+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
nrajani_99 said:
Thank you Happy Wife.. hopefully we hear soon...let us know if you hear anything.
Hi there,

I got my landing interview letter on the mail and it is for Feb 12th at Etobicoke.

Hope you get yours soon…

WaitingKiwi

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2013
AOR Received.
03-05-2013
Med's Done....
18-04-2013
OMG I GOT AIP!!!! YIPPIE YAY =D I am actually shaking Im so excited, finally!

It also says my OWP is in the mail. Although I failed to send the correct police check, darn. (I triple checked everything and still missed something) I have been asked to send another form its called Consent to disclosure of information (NZ) form. Then CIC will work with the appropriate authorities to obtain the required criminal history on your behalf. - Feels to easy compared to the months I waited for the apparently invalid police check I sent with my application. Does anyone know how long this step takes?

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
eCAS is just crazy haha. I logged in and it says "We received your application for permanent residence on April 2, 2012" two thousand "freaking" twelve haha! I arrived here in MAY 2012 hahaha this just made my day :D

Happywife08 said:
OMG.!! Thank you... So nice to hear those words.. hahaha..
You're welcome. This is almost over :D you must be feeling like a million bucks hehe! Congrats again :D

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
soniabrowne1 said:
Just got AIP+OWP+ MED REQ. Am excited omg omg its surreal. pls update info on spreadsheet :D
congrats soniabrowne 1!!!!! the good news keep arriving this week. shortly you will be done with the whole process. go out and celebrate!!!! what a good start into this week

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
Guys,

Also wanted to let you know just in case it helps somebody ,

I did request OWP when I got [size=10pt]DM[/size] my address was the old address which I had changed online, so that day I called CIC and ask them to change my address, they did and my landing letter was mailed to my new address however my OWP hasn't arrived which probably means they mailed it to the old address. I am going to contact CIC Tomorrow to see…

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
Happywife08 said:
Hi guys,
I went to pick up my mail today at the post office (general delivery). and there was a letter from CIC

it is my appointment for my landing interview at Etobicoke on Feb 12th....
The letter is dated January 21st I got DM January 9th so it has been pretty fast.

Can't wait I am so excited.

Guri could you update my details on the spreadsheet.

Thank you.

how nice to read this positive message ! congratulations Happywife08!!! this is so exciting I am really happy for you. this is awesome!!!!!! What a start into this new week!!!!! CIC continue working like this and make people happy!!!

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Happywife08 said:
Guys,

I did request OWP when I got [size=10pt]DM[/size] my address was the old address which I had changed online, so that day I called CIC and ask them to change my address, they did and my landing letter was mailed to my new address however my OWP hasn't arrived which probably means they mailed it to the old address. I am going to contact CIC Tomorrow to see...
Just so you know, by the time you actually get that OWP you will no longer need it. If you are landing the 12th of Feb, you have 16 days and you will no longer need permits of any kind for work or school or anything else ;)

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
WaitingKiwi said:

It also says my OWP is in the mail. Although I failed to send the correct police check, darn. (I triple checked everything and still missed something) I have been asked to send another form its called Consent to disclosure of information (NZ) form. Then CIC will work with the appropriate authorities to obtain the required criminal history on your behalf. - Feels to easy compared to the months I waited for the apparently invalid police check I sent with my application. Does anyone know how long this step takes?
congratulations WaitingKiwi!

it varies from case to case. Hopefully yours will be fast. keep on smiling the toughest is behind you, the long waiting period is now in the positive step: means getting closer to the aim!!!
sooooo happy for you!!!!!

folks-g

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/05/2013
Doc's Request.
OWP with app
Nomination.....
AIP/OWP JAN 29 2014
AOR Received.
05/06/2013
IELTS Request
docs requested jan 29
Med's Done....
15/05/2013
Happywife08 said:
Hi guys,
I went to pick up my mail today at the post office (general delivery). and there was a letter from CIC

it is my appointment for my landing interview at Etobicoke on Feb 12th....
The letter is dated January 21st I got DM January 9th so it has been pretty fast.

Can't wait I am so excited.

Guri could you update my details on the spreadsheet.

Thank you.
congrats happywife08 your journey is almost over and I must admit your landing appointment was schedule very quickly am hoping that I will be as lucky as you since I will also be landing at the Etobicoke office. :D

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
OWP: 25-02-14
LANDED..........
23-07-14
Happywife08 said:
Guys,

I did request OWP when I got [size=10pt]DM[/size] my address was the old address which I had changed online, so that day I called CIC and ask them to change my address, they did and my landing letter was mailed to my new address however my OWP hasn't arrived which probably means they mailed it to the old address. I am going to contact CIC Tomorrow to see...
That's what happened to me. They told me verbally after waiting in line for god knows how long, and it's been three weeks this Wednesday it can't take that long to get sent out from Vegreville to Calgary lol.

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
Alurra71 said:
Just so you know, by the time you actually get that OWP you will no longer need it. If you are landing the 12th of Feb, you have 16 days and you will no longer need permits of any kind for work or school or anything else ;)
Oh thank you..!!! That is very helpful. I guess I won't call then..!!

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
folks-g said:
congrats happywife08 your journey is almost over and I must admit your landing appointment was schedule very quickly am hoping that I will be as lucky as you since I will also be landing at the Etobicoke office. :D
I know thank you…!!! it feels good… It has been pretty fast considering the guy at the call center told me I would hear from Etobicoke until May.

I hope you hear something soon.

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
Line.a said:
That's what happened to me. They told me verbally after waiting in line for god knows how long, and it's been three weeks this Wednesday it can't take that long to get sent out from Vegreville to Calgary lol.
:( agh too bad..!! I know it is kind of confusing I thought it would change by doing it online otherwise they shouldn't even have that service which it would force you to call in and then change it

Hope you get your WP soon

ZIZOU4

Jan 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
AOR Received.
21-05-2013
WaitingKiwi said:

Congradulation!!!! good for you