AOR Received.
27-12-2012
Med's Done....
18-10-2012 AIP Received : 19-09-2013 DM received : 29-09-2013
Interview........
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Jolly I don't know about you but am happy ;D you got that email... Girl congrats ( i think u r a girl btw lol) Humans are actually touching your file. :D They probably requested the medical because they probably wanted to give you both AIP and DM at the same time, so cheer up..... Oh how I wish that email was for me, I would have been on my hands and feet rushing to do my medical....

So next in line is Bethfaith and SunSun I think. Hope we all get some good news sigh** Glad to see some movements.

bethfaint

Star Member
Oct 9, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-26-2012
AOR Received.
12-21-2012
Med's Done....
10-20-2012
LANDED..........
12-11-2013
you are getting me all worked up now!!

I will tell my husband to keep a look out on his email.

How often is ECAS updated? Is it updated the same time as the processing time page?

:D

Jolly1

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 25 2012
Doc's Request.
September 11 2013
AOR Received.
December 21 2012
Med's Request
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
June 17 2012
LANDED..........
:/
goldmoon said:
Jolly I don't know about you but am happy ;D you got that email... Girl congrats ( i think u r a girl btw lol) Humans are actually touching your file. :D They probably requested the medical because they probably wanted to give you both AIP and DM at the same time, so cheer up..... Oh how I wish that email was for me, I would have been on my hands and feet rushing to do my medical....

So next in line is Bethfaith and SunSun I think. Hope we all get some good news sigh** Glad to see some movements.

@goldmoon, lol yes I'm female.
I super happy that we got at least something
from them but I would like some clear cut answers lol.
I've waited and anticipated this day for almost 11 months!
I played it out differently In my head lol.
This morning I called the hubby at work and I'm reading for him, every other words was OMG, he said to me
About 4 mins into the conversation "babes who would think cic was so
Religious? Every other word they wrote is OMG?" Lol I obviously wasn't making any sense.
That's excitement for u. I'm actually on hold waiting to talk to Officer.
Sigh ....

eager beaver

Nov 28, 2012
Hey Everyone, just wonderng about the medical, exam. Do they expect you to do it all over again if it expires during their extremely long processing times? Our medical was probably done in August of 2012 so will no longer be valid, but that is not our fault, they asked for it sent with our app so thats what we did...Has anyone else been asked for this because it has expired? and has anyone else's expired and they have not been asked for another?

Really dont wanna spend anothe $400

yvr1234

Star Member
Aug 22, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2012
AOR Received.
13-12-2012
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
LANDED..........
29-10-2013
Besunshine said:
Thank you! We landed today at the Vancouver office. The whole peocedure took about an hour. There were around 10-15 other couples there as well. Thank you to everyone for their support! It still hasnt sunken in that we are finally finished! Good luck to all those who are still waiting
Congrats Besunshine!!!

Thanks! We are still waiting patiently for an interview at the Vancouver office!

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
eager beaver said:
Hey Everyone, just wonderng about the medical, exam. Do they expect you to do it all over again if it expires during their extremely long processing times? Our medical was probably done in August of 2012 so will no longer be valid, but that is not our fault, they asked for it sent with our app so thats what we did...Has anyone else been asked for this because it has expired? and has anyone else's expired and they have not been asked for another?

Really dont wanna spend anothe $400
It is unfortunate and out of your hands that it is taking longer than expected. However do not do any medical redos until they request you to do your medical again. Sometimes they can grant an extension on your medical validity to go beyond 12 months for another 3-6 months if warranted without any input from you. If they do ask for another medical, you got no choice but to do it again. Now keep in mind, everyone was not forced to do the medical front up. They were recommended that they do this to help minimize the delay on the whole process. However you could have submitted your application without medical test until they ask for it. Yes this approach can delay your process a little longer but you only have to pay for it once. Whereas those who submitted the medical up front for hope for speedy process do it at the risk of asking for medical test to be redone if process took longer than expected as they have been warned that medical test are valid for 1 year.

screech339

yvr1234

Star Member
Aug 22, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2012
AOR Received.
13-12-2012
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
LANDED..........
29-10-2013
Besunshine said:
Got DM july 12 and the letter for landing was dated aug 23 so about 5-6 weeks
Nice!
Our DM was May... and we are still waiting for the letter for landing.
I don't know... but our consultant just kept saying "wait"...
Sorry about whining... :-[

sweetsher

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Today makes 5 months since i got aip, waiting patiently for my dm. screaaaams. i just want this whole thing to be overrrrrrrrr

Jolly1

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 25 2012
Doc's Request.
September 11 2013
AOR Received.
December 21 2012
Med's Request
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
June 17 2012
LANDED..........
bethfaint said:
you are getting me all worked up now!!

I will tell my husband to keep a look out on his email.

How often is ECAