+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

applied4PR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
rifat said:
So I didn't read your question right... Yes I did ask the Immigration Officer at the time of the Interview how long more it'll take for 2nd stage. she told me that my husband is missing his FBI Cert from the states so we are awaiting on receiving that from the states and then the officer also did tell us that there's no way he'll receive his landing interview before January but it might take 4 to 6 months and if the Immigration is busy then they will take their 8 months time. so hopefully once we receive my husbands FBI Cert they might process his app sooner and he can get his PR by January or February, i;m praying and hoping for this..
So the security clearance will require more time for processing in phase-II. Lets hope that they don't delay any further.

applied4PR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Cirene said:
Congratulations to the users who received AIP and DM. This is week is going to be great for those you barely can't wait to get that email with the good news. I'm very happy for all of you.

Like most people here know, I'm from Calgary as well.. I went to a registry to ask about a driver's licence and they saw the one from my home country (it's all in Spanish) and they told me I can apply and take the test but they asked me to contact a translator and get my Licence translate from Spanish to English.

For those who are in Calgary Downtown I contacted the registry that in Gulf Canada Square (between 9th Ave and 4th Street SW) the people working there are very nice. I did my Alberta Health Care, my marriage Certificate, everything there.
That's nice. I have also talked to the registry office and they said they would waive the driving test if there has been no brake in the driving record. i.e., one has no expired license for three or more years.

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
July 23rd 2014 :)
applied4PR said:
So the security clearance will require more time for processing in phase-II. Lets hope that they don't delay any further.
I just called the states for my husbands security clearance but that person I spoke too didn't even answer my questions right... so I just hung up on him... My husband called them last week and was told that their working on apps received sept 30 and I called today and the guy couldn't even give me correct info...

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
OWP: 25-02-14
LANDED..........
23-07-14
rifat said:
I just called the states for my husbands security clearance but that person I spoke too didn't even answer my questions right... so I just hung up on him... My husband called them last week and was told that their working on apps received sept 30 and I called today and the guy couldn't even give me correct info...
CIC agents don't really seem to be too reliable :(

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
Cirene said:
OMG that's very sad rifat, I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm trying to keep myself strong, we made it this far and we have to keep fighting.
Yes I know... we have to keep fighting... I'm just waiting for my husbands FBI Cert from the states hopefully it won't take longer but you never know.. the CIC agent was very serious about it when he told me that it will take 11 months or more but you never know... it could be just 6 months... I'm keeping positive. so hopefully it'll go through faster.

applied4PR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
rifat said:
The US security clearance is also experiencing delays due to the recent Govt. shut down. Keep your fingers crossed.........

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
Line.a said:
It seems their not too reliable but they are the ones we have to listen to right now... whatever info they give us we have to take it... so reliable or not info is correct I guess.

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
rifat said:
It seems their not too reliable but they are the ones we have to listen to right now... whatever info they give us we have to take it... so reliable or not info is correct I guess.
Yes thats exactly what the agent told me when he didn't even answer my questions right... so yes thats what keep telling us too.. but last week the lady was more specific and nicer but today the guy was mean and was not listening to me...

folks-g

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/05/2013
Doc's Request.
OWP with app
Nomination.....
AIP/OWP JAN 29 2014
AOR Received.
05/06/2013
IELTS Request
docs requested jan 29
Med's Done....
15/05/2013
Line.a said:
I agree most of the time they call center agents don't know whats going on in Vegreville.

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
So today, hubby got a snail mail from cic. Haha. It was my visitor visa extension of 1 year. I count that as a small success, eh.
Anyone here from edmonton? Which alberta health care registry did you go to? May i have address/details.
Thank you in advance.

folks-g

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/05/2013
Doc's Request.
OWP with app
Nomination.....
AIP/OWP JAN 29 2014
AOR Received.
05/06/2013
IELTS Request
docs requested jan 29
Med's Done....
15/05/2013
So no aip today?? Let's hope tommorow will be on fire !!

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
OWP: 25-02-14
LANDED..........
23-07-14
folks-g said:
I agree most of the time they call center agents don't know whats going on in Vegreville.
Exactly. I haven't called a single time however, but reading peoples experiences i'm sure they are all over the place lol!!

applied4PR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
shyla36 said:
So today, hubby got a snail mail from cic. Haha. It was my visitor visa extension of 1 year. I count that as a small success, eh.
Anyone here from edmonton? Which alberta health care registry did you go to? May i have address/details.
Thank you in advance.
You should go to your local registry (closest to your home) and they shall help you out.

gomdori

Sep 13, 2013
Hi,

Can anyone check if this email of mine (applicant) means AIP and DM at the same time?

My spouse(sponsor) has received an email with a pdf file saying that she has met the
requirements for eligibility as a sponsor, which means that our first stage has been completed.

And I have received a separate email with a pdf file saying that

"This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law
partner in Canada class.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final
decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident
have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you
and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not
applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you
and all your family members have met these requirements.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in ( ) will contact you concerning your permanent resident
status."

Does it mean not only AIP but also "Decision Made"?

The 1st paragraph and the 3rd paragraph do not seem to be consistent but then, I
thought that they(immigration) may have just combined the two dinctinct messages,
each of which is for two different stages, respectively so that I get confused.

What do you think? Does it mean AIP and DM at the same time?

If so, what should I do next? (should I make an online payment at cic as soon as possible?)

Please help.
Thank you