Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Ponga said:
With all due respect...Does it really matter where the application is now?

Until CIC updates their `updates' to show times for each location (CPC-V and CPC-M), for Inland applications, we should just expect that things are moving forward, right?!

The good news is that both CPC-M and CPC-V has access to the same database, so even if the application was scanned into the system in Vegreville (which generates AOR), the information is instantly available on the computer screen of the workers at CPC-M.

We ALL know how reliable the call centre is, right?!?!?!?!?
I hear you Ponga..I know CIC scans the applications into the database but what about the physical proof/evidence /legal docs?
I dont think they manually scan the individual supporting documents into the system and my only concern is having important paperwork misplaced or lost.. :'(

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
HARMIN,

When I had spare time on my hands I decided to get healthier by going to the gym. I was 5'11 and 125lbs when I started which is skinny. The journey took me to 200lbs and back to 140 and back up to 180.

Now, I'm going for my first powerlifting competition in May :D

Just wanted to share this. and yes, I was bored as hell too. But then I got busy and the time flew by. Also, something positive happened because of all the wait.

Cheers!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
red_gatsby said:
I hear you Ponga..I know CIC scans the applications into the database but what about the physical proof/evidence /legal docs?
I dont think they manually scans the individual supporting documents into the system and my only concern is having important paperwork misplaced or lost.. :'(
Very valid concern, but hopefully you kept photocopies/scans of everything that you sent...just in case. ;)

ruppcs

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Ponga said:
With all due respect...Does it really matter where the application is now?

Until CIC updates their `updates' to show times for each location (CPC-V and CPC-M), for Inland applications, we should just expect that things are moving forward, right?!

The good news is that both CPC-M and CPC-V has access to the same database, so even if the application was scanned into the system in Vegreville (which generates AOR), the information is instantly available on the computer screen of the workers at CPC-M.

We ALL know how reliable the call centre is, right?!?!?!?!?
Haha. That was my first call centre experience so, yes, while I know they're terrible, it brings it to a new level when you experience it yourself. As well, as I allude to in a previous post, it's the slow down that has me concerned and confused. Just wondering if the transfer has anything to do with it. But, you are right. It does not matter in the end. I was just frustrated with sitting around doing nothing, so I called. Then I thought I would share my experience.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
ruppcs said:
I don't know. Calling and checking didn't help me. He didn't even ask for my file number. I was hoping for some clarification but all I have are more questions. Like, if your file has been transferred and you will be notified, then why hasn't anyone on this forum reported being notified? There are enough people on here that someone's must have been transferred.

I think what is adding to the confusion is the sudden halt to AIPs that coincided with this file transfer notification on CICs website.
That's what my lawyer told me when i ask him where he gonna send my additional info. CPC-V OR CPC-M, he told me he never received any letter or email about my file transfer till now, that's why he gonna send all my additional documents to CPC-V because my file still there..i have no idea what's going on there actually :-\

sage81

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC V to CPC M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-10-2013
we called cic last night and it was confirmed that our application is in cpc-M though. The weird thing is after AOR ecas still says application received for the sponsor.

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
Hi all,

We ordered the caips notes and receive d them last week! They were sent out of vegreville and our appkication was sent in July! I dont thibk the applications have been transferred, like others said they woukd notify some of us at least!

ruppcs said:
I don't know. Calling and checking didn't help me. He didn't even ask for my file number. I was hoping for some clarification but all I have are more questions. Like, if your file has been transferred and you will be notified, then why hasn't anyone on this forum reported being notified? There are enough people on here that someone's must have been transferred.

I think what is adding to the confusion is the sudden halt to AIPs that coincided with this file transfer notification on CICs website.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
linxord said:
HARMIN,

When I had spare time on my hands I decided to get healthier by going to the gym. I was 5'11 and 125lbs when I started which is skinny. The journey took me to 200lbs and back to 140 and back up to 180.

Now, I'm going for my first powerlifting competition in May :D

Just wanted to share this. and yes, I was bored as hell too. But then I got busy and the time flew by. Also, something positive happened because of all the wait.

Cheers!
Oh really ....we have same height but in weight i almost 90 kg now ..but when i came here that time i am just 80kg ..i gain almost 10 t0 12kg with in 10 months ha ha ha :D :D :D

JHWife2011

Oct 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-3-2013
AOR Received.
10-04-2013
IELTS Request
AIP RECEIVED: 13-11-2013
File Transfer...
OWP REC'D: 14-2-2014
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
Interview went well! CBSA agreed to reinstate the arrangements prior with my husband checking in monthly until outcome of the application. They issued the letter because of the previous warrant. So all is well! Afterward we went and got his SIN number....next its GET HIM A JOB!! LOL!! Thank you all for the love and support, mostly PRAISE God Almighty!

stellahello

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
red_gatsby said:
I dont think they manually scan the individual supporting documents into the system and my only concern is having important paperwork misplaced or lost.. :'(
I am pretty sure that they DO manually scan all the documents we sent.
The reason why I know about it is that I asked GCMS notes (I forgot the exact name) through ATIP. When I applied for it, by accidentally I chose physical file to see the process. And they sent me a CD containing all my documents scanned.
Although I am not sure they transfer all the paper documents to CPC-M, I know that they do scan all of documents.

Anyway, the processing times gets slow... I am so disappointed.. :mad:

red_gatsby

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
JHWife2011 said:
Interview went well! CBSA agreed to reinstate the arrangements prior with my husband checking in monthly until outcome of the application. They issued the letter because of the previous warrant. So all is well! Afterward we went and got his SIN number....next its GET HIM A JOB!! LOL!! Thank you all for the love and support, mostly PRAISE God Almighty!
Oh yay Congrats JHWIFE!
That must be such a big relief!
Go celebrate hehe

JHWife2011

Oct 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-3-2013
AOR Received.
10-04-2013
IELTS Request
AIP RECEIVED: 13-11-2013
File Transfer...
OWP REC'D: 14-2-2014
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
red_gatsby said:
Oh yay Congrats JHWIFE!
That must be such a big relief!
Go celebrate hehe
Huge relief I must say! Ive been a basketcase the last 2 weeks! This process is not for the weak hearted and it tests the strength and love in all our relationships!

red_gatsby

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
stellahello said:
I am pretty sure that they DO manually scan all the documents we sent.
The reason why I know about it is that I asked GCMS notes (I forgot the exact name) through ATIP. When I applied for it, by accidentally I chose physical file to see the process. And they sent me a CD containing all my documents scanned.
Although I am not sure they transfer all the paper documents to CPC-M, I know that they do scan all of documents.

Anyway, the processing times gets slow... I am so disappointed.. :mad:
Hmmm thats good to know they individually scan each document, CIC must hate those people who sent like thousands of pictures/phone records/receipts etc lol :p
But if they do scan each and every piece of doc, why do people still get applications/documents etc lost by CIC :'(

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
JHWife2011 said:
that's great news ...at last u r out of stress now ..enjoy ur day ... :) :) :) :)

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
Mrs_Canuck said:
Guys, hubby got an email today. He's worried and thinks it's an interview, I think it's DM. Can anyone reflect on this?
congratulations Mrs_Canuck, you are through! wonderful news. Very happy for you!!!