10-04-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-08-2013
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
tatey said:
Got a call today from Vancouver for my landing interview on 30t Sept...Got DM on the 3rd Sept.
Moving quickly! Congrats on getting the date, and not even two full weeks until you're a PR!

tatey

Sep 9, 2013
northvancouverestonian said:
got my DM on 26th of August, Vancouver office has not called or mailed me anything yet, hopefully this or next week then....
I sent a email asking for a general timeline for Vancouver to contact me, got a response this morning saying that my request has been forwarded to the vancouver office and that they will contact me regarding how long I will be waiting...then this afternoon I got a phone call from a very nice guy that explained why the Vancouver office will be dealing me (they restrict the services provided in the local offices in the winter) He asked when could I pay the RPRF and when is a good time for me to attend. I'm one of two people being landed by him on that day.

Victorswife

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 3 2012
File Transfer...
AIP & OWP Sept 20, 2013
Med's Request
Sept 20, 2013
Med's Done....
October 2 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan 8 2014
LANDED..........
March 4, 2014
northvancouverestonian said:
got my DM on 26th of August, Vancouver office has not called or mailed me anything yet, hopefully this or next week then....
A friend just had his landing interview in Vancouver this past week and said there were about 100 others there too. Seems to be a busy place, possibly reason time has increased.

Feb 28, 2013
tatey said:
I sent a email asking for a general timeline for Vancouver to contact me, got a response this morning saying that my request has been forwarded to the vancouver office and that they will contact me regarding how long I will be waiting...then this afternoon I got a phone call from a very nice guy that explained why the Vancouver office will be dealing me (they restrict the services provided in the local offices in the winter) He asked when could I pay the RPRF and when is a good time for me to attend. I'm one of two people being landed by him on that day.
@tatey

which email did you sent your request?

Doe123

Apr 15, 2013
So it's now been 8 weeks since Decision Made and we continue to wait for the office in Vancouver to contact us with an appointment. Does anyone else believe it may be time to call them? You don't need to pay the last fee before you'll even receive an appointment, right? I thought you just needed to be "prepared" to pay it, and could do so at the Vancouver office itself. I don't know what to do at this point with the medical about to expire soon.

Victorswife

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 3 2012
File Transfer...
AIP & OWP Sept 20, 2013
Med's Request
Sept 20, 2013
Med's Done....
October 2 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan 8 2014
LANDED..........
March 4, 2014
Maybe call to confirm your address with them?

yvr1234

Star Member
Aug 22, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2012
AOR Received.
13-12-2012
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
LANDED..........
29-10-2013
Now I am wondering what's wrong with our file...
:(

lsj2767

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2014
AOR Received.
No AOR
No AIP this week?

tatey

Sep 9, 2013
Doe123 said:
So it's now been 8 weeks since Decision Made and we continue to wait for the office in Vancouver to contact us with an appointment. Does anyone else believe it may be time to call them? You don't need to pay the last fee before you'll even receive an appointment, right? I thought you just needed to be "prepared" to pay it, and could do so at the Vancouver office itself. I don't know what to do at this point with the medical about to expire soon.
The fee doesn't have to be paid before you're contacted for the interview but as I was told today it does have to be paid before you attend as there is no way to pay once you are there.

goldmoon

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
AOR Received.
27-12-2012
Med's Done....
18-10-2012 AIP Received : 19-09-2013 DM received : 29-09-2013
Interview........
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
lsj2767 said:
No AIP this week?
I am wondering the same thing....from the timeline there's no one who applied on the 27th, 28th or 29th so probably thats why we haven't seen any AIP this week (based on 2012 timeline).

Been checking my email a lot today, I guess the anxiety came back ::) I swear I developed OCD because of this process. oh man.... ???

mahnova

Jun 3, 2013
Hello Everyone,

I am new here and I have a few questions and will greatly appreciate any help. Our inland spousal sponsorship was sent June 6 2012. January 2013 we received letter that it has been transferred to local office in Etobicoke. Yesterday, 18th September got another letter and we have been invited for an interview in two weeks. We are both kind of nervous but at the same time confident. Along with the letter there is a " Request for Information " page which has list of documents needed, and at the end ( point # 17 ) it says
" Any other information you wish to provide to assist in establishing that you and your spouse reside at the same address and are in a genuine spousal or common-law relationship. The supporting documentation and information which you provided with your original application are insufficient "

Then it says : The responsibility rests on the applicant to satisfy the officer ........

I was wondering if this a standard letter they send to everyone or is it case specific?, as I have already sent them what they are asking for? And also the previous 16 points in the letter that indicate documents required were already sent to them. I guess they just want to see us bring all those documents again and more if possible.

I would also like to know whats the procedure after the interview? How long before I get an AIP or rejection ? And whats the time frame to get landed immigration after the interview. Anyone else who have been called for an interview and how did it go ?

And any suggestions , advise will greatly help. Thanks in advance :)

downwinder

Feb 9, 2013
hello....a quick question....how many fees have to be paid to become PR?
I paid some fees when I sent my application ($550) and yesterday in my landing interview I paid also fees ($490). Are both totaling the right amount ($1040) required to become PR? have I double paid anything?
Thanks for your help