+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

canuck2k

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
we are still waiting for the landing appointment in Yellowknife
DM was received August 21...but haven't heard anything from CIC
My wife has called them several times and sent emails.
We thought we could go to her county for Xmas break but I don't think we will receive the PR card in time to travel in December

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
allgoodthings said:
I went to apply OHIP because i have an open work permit, they denied me of my health card. they told me i required an employer's letter. This is at north york service canada.
Go to another ontario service and apply. What they say is total BS.

Screech339

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
canuck2k said:
we are still waiting for the landing appointment in Yellowknife
DM was received August 21...but haven't heard anything from CIC
My wife has called them several times and sent emails.
We thought we could go to her county for Xmas break but I don't think we will receive the PR card in time to travel in December
You can still travel for christmas break without your PR card. Assuming she landed before her planned trip. However you would have to apply for PRTD at her home country to be able to return to Canada.

Screech339

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
lsj2767 said:
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law
partner in Canada class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final
decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident
have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you
and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not
applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you
and all your family members have met these requirements.
In order to continue processing your application in Canada further information is required. You
must complete/submit the following information to the Case Processing Centre:
Immigration legislation requires that all applicants for permanent residence and their family
members if applicable complete medical examinations. The required medical forms and
instructions have been sent to the email address provided on your application form.
The information requested above must be received at this office by 06Jan2014.

I'm sorry about mess.

Is it AIP???!!!!!
Yah,congratulations!!!...stage one down!!!!...am happy for you :D

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
meowmeow said:
I sent a letter to cic vancouver last week regarding my situation and finally today I got a call from cic's officer to schedule for me tomorrow. I was super happy since Im almost done. :D
I will update tomorrow after landing.
Have a good day everyone!
Good for you,you at the end now!!!!

canadaeh1234

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 9, 2012
Med's Request
December 5, 2012
Med's Done....
December 10,2012
does anybody know vancouver office fax number?

lsj2767

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2014
AOR Received.
No AOR
Mrembo said:
Yah,congratulations!!!...stage one down!!!!...am happy for you :D
Thank you!!

lsj2767

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2014
AOR Received.
No AOR
Immigration legislation requires that all applicants for permanent residence and their family members if applicable complete medical examinations.
The required medical forms and instructions have been sent to the email address provided on your application form.

What does it mean?
In case of me, my wife sponsors only me.
So cic requests my medical exam only, right??

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
lsj2767 said:
Immigration legislation requires that all applicants for permanent residence and their family members if applicable complete medical examinations.
The required medical forms and instructions have been sent to the email address provided on your application form.

What does it mean?
In case of me, my wife sponsors only me.
So cic requests my medical exam only, right??
That is correct if you are the only applicant getting PR sponsorship. If you have kids coming in with you as PR, they need to get theirs done as well.

Screech339

lsj2767

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2014
AOR Received.
No AOR
screech339 said:
At least there is a chance that your DM will come sooner, maybe shortly after CIC receive your medical result. Now go apply for your OHIP. Let me know how you get on with OHIP application in ontario service in brampton if you went to 1 gateway blvd. We applied for OHIP there. Wondered if they started accepted email AIP there now since we were denied there on account that it is an email with no letterhead/signature.

Screech339
Thank you for your tip.

I think I may wait for the official letters.

Btw, what's up with 3 month?
that's the time for health care to be activated?

Annabell

Jun 27, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2012
AOR Received.
08-01-2013
Med's Done....
14-09-2012
LANDED..........
May 19, 2015
Screech; my OWP arrived today, dated 2 oct, can be added to the spreadsheet now, thanks.
Now to get a job! :eek:

HME

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2012
AOR Received.
15-01-2013
screech339 said:
That is correct if you are the only applicant getting PR sponsorship. If you have kids coming in with you as PR, they need to get theirs done as well.

Screech339
I just received this right now!! Are they requesting to redo police certificate or just canadian fingerprints?
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.

In order to continue processing your application in Canada further information is required. You must complete/submit the following information to the Case Processing

​>​Fingerprints: A set of original fingerprints This must be received at this office by: 01/06/2014

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
HME said:
I just received this right now!! Are they requesting to redo police certificate or just canadian fingerprints?
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.

In order to continue processing your application in Canada further information is required. You must complete/submit the following information to the Case Processing

​>​Fingerprints: A set of original fingerprints This must be received at this office by: 01/06/2014
They want fingerprints. This means that someone with your name and DOB has a record of some sort and the fingerprints are used to disambiguate you from that person.

esthersun

Apr 17, 2012
lsj2767 said:
Thank you!

I almost in suicide watch situation
when I and my wife called cic seperately :D
I'm so happy even though I couldn't get AIP and DM at the same time
because I need to redo my medical.
Congrats on your AIP. I hope we can get it in one or two weeks!

HME

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2012
AOR Received.
15-01-2013
computergeek said:
They want fingerprints. This means that someone with your name and DOB has a record of some sort and the fingerprints are used to disambiguate you from that person.
Wow what are the chances !!!