13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
ACS said:
Nothing of the sort. He ignored the majority of our inland questions. The main answer was to blame the Liberals, and that by January the processing time should be 6 months.

Completely useless.

Or when he did answer Inland questions, it didn't even really relate to what was asked. For example:

Q: Did you know Canadians sponsoring foreign spouses feel punished by their Govt for falling in love and marrying a foreigner? #AskAlexander
A: 50K overseas spouses + children apps decided in 2013. 86% approval. Will do more! #AskAlexander

You may be able to see his answers at this link, Twitter or not... http://twitter.bumebox.com/qa/
He said that processing times will be only 6 months by January.

What processing times was he referring to???? inalnd apps? or citizenship apps?

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
bankerguy said:
He said that processing times will be only 6 months by January.

What processing times was he referring to???? inalnd apps? or citizenship apps?
I guess that answer was vague! one can't determine which application he was referring to; so he won't be blamed afterwards.

homeland2014

Aug 14, 2014
Smsm81 said:
I guess that answer was vague! one can't determine which application he was referring to; so he won't be blamed afterwards.
I would guess it is citizenship processing times since that was the only thing he was talking about. If it was for inland processing, he would have told people clearly cus many people were asking about what's the target timeline for inland processing, and his answer of 6 months would have satisfied every person complaining on Twitter.

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
No. He was referring to the Federal Skilled Worker Program. Not Inland Spouses:
https://twitter.com/MinChrisA/status/522801235401781250

Smsm81 said:

bored_waiting

Aug 30, 2014
it was a different question asked by a guy name Felix B.

here is the link just find the name you will see the question was asked in french.

twitter.bumebox.com/qa/

azarme09 said:
No. He was referring to the Federal Skilled Worker Program. Not Inland Spouses:
https://twitter.com/MinChrisA/status/522801235401781250

desktopgold

Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
missasaugua
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 4th 2013
AOR Received.
oct 7th 2013
yes felix asked in french " The Conservative government want to immigrants? If so, pkoi such long delays for those already in Canada? " Alexander answered "We renons 260K per year! From January 1, treatment 6 months or less! ' this was according to Google translate

desktopgold

Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
missasaugua
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 4th 2013
AOR Received.
oct 7th 2013
FELIX B. THIFFAULT20h
@FELIXBTHIFFAULT
Le gouvernement conservateur veut-il des immigrants? Si oui, pkoi de si longs délais pour ceux déjà au Canada? #askAlexander @MinChrisA

photoCHRIS ALEXANDER 19h
@MINCHRISA
@felixbthiffault Nous renons 260K par an! A partir du 1er janvier, traitement en 6 mois ou moins! #AskAlexander gobu.me/1fGIHOK

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
I just tweeted Amy Dempsy, the reporter from Toronto Star who was also trying to get (other) answers from Min. Chris Alexander:

@amydempsey Pretty hard to get an answer out of @MinChrisA wasn't it.Will you join @InlandSponsor in trying to get a response re:backlog?

She responded to me INSTANTLY:
@Alicious84 @MinChrisA @InlandSponsor I've forwarded your concerns to my colleague, Nick Keung, our immigration reporter.

So if anyone wants to make their story heard to Toronto Star's Immigration reporter, feel free to look him up on Twitter or email nkeung@thestar.ca

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
desktopgold said:
yes felix asked in french " The Conservative government want to immigrants? If so, pkoi such long delays for those already in Canada? " Alexander answered "We renons 260K per year! From January 1, treatment 6 months or less! ' this was according to Google translate
Haha... pretty close, Google translate:

"Does the Conservative government want immigrants? If so, whhy are there such long delays for those who are already in Canada?"

"We reunite 260K per year! Starting January 1st, processing with be six months or less!"

It's not super clear if this is for inland spousal sponsorship, but it could be. Also, Nick Keung is the reporter who wrote the story that a bunch of people in this forum were featured in: http://www.thestar.com/news/immigration/2014/06/29/foreign_spouses_trapped_in_canada_due_to_sponsorship_backlog.html

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
I still think that given his other tweets, he was talking about the FSWP. He left is vague for a reason and never once directly answer any Inland sponsorship questions.

bored_waiting said:
it was a different question asked by a guy name Felix B.

here is the link just find the name you will see the question was asked in french.

twitter.bumebox.com/qa/

GS_Stud

Apr 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guanaquito said:
The best way to take it is at any ""Commissionaires in Canada"" make sure to select for the "digital fingerprints" it's the faster way, after 72 hrs you will get the results.
Also make sure to bring with you the letter request from CIC & two ID pieces.
This is their website:
https://www.commissionaires.ca/en/national/home
Thanks, this is exactly what I needed. Many thanks!

vik999

Jul 4, 2014
GTA
Visa Office......
mississauga
AchankengCrawford said:
Haha... pretty close, Google translate:

"Does the Conservative government want immigrants? If so, whhy are there such long delays for those who are already in Canada?"

"We reunite 260K per year! Starting January 1st, processing with be six months or less!"

It's not super clear if this is for inland spousal sponsorship, but it could be. Also, Nick Keung is the reporter who wrote the story that a bunch of people in this forum were featured in: http://www.thestar.com/news/immigration/2014/06/29/foreign_spouses_trapped_in_canada_due_to_sponsorship_backlog.html
hope its true that 6months or less for family class. Only we can hope...

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
bankerguy said:
Twitter wont work on my work computer.

Did he answer any questions directly in response as to why it has increased to 13 months, or why it did not move at all for like 6 weeks???
Hey bankerguy, did you ask sophieee to add you to the spreadsheet?

SS.Kingston

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2013
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
Med's Request
13-01-2014 (AIP)
Med's Done....
20-01-2014
Interview........
17-10-2014 (Decision Made)
Decision Made!!!!!! Finally after 9 months waiting!!!!

For those who are still waiting for DM, Vegreville is working!!!!!