Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
sounion said:
HOLY %$& @ ing CRAP!

JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM CIC. THEY GAVE ME A DM!!!!!!

I am trembling, I am so happy. the surprise for my wife is going to be massive.

Oh my god. wow! they said they'd contact me regarding my pr status. how long does that take? I CANNOT beLieVE this day111!!!!!!

*snippet of whiskey going in the coffee!!!!!*
Congrats on getting your DM. Where are you landing?

Never mind, Winnipeg is the only office in Manitoba. So I suspect you will be landing there.

Screech339

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
@sounion, congrats your AIP and DM! ;D

@hyacynth, congrats your AIP! ;)

I also expect e-mail from CIC. I'm very nervous.

Deedeedar

Star Member
Jul 26, 2012
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Med's Request
28-10-2013
Med's Done....
04-05-2012
LANDED..........
30-04-2014
sounion said:
HOLY %$& @ ing CRAP!

Oh my god. wow! they said they'd contact me regarding my pr status. how long does that take? I CANNOT beLieVE this day111!!!!!!

Wow!!!

Lucky you sounion...you've got AIP, OWP & DM in one day. I'm so envious & happy for you at the same time.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
sounion said:
HOLY %$& @ ing CRAP!

*falls out of her chair* Snippet?? Hell NO man!! Pour then entire damn thing there, and be rolling around on the floor laughing and having a great time when your wife comes in. You just KNOW she'll frown and wonder what the heck has gotten into you, my suggestion, wallpaper the kitchen with tons of photocopies of your DM email :D I bet she will join you rolling around on the floor in no time! LOL

sounion

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
Med's Done....
24-10-2012
Interview........
20-11-2013
LANDED..........
20-11-2013
screech339 said:
Congrats on getting your DM. Where are you landing?

Never mind, Winnipeg is the only office in Manitoba. So I suspect you will be landing there.

Screech339
Yes at WInnipeg. And thanks!

Tomorisu said:
@ sounion, congrats your AIP and DM! ;D

@ hyacynth, congrats your AIP! ;)

I also expect e-mail from CIC. I'm very nervous.
thank you! I hope they email soon.

Deedeedar said:
Wow!!!

Lucky you sounion...you've got AIP, OWP & DM in one day. I'm so envious & happy for you at the same time.
thanks! i've seen A LOT of AIP+DMs lately. Fingers crossed for you.

Alurra71 said:
*falls out of her chair* Snippet?? Hell NO man!! Pour then entire damn thing there, and be rolling around on the floor laughing and having a great time when your wife comes in. You just KNOW she'll frown and wonder what the heck has gotten into you, my suggestion, wallpaper the kitchen with tons of photocopies of your DM email :D I bet she will join you rolling around on the floor in no time! LOL
Haha, that's an amazing image. All smiles here.

Honestly though. It's crazy this day finally came. You all have been such a great support, and I have been very happy watching people express their joy at getting great news. Thank you for your well wishes on my day. And I am pulling for those of you behind me in line, and will be here with a congrats when you get your good news.

You all rock!

goldmoon

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
AOR Received.
27-12-2012
Med's Done....
18-10-2012 AIP Received : 19-09-2013 DM received : 29-09-2013
Interview........
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Congratulations to everyone who got good news on the forum... truly happy for you guys.

I joined this forum to share my journey whether good or bad and sad to say that my journey ended on a very sad note. I got AIP and DM and a Landing letter was sent to me to land at the Etobicoke Office but my hubby wrote a letter to immigration to withdraw the sponsorship and then made a call to immigration to have me deported back to my country immediately. Yes the unthinkable happened.... I was picked up and sent to the Holding Center. Once I got there the hubby came and broke down in tears saying it was a mistake. To cut a long story short I was released from that facility and now seeking legal advice about my situation. Different lawyers all said the same thing that they are surprised that CIC took that kinda step with someone who has a landing letter already as they claimed that I was "out of status" ..... Here I was on the forum some months ago telling JiggyZealous how sorry I am that his wife withdrew his application and now here I am today saying the same about mine. This situation changed me a lot. I really was thinking hard whether I should put something like this on the forum knowing I am a private person but the forum was where i used to come for peace, for support, for information. And now my forum journey has ended I just want to say to everyone thanks for all the support and love... I don't want to single out anyone because everyone played a part in helping me thru this process. Yes I am hurting but I know I will be ok and God has my back, the mere fact that am still here said a lot that God is good.

QuebecOkie

Champion Member
Sep 23, 2012
Very French Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
10-04-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-08-2013
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
Okay, it's official. CIC broke my emotions! Sounion, I'm sitting here totally leaking tears of joy for you (yes, someone I've never met in person). CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! October 24 is a very, very good day! My heart is fluttering for you and your wife. :) The end is NEAR!

Congrats, hyacynth, on AIP!

Still have one and a half business days in the week. C'mon, CIC, send us some MORE good news! 8)

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
goldmoon said:
Congratulations to everyone who got good news on the forum... truly happy for you guys.

I joined this forum to share my journey whether good or bad and sad to say that my journey ended on a very sad note. I got AIP and DM and a Landing letter was sent to me to land at the Etobicoke Office but my hubby wrote a letter to immigration to withdraw the sponsorship and then made a call to immigration to have me deported back to my country immediately. Yes the unthinkable happened.... I was picked up and sent to the Holding Center. Once I got there the hubby came and broke down in tears saying it was a mistake. To cut a long story short I was released from that facility and now seeking legal advice about my situation. Different lawyers all said the same thing that they are surprised that CIC took that kinda step with someone who has a landing letter already as they claimed that I was "out of status" ..... Here I was on the forum some months ago telling JiggyZealous how sorry I am that his wife withdrew his application and now here I am today saying the same about mine. This situation changed me a lot. I really was thinking hard whether I should put something like this on the forum knowing I am a private person but the forum was where i used to come for peace, for support, for information. And now my forum journey has ended I just want to say to everyone thanks for all the support and love... I don't want to single out anyone because everyone played a part in helping me thru this process. Yes I am hurting but I know I will be ok and God has my back, the mere fact that am still here said a lot that God is good.
I am floored. I don't know what to say, other than I wish you the very best of everything and hope things work out for you the way they were meant to!

QuebecOkie

Champion Member
Sep 23, 2012
Very French Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
10-04-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-08-2013
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
Oh GOLDMOON. :'( I'm so sorry that you have to deal with this. I, too, am at a loss for words and just hope that you stay strong and make it through these trials to a happier place in life.

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
Dear goldmoon

I can't tell you anything. I lose words. I pray for you.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
goldmoon said:

Sorry to hear about your not good news. It is with regret that you had to go through all that. However I thought that once the decision has been made, the sponsor cannot withdraw the application. In any case, is your application still in process or is it completely dead. What are your options?

Screech339

sounion

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
Med's Done....
24-10-2012
Interview........
20-11-2013
LANDED..........
20-11-2013
QuebecOkie said:
Okay, it's official. CIC broke my emotions! Sounion, I'm sitting here totally leaking tears of joy for you (yes, someone I've never met in person). CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! October 24 is a very, very good day! My heart is fluttering for you and your wife. :) The end is NEAR!

Congrats, hyacynth, on AIP!

Still have one and a half business days in the week. C'mon, CIC, send us some MORE good news! 8)

wow. thank you for your tears of joy, crazy how powerful this stuff is.

goldmoon said:

this is tragic, tragic, tragic. I don't understand how things like this can happen. i know my words can offer little comfort, but i am sending positive thoughts your way, and hope you get a joyful return for all this suffering. we don't know where our paths will lead us, but i believe the trials we encounter along the way will balance out in some sublime fashion down the road. best of luck to you.

jonico

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-01-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
sounion said:
HOLY %$& @ ing CRAP!

So happy for you sunion.. last week you were wishing to get AIP + DM same day, and you got them today!!

Congrats!

goldmoon

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
AOR Received.
27-12-2012
Med's Done....
18-10-2012 AIP Received : 19-09-2013 DM received : 29-09-2013
Interview........
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Thanks everyone... Me too am lost for words. Well the hubby was not allowed to bail me out as he was the one to put me there and the Judge along with the Immigration Officer said my hubby cannot be trusted with the bond. Neither I am allowed to live with him they said... he must have said something in the letter why they said I should not go back to that address. Well I spoke to the Lawyer and he said that I should put in a Humanitarian and Compassionate application. He said Immigration was wrong in how they dealt with me and that actions regarding this is gonna be made.

But even at the holding center they seemed a bit tense.... As soon as I got there, they wanted to release me the same time asking if I know anyone to bail me. I said yes but the thousands of dollars they are asking for is not feasible. They were so willing to reduce the bail bond which was more workable.

Well the hubby wanted to reinstate the app but knowing what I know... I refused. So I rather try the H&C. I rather try and regret than to regret not trying. Still hoping and Praying for the best for everyone!!!

hn1234

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
30-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
24-Nov-2012
Interview........
AIP + DM: 7-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
08-Jan-2014
sounion said:
HOLY %$& @ ing CRAP!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! - really happy for the two of you!!! ...I would be putting a snippet of coffee in a bottle of whiskey...