec, just across the river from Ottawa...so unfortunately even after Canadian immigration gets all their stuff straightened out, it still has to go through Quebec before it's all finalized. I actually didn't renew my visitor visa after I had it extended the first time, because we were planning on getting married and our lawyer told us after we put in the application we wouldn't have to worry about extending it anymore. I'm really wishing we had now, just so there may be a chance I'd be eligible. My husband said he'll call again and check tomorrow, but we were under the impression that I wasn't eligible for anything until my application went through. :(

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
lauraks said:
I just wanted to respond to you because this really struck a chord. In fact I had tears in my eyes reading this because I know exactly, exactly how you feel and it sucks. We have just finished with the process as of yesterday and I want you to know, there will be a time in the not-too-distant future where it will all be behind you. When I was in the same spot you were I felt like it would never, ever end... but it will. I promise. Be strong, take it day by day, and soon enough all of those days will turn into months and before you know it this will all be behind you. Hang in there.
Thanks, I appreciate it. :) I know it's all just a matter of time, just have to stay strong and keep the faith! ;D

AckTivity

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
13-01-2014 (mailed 24-01-2014)
Nomination.....
AIP: 17-02-2014
AOR Received.
04-04-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-01-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
LANDED..........
23-02-2015
Cirene said:
I'm in Calgary and while my TRV was still valid I went to a registry with my husband, show them my status in Canada and my marriage certificate and they put me under my husband's coverage.. it took them like 24 hrs to give me the Healthcare number and 4 days to receive the Card on the mail.. but when you current TRV expires, your Health Care Card will be deactivated.. Until you provide them with a new legal status, it will remain that way..
But I was told that you are eligible again after you get your OWP? In fact I talked to CIC today and was told that (having issues getting my son insured but that's because they forgot to put his name on the AIP letter).

confused1

Apr 30, 2013
"This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law
partner in Canada class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in Vancouver will contact you concerning your permanent resident
status.
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490.00 is required before you can become a
permanent resident in Canada. To date this fee has not been paid and the confirmation of
permanent residence document will not be issued until payment is made. Please be prepared
to submit the total fee of $490.00. You must print a
receipt of payment. Fees must be provided to the Immigration Centre in Vancouver when you
are scheduled to obtain your confirmation of permanent residence document."

Is this DM? i thought i got a letter stating DM not an email? My Ecas account still says in progress......?

NatashaP.

Oct 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
08-05-2013
Interview........
04-03-2014
confused1 said:
"This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law
partner in Canada class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in Vancouver will contact you concerning your permanent resident
status.
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490.00 is required before you can become a
permanent resident in Canada. To date this fee has not been paid and the confirmation of
permanent residence document will not be issued until payment is made. Please be prepared
receipt of payment. Fees must be provided to the Immigration Centre in Vancouver when you

Is this DM? i thought i got a letter stating DM not an email? My Ecas account still says in progress......?
Yes, that's DM! Congratulations!

AckTivity

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
13-01-2014 (mailed 24-01-2014)
Nomination.....
AIP: 17-02-2014
AOR Received.
04-04-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-01-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
LANDED..........
23-02-2015
confused1 said:
partner in Canada class.
status.

Yep, DM!!! Way to go! Ecas is always slow to catch up.

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
confused1 said:
partner in Canada class.
status.

Congrats! That looks like DM alright! :)

mimssimo

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
07-08-2013
Passport Req..
NO
LANDED..........
13-March -2014
Cirene said:
GUYYYSSSS... I GOT AN EMAIL FROM CPCV AND I GOT AIP, DM AND OWP :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm crying so much right now! OMG GUYS!.... I just can't believe it.... I'll frame that letter and hang it on my living room... GUYS!!!! OMMMMGGGG

I LAND IN CALGARY
Congrats I'm very happy for you, sorry I'm late I was too busy with work

mimssimo

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
07-08-2013
Passport Req..
NO
LANDED..........
13-March -2014
I'm linding the Mars 13 at Montreal

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
confused1 said:
partner in Canada class.
status.

I think so! congratulations!!!! now you just have to pay the fees and head to your landing interview. cool the champagne, it is time to celebrate and be happy!

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
AckTivity said:
But I was told that you are eligible again after you get your OWP? In fact I talked to CIC today and was told that (having issues getting my son insured but that's because they forgot to put his name on the AIP letter).
Yeah, I'm waiting for my OWP to get it activated again.. I was asking line.a about it because I thought with DM you could get it activated indefinitely but I don't think its possible, just with your OWP and then when we land we can update the info..

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
mimssimo said:
Congrats I'm very happy for you, sorry I'm late I was too busy with work
Thank you so much mimssimo :D and congrats on your landing date, in two weeks you'll become a PR!!!!! so exciting!!

confused1 congratulations, omg, that's so nice.. :)