Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
frenchwapiti said:
thank you, Linden, for this clear explanation.
frenchwapiti, go here http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/cgi-bin/sc-srch.cgi?app=hme&ln=eng and find out which service Canada office is closest to you for the SIN when you select the office, scroll down to where it says "Services Offered" then "Social Insurance Number Application" and there is all you need to know!

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
Cirene said:
frenchwapiti, go here http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/cgi-bin/sc-srch.cgi?app=hme&ln=eng and find out which service Canada office is closest to you for the SIN when you select the office, scroll down to where it says "Services Offered" then "Social Insurance Number Application" and there is all you need to know!
thank you Cirene,
this link is really helpful! I understand that i must wait to get my OWP and then I can apply for a temporary SIN , is that correct?

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
Cirene said:
OH MY!! :D feels amazing, one of the best moments of my life so far.. but you'll find out soon too :D
Awwwww,.....really very happy for u :D

Hopefully all of us experience the same happiness soon

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
frenchwapiti said:
thank you Cirene,
this link is really helpful! I understand that i must wait to get my OWP and then I can apply for a temporary SIN , is that correct?
Yeah, that's right..

http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/sin/apply/proof.shtml#supporting_documents

Go there and check what you need to bring with you.. (temporary residents)

God be with us said:
Awwwww,.....really very happy for u :D

Hopefully all of us experience the same happiness soon
And you will my dear :)

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
HARMIN said:
GUYS ....As I Said Before CIC not gonna start processing until 2nd week of march and i am pretty sure about this ..Because they r seems to be busy to put our files in queue according to the dates they received our files .. guys i have bad feeling about this and i hope they don't lost our files while doing this .... :( :( :( :( :(
How do you know CIC will not start processing applications till 2nd week of March? Where did you get this information? CIC?

I don't think anyone knows for sure if all applications are being transferred to Mississauga. I think all we can do is hope for the best and hope people keep getting the applications processed. Cirene got AIP & DM the other day.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
ACS said:
Hello Harmin.

I haven't been around the forum as often lately, I see you have been posting since I have been gone. So nice "meet" you! :)

What makes you think they are on hold from processing until the 2nd week in March? Did a CIC agent mention this?

Are you referring to this supposed transfer of files to Vegreville to Mississauga? Is there any way to know which files have or haven't been transfered?
I wouldn't think there would be any reason for the files to become lost in transfer...any more so than they could get lost in the regular office...lol.
Hi ACS ..Nice to see u here again ..By the way i already post 2 weeks ago about my this guess and My guess always quite accurate and i am pretty sure CIC not gonna update next week also and next week already first week of march ..am i right ?
About ur second Question ....there always have chance ..i mean they can misplace ur file or lost ur important documents And about this better u ask CIRENE because they misplace her file and almost forget about her file and if i am not wrong u can meet many others here those sent their documents but CIC lost or misplace their documents ...
ALL I WANNA SAY WE R HUMAN NOT COMPUTER AND HUMAN ALWAYS MADE MISTAKES .. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Linden said:
How do you know CIC will not start processing applications till 2nd week of March? Where did you get this information? CIC?

I don't think anyone knows for sure if all applications are being transferred to Mississauga. I think all we can do is hope for the best and hope people keep getting the applications processed. Cirene got AIP & DM the other day.
Did u read my previous post or not ?? i post same thing around 2 weeks ago and in that post also i mention about my guess and now already 2 weeks but CIC still stuck on June 25th....Next week already first week of march and right now i am feeling my guess quite accurate ... :p :p :p :p

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
I'm so happy looking at everyone getting their DM's. Unfortunately I'm stuck between Government offices again. My consulate, CIC and CBSA.
atleast I have medicals booked for March 10 and will get them done. Then Passport renewal and sending CIC a copy. then hopefully DM.

I'm an April applicant. got AIP and OWP at least. although still no healthcare. sigh.

I've stood with the process and suffered for so long. Hopefully this all comes to a good end soon :) just throwing out my frustrations a little bit and trying to grab on to the positive things.

Sacha2014

Feb 27, 2014
My application was received on July 22nd 2013 so, I have been loading the status page on the site often. My wife and I were hopeful that it would be processed this week but, I guess maybe they are taking some time to train or transfer the new apps.

I hope my open work permit goes through right away!

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
linxord said:
I'm so happy looking at everyone getting their DM's. Unfortunately I'm stuck between Government offices again. My consulate, CIC and CBSA.
atleast I have medicals booked for March 10 and will get them done. Then Passport renewal and sending CIC a copy. then hopefully DM.

I'm an April applicant. got AIP and OWP at least. although still no healthcare. sigh.

