Interview........
AIP: Feb 7, 14
Passport Req..
OWP: Feb 13, 14
VISA ISSUED...
DM: May 19, 15
LANDED..........
Landing: TBA
After receiving the DM email on May 19, 2015, I received the landing interview from Etobicoke CIC yesterday! The letter was dated May 21 (2 days after DM) and arrived yesterday May 25 and it's for today May 26!

I have to say that I appreciate Etobicoke CIC's speedy letter but just like ggfish mentioned, a lot of people might have to reschedule it for such short notice!

My wife's gone crazy to get her photos done this morning! I will work half day and drive down to Etobicoke this afternoon!!!

I also want to thank everyone here for your support and comfort. I have been followed this thread from page 500ish and finally my case comes to the end!

ukca8614, as we are back to back, I wish you will receive your DM very very soon!! :)

nique2gee

Apr 8, 2015
Whaaaaaoooooo........... the end of a long journey is here, I received SA yesterday (May 25, 2015). NO AIP, NO DM but straight to LANDING at ETOBICOKE office, MAY 29, 2015. 8AM TILL 11AM.

Thank you all and good luck to all those still waiting, ur time/day will surely come...........

Clcl88

Apr 15, 2015
nique2gee said:
Whaaaaaoooooo........... the end of a long journey is here, I received SA yesterday (May 25, 2015). NO AIP, NO DM but straight to LANDING at ETOBICOKE office, MAY 29, 2015. 8AM TILL 11AM.

Thank you all and good luck to all those still waiting, ur time/day will surely come...........
Woow, congrats! I hope to be as lucky as you getting landing letter right away. I don't care much about AIP or DM. I want a landing interview!! :D

Would you let us know what was requested to you for the landing interview? I am hopeful and would like to have everything ready for that day...

Thanks!

automaton82

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2013
AOR Received.
28-01-2014
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
AIP 30-04-2015 // DM 06-05-2015
LANDED..........
19-05-2015 // PR card 28-08-2015
Congrats all who've gotten DM/landing interviews recently! Almost done 2013...

faH

Apr 2, 2014
After three weeks waiting we finally received a landing date in Vancouver for June 22. Getting close to done. ;D

Guanaquito

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waiting forever :(
LANDED..........
Waiting & waiting forever
Still waiting for DM :(
Just want this long process done :(

Blackdisc

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Landed yesterday in Etobicoke. Finished up with this ardous, ridiculously long process. We had received our DM in Feb 13 and nothing from Etobicoke office after that.

Called CIC and they said that the standard processing time is 2 months so we will have to wait longer than that before any action is taken.

We went to the MP Kyle Seeback to seek his help to expedite.

The Case Worker, a funny chap was defending the CIC delays but accepted out case. He said he will dig into with CIC about our Etobicoke landing.

After accepting our file he gave us a date when he will get back to us. But the date went by and no call from him.

Called the MP office and we were told that a message will be left for the case worker and he will call back. He never called back. We called again for an update the second time. Same story, we will take a message and pass it to him and he will call back. Never Called back - DESPITE chasing him 2 times. Pretty useless fella. Sorry Kyle Seeback, you need better case worker than him. No point accepting the cases and not reverting back on the update.

Finally 3 months after the DM date, we called CIC again and this time we had help from the tele-representative who said that she will send a message to remind Etobicoke.

In 3-4 days after that we got the landing letter.

The landing process was quite straightforward of which there are several examples in this chat forum.

Bottom Line: We are happy that its over but irritated, annoyed because of the promise by CIC that the move to CIC Mississauga is to expedite the cases, the change of processing time from 6 months to appx 2 years without any accountability and the lack of support from the local MP's team.

I seriously hope that others have a better experience and we brig some accountability to this process for the sake of new comers.

CIC has scope for MUCH improvement.

BlackDisc

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
Blackdisc said:
Landed yesterday in Etobicoke. Finished up with this ardous, ridiculously long process. We had received our DM in Feb 13 and nothing from Etobicoke office after that.

Called CIC and they said that the standard processing time is 2 months so we will have to wait longer than that before any action is taken.

We went to the MP Kyle Seeback to seek his help to expedite.

The Case Worker, a funny chap was defending the CIC delays but accepted out case. He said he will dig into with CIC about our Etobicoke landing.

After accepting our file he gave us a date when he will get back to us. But the date went by and no call from him.

Called the MP office and we were told that a message will be left for the case worker and he will call back. He never called back. We called again for an update the second time. Same story, we will take a message and pass it to him and he will call back. Never Called back - DESPITE chasing him 2 times. Pretty useless fella. Sorry Kyle Seeback, you need better case worker than him. No point accepting the cases and not reverting back on the update.

Finally 3 months after the DM date, we called CIC again and this time we had help from the tele-representative who said that she will send a message to remind Etobicoke.

In 3-4 days after that we got the landing letter.

The landing process was quite straightforward of which there are several examples in this chat forum.

Bottom Line: We are happy that its over but irritated, annoyed because of the promise by CIC that the move to CIC Mississauga is to expedite the cases, the change of processing time from 6 months to appx 2 years without any accountability and the lack of support from the local MP's team.

I seriously hope that others have a better experience and we brig some accountability to this process for the sake of new comers.

CIC has scope for MUCH improvement.

BlackDisc
Congrats Blackdisc!

Same here, still waiting for landing appointment... I just had my DM last Friday, I'm waiting patiently :mad:

wictory

Jun 29, 2014
my time line :

2013 Nov 27 applicant
2014 Jan 04 AOR
2015 Jan 29 OWP applicaton received under the pilot program
2015 May 12 AIP
2015 May 13 DM and Landing interview appointment which is on Jun 16
2015 May 28 I received my OWP...how useful when i won`t need it in 3 weeks time ? they could have sent it months ago

MissFrowz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vancouver
wictory said:
my time line :

2013 Nov 27 applicant
2014 Jan 04 AOR
2015 Jan 29 OWP applicaton received under the pilot program
2015 May 12 AIP
2015 May 13 DM and Landing interview appointment which is on Jun 16
2015 May 28 I received my OWP...how useful when i won`t need it in 3 weeks time ? they could have sent it months ago
That's so frustrating! At least you will be a PR soon and you can start accepting job offers now.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
MYERSATOR said:
Just got AOR!!!! and my partner has just received a letter saying he's eligible for PR.
Congrats! Is he eligible to apply for PR or "the decision has been made"...?

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
MYERSATOR said:
Just got AOR!!!! and my partner has just received a letter saying he's eligible for PR.
I think you mean you got AIP, you got AOR back in December 2013.