14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
Mela said:
Our file has been transferred twice due to immigration's error so first of all I'd suggest NEVER MOVE. We were together nearly two years and living together for 1 when we applied.
Hi Mela, we are moving to our newly purchased cottage soon, but it's on the same province. I hope you will get a response soon. I can understand what you've been suffering. I'm like that too, I just keep my spirits high. Thank you for the prompt response. Merry Christmas!

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
gfdvca said:
Hi everyone, I'm about to get in touch with my MP regarding this wait and I don't want a canned CIC template letter as a response. (Full detail in the new topic, link posted below) I'm trying to collect as many of these template letters as possible to show my MP ahead of time what I do not wish to receive, in the hopes that I get a real response and some real detail (it's a long shot, I know...) If any of you have something that you've received through your MP that you can post, I would really appreciate it! I will share the outcome with everyone.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/generic-cic-replies-to-letters-mp-requests-t259875.0.html

-GFDVCA
Send message to civic, he has a template. Goodluck!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thegorchess said:
Hi Guys,

We never sent in an OWP application, but for obvious reasons we would like to now. I feel like a dolt. I am stumbling all over their website trying to figure out the correct forms, but I am not sure and don't want to do this wrong. Can anyone kindly provide me the correct link?

All I can do in return is wish you Happy Holidays!
The form is IMM 5710, but I'm not sure that it can now be sent, before AIP.

If you do send it, you should make it clear to CIC that you are submitting the OWP and it is to be processed AFTER AIP (until CIC announces the new policy), because if it is processed now it would be denied.

IMHO, you should wait until the `big announcement' from CIC that everyone's holding their breath for...already turning blue in the face.

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
Ponga said:

If you do send it, you should make it clear to CIC that you are submitting the OWP and it is to be processed AFTER AIP (until CIC announces the new policy), because if it is processed now it would be denied.

IMHO, you should wait until the `big announcement' from CIC that everyone's holding their breath for...already turning blue in the face.
Haha! I'm turning white Ponga lol!

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Carlaganda23 said:
Send message to civic, he has a template. Goodluck!
what template?

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
civic said:
what template?
Gfdvca wants to have a template about letter to send to his MP.

thegorchess

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-10-2013
Ponga said:

My MP said they will get in touch with me tomorrow regarding the date. Hopefully they will get a straight answer. They also suggested my husband provide a cover letter and an extension request just to make sure all bases are covered.

I will let everyone know what my MP says.

I am just trying to get prepared.

Thanks, for the quick reply and, as promised HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!

3september2013

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013 re-applied April 17, 2015
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
Med's Done....
May 2014
Ponga said:

Haha don't hold your breath too long, we all know how 'fast' cic is. :-X

gfdvca

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Carlaganda23 said:
Gfdvca wants to have a template about letter to send to his MP.
Sorry, it seems you misunderstood. I want the letters that CIC has sent in response to MP requests so that I can show my MP that I do not want to receive these copy and paste responses!

Blackdisc

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Friends

We got the AIP a few days ago, but did not send in a request for OWP during the spousal application. Can anyone advise us what form to fill and if there are any special instructions?

Thanks a ton in advance

BlackDisc

RRSweet

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
Med's Request
sent with app
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
AIP: August 8, 2014 OWP Received August 15, 2014 Decision Made: Jan. 26, 2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
Hey guys,

Have any DM'S come out of Mississauga aftter they've given AIP? Really struggling to figure out why exactly they take so long to issue DM. There's nothing to it, especially when medicals were completed upfront.I know some DMs have come from Vegreville but anyone hear anything from CMC-M????

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
Blackdisc said:
Friends

We got the AIP a few days ago, but did not send in a request for OWP during the spousal application. Can anyone advise us what form to fill and if there are any special instructions?

Thanks a ton in advance

BlackDisc
You can use the online OWP application. It'll save you a couple weeks in processing time.

woodyc

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
RRSweet said:
Hey guys,

Have any DM'S come out of Mississauga aftter they've given AIP? Really struggling to figure out why exactly they take so long to issue DM. There's nothing to it, especially when medicals were completed upfront.I know some DMs have come from Vegreville but anyone hear anything from CMC-M????
Hey RRSweet nothing from CPC-M yet. I called CIC at the start of November when we passed the 8 month timeline for stage 2 call agent said I should hear something by end of November. Nothing. So called back at end of November another agent said nothing has been done on my file since AIP in Feb she said she would send them a msg see whats going on. Called back last week they said that msg got looked at on Dec 1st by a agent so they started working on our file I guess.
Agent told me if we don't hear anything by Jan 15 2014 to call back.

So I guess i'll wait till then but who knows what they can even do if we don't hear anything by Jan 15th. I think the call centre agent just picked a random date out of his head.

I'll be surprised if they are still working now it's coming up to the holidays you know CIC love to get out of working any excuse to not process our applications

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
HARMIN said:
Hi Ponga And JohnnyP .. Thanks Bro's.. hey JohnnyP.. how u doing man ? how about ur application ?? Did u got AIP & DM or still nothing ?? When I heard some one entered in Canadian Parliament with gun and open fired 2 months ago , That time my brain and heart said to me may be this guy also 2013 July or Aug applicant and he really pissed off from them.....But its can't be PONGA OR JOHNNYP ... Because PONGA Very Quite type and always talk about law and follow the law and same time my brain said to me, its can't be JOHNNYP also because he already very old and difficult for him to carry big gun ... :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Guys I am always here .. :-* :-* :-* :-*
hahaha... Your sense of humor and excessive use of emoticons have not changed.
We still haven't received the AIP. Got the sponsorship approval but they needed to see more proofs.
I'm just curious... why are you still here...?? :p :p :p