I've stood with the process and suffered for so long. Hopefully this all comes to a good end soon :) just throwing out my frustrations a little bit and trying to grab on to the positive things.
I know how you feel. Ive been feeling a bit down lately after this slow down in processing. I feel that our lives is put on hold and it has been very humbling for me. My hubby has been very supportive. He has been trying to work overtime to have extra $$$. Sometimes he feels really bad when he sees me so sad. Even his friends cant understand why I cant work. Then I had to explain. I know we will soon be there but the agony of waiting, sometimes just kicks in, and hits me a bit hard. Anyway, i remain optimistic. I pray a lot. I pray for all of us here who just want to have and love a normal life here in Canada.

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
shyla36 said:
I know how you feel. Ive been feeling a bit down lately after this slow down in processing. I feel that our lives is put on hold and it has been very humbling for me. My hubby has been very supportive. He has been trying to work overtime to have extra $$$. Sometimes he feels really bad when he sees me so sad. Even his friends cant understand why I cant work. Then I had to explain. I know we will soon be there but the agony of waiting, sometimes just kicks in, and hits me a bit hard. Anyway, i remain optimistic. I pray a lot. I pray for all of us here who just want to have and love a normal life here in Canada.
I can sympathize, completely. I've actually been here with my husband (then still boyfriend) since November 2012, and waited until after we married to file our paperwork in the first week of June 2013. Because of an error on our paperwork, it was then pushed back to the received date of August 2013...so I'm definitely getting very antsy. Not working is killing me, seeing my husband struggle with providing for us both, and even taking on my previous debts while I'm out of work. Not to mention we're wanting to get started on a family, but don't want to start until after I have health coverage. I'm stuck at home most days, missing my family and friends, feeling pretty useless, and while I wouldn't want to be without my husband, this time is very hard for us. And this halt in progress with CIC is definitely not helping, after getting excited at how fast they were moving a few weeks ago. I just have to keep telling myself it will get here someday, but until then it's taking it's toll on me!

woodyc

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
So did it say anywhere on the cic website or somewhere about the processing moving from CPC-V to CPC-M cause I kinda feel like CIC left everyone in the dark here & didn't notify applicants that their filed will be transferred & will cause delays in processing.
Cause now nobody seems to know whats going on. I got my AIP from CPC-M but then other people are getting emails from CPC-V still or nothing at all what is CIC doing ?

danib

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2013
AOR Received.
09-02-2013
File Transfer...
CSQ - 08-04-2013
Med's Request
13-11-2013
Med's Done....
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
DM - 25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
E-cas update - 28-03-2014
LANDED..........
18-06-2014 Montreal PR Card: 14-08-2014

Daizey said:
I can sympathize, completely. I've actually been here with my husband (then still boyfriend) since November 2012, and waited until after we married to file our paperwork in the first week of June 2013. Because of an error on our paperwork, it was then pushed back to the received date of August 2013...so I'm definitely getting very antsy. Not working is killing me, seeing my husband struggle with providing for us both, and even taking on my previous debts while I'm out of work. Not to mention we're wanting to get started on a family, but don't want to start until after I have health coverage. I'm stuck at home most days, missing my family and friends, feeling pretty useless, and while I wouldn't want to be without my husband, this time is very hard for us. And this halt in progress with CIC is definitely not helping, after getting excited at how fast they were moving a few weeks ago. I just have to keep telling myself it will get here someday, but until then it's taking it's toll on me!

Feeling the same guys...feeling uneless not working while I see hubby doing more than he can to keep our bill paid. It is really hard to do not produce do not pay bills do not have other subject than immigration.
It sucks it makes me feels sick!!! I arrived in Canada sept.2012 and since the day I arrived the only thing that I do in my life is to think, read, comment and going crazy with this process. My diploma is in the drawer, my self-worth is going down ...but..let's keep strong!!
Someday this @#$% process will finish and hope we will laught about this cloudy period in our lives.
As Kelly Clarckson would say... LOL ..What doesb't kill you makes you stronger strongerrrrrr :)

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
I think for all the hardship that an immigration process can put a couple through, it makes us stronger! It puts us through all the hard times that many couples never experience at all or until later in marriage, we get to deal with these things first so that we know what we can handle as partners. I would have never even begun to understand what immigration was like before we started on this journey to ensure a future together. I have a new respect for others who go through it as well - especially outland couples.

Danib, I know they're just words, but you are not useless. :) Your hubby wouldn't go through this is he didn't care for you. I'm lucky that my husband was able to work while the papers are going through for him, but I would have worked 3 jobs if I needed to in order to support us. What you can do, is you can help with budgeting groceries and "price-matching". It will make you feel more involved in finances, this is what makes me feel better at times. If you shop at Wal-Mart, everything is much cheaper and they will price-match other stores. I don't have a very good job and the hours are now few and far between, I'm looking for another job but in the meantime, I'm budgeting groceries and saving us money where I can.

If couples can make it through the immigration process, I'm confident that they can make it through anything!

:p