Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
HARMIN said:
Actually i don't understand why u wanna more relax ??r u busy with some kind of project or u r working some where???I MEAN WHAT MAKE U BUSY OR TIRED ?? because i am doing nothing at home and i am just sitting down at home from past 10 months and looking on the walls, I am going through big pain because my bum don't want me to sit down any more ..i pass my time surfing internet , chatting with my Singapore friends in yahoo or what's app. and when nothing to do then i look out from my house window and i feel like i am a PRISONER HERE ... :'( :'( :'(
I know my friend , it is tough ,I was just being goofy sarcastic :)
Maybe try going for a jogg , walk , swimm will help us , I think I go for a run later afternoon .

ruppcs

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
HARMIN said:
Actually i don't understand why u wanna more relax ??r u busy with some kind of project or u r working some where???I MEAN WHAT MAKE U BUSY OR TIRED ?? because i am doing nothing at home and i am just sitting down at home from past 10 months and looking on the walls, I am going through big pain because my bum don't want me to sit down any more ..i pass my time surfing internet , chatting with my Singapore friends in yahoo or what's app. and when nothing to do then i look out from my house window and i feel like i am a PRISONER HERE ... :'( :'( :'(
Oh HARMIN, I know. This whole process is so hard. My poor hubby is having such a hard time just sitting. Not working. Now he can't sleep! His days are even longer! But we can't lose hope. This too shall pass! We'll get to the other side and it will all be worth it!

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Tilikun said:
I know my friend , it is tough ,I was just being goofy sarcastic :)
Maybe try going for a jogg , walk , swimm will help us , I think I go for a run later afternoon .
I always go out for run early morning 6 AM and come back home by 7.15 AM , Because my wife need to go to work by 7.30 AM..after that i am alone at home. i always try my self to make my self busy in house work but its took only 2 hours to clean house and do laundry ...after that i have nothing to do at home ... :'( :'( :'(

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
HARMIN said:
I always go out for run early morning 6 AM and come back home by 7.15 AM , Because my wife need to go to work by 7.30 AM..after that i am alone at home. i always try my self to make my self busy in house work but its took only 2 hours to clean house and do laundry ...after that i have nothing to do at home ... :'( :'( :'(
HI Harmin,

My husband moved from Singapore to Canada as well.....

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
nrajani_99 said:
HI Harmin,

My husband moved from Singapore to Canada as well.....
Oh Really ...which part of Singapore he belongs to ??i mean where he live in Singapore ??i am living in Bukit timah ....

red_gatsby

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
HARMIN said:
I know Harmin..Its hard for all of us but what can we do other than be strong and persevere?
Sometimes I feel like Im a mute cause I dont even hear my voice anymore from being stuck in the house so long with nothing to do and no one to talk to..
Its tough with no money, no life, no work for us to wake up to but after all this, Im pretty sure its gonna be sunshine over the rain and all of us will have a good CIC-fuss free life to look forward too..
And only through this tough times, you can see how strong your love for each other are..
We did not abandon this hardship and choose the easy way out and all these will only make our relationship with our partners even stronger!
If we can overcome this BIG obstacle, Im sure we can face anything else with ourselves and our significant other!
Lets all stay strong and think positive alright! ;)

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
Congrats Mrs_Canuck your journey to PR is almost over :)

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
HARMIN said:
Oh Really ...which part of Singapore he belongs to ??i mean where he live in Singapore ??i am living in Bukit timah ....
I think he lived close to the airport..its called tapaneese or something

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
red_gatsby said:
I know Harmin..Its hard for all of us but what can we do other than be strong and persevere?
Sometimes I feel like Im a mute cause I dont even hear my voice anymore from being stuck in the house so long with nothing to do and no one to talk to..
Its tough with no money, no life, no work for us to wake up to but after all this, Im pretty sure its gonna be sunshine over the rain and all of us will have a good CIC-fuss free life to look forward too..
And only through this tough times, you can see how strong your love for each other are..
We did not abandon this hardship and choose the easy way out and all these will only make our relationship with our partners even stronger!
If we can overcome this BIG obstacle, Im sure we can face anything else with ourselves and our significant other!
Thanks Guys ...Because of u all guys i am still here , Otherwise i already went back to my home town Singapore in last Jan...Thanks A Lot Once Again Guys :D :D

ruppcs

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Hmmm. So, just spoke with CIC. I've been assuming that July apps and after were sent to Mississauga. This was based on what I've read on this forum. This guy told me that if I wasn't informed that my app was transferred, then it has not been. When I informed him that I knew of people whose apps had been transferred and they were not informed (okay, just woodyc I believe but that counts :p), he said this was impossible. I just figured that the delays were due to the file transfer but maybe they are just taking a break from AIPs to clear up their backlog of DMs and PRs since it seems those are moving along nicely. (I'm so happy for everyone who has finally reached this stage!)

Or, maybe this guy had no idea what he's talking about. Oh well. Back to waiting and refreshing every 30 seconds. *sigh*

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
red_gatsby said:
Very well described the feeling that each one of us goes through.....

red_gatsby

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
ruppcs said:
Hmmm. So, just spoke with CIC. I've been assuming that July apps and after were sent to Mississauga. This was based on what I've read on this forum. This guy told me that if I wasn't informed that my app was transferred, then it has not been. When I informed him that I knew of people whose apps had been transferred and they were not informed (okay, just woodyc I believe but that counts :p), he said this was impossible. I just figured that the delays were due to the file transfer but maybe they are just taking a break from AIPs to clear up their backlog of DMs and PRs since it seems those are moving along nicely. (I'm so happy for everyone who has finally reached this stage!)

Or, maybe this guy had no idea what he's talking about. Oh well. Back to waiting and refreshing every 30 seconds. *sigh*
Hmmmmm..so should we think our applications are in CPC-V or CPC-M?
I guess none of us can be sure unless we personally call them up and check..
This new move/update/transfer sure is confusing everyone =(

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
nrajani_99 said:
I think he lived close to the airport..its called tapaneese or something
Oh okay Tampnies ......yes its very closed to Singapore changi international Airport ..nice to see u here my Singapore friends ..wishing u very good luck for ur bright future in Canada ... :) :)

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
red_gatsby said:
With all due respect...Does it really matter where the application is now?

Until CIC updates their `updates' to show times for each location (CPC-V and CPC-M), for Inland applications, we should just expect that things are moving forward, right?!

The good news is that both CPC-M and CPC-V has access to the same database, so even if the application was scanned into the system in Vegreville (which generates AOR), the information is instantly available on the computer screen of the workers at CPC-M.

We ALL know how reliable the call centre is, right?!?!?!?!?

ruppcs

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
red_gatsby said:
I don't know. Calling and checking didn't help me. He didn't even ask for my file number. I was hoping for some clarification but all I have are more questions. Like, if your file has been transferred and you will be notified, then why hasn't anyone on this forum reported being notified? There are enough people on here that someone's must have been transferred.

I think what is adding to the confusion is the sudden halt to AIPs that coincided with this file transfer notification on CICs website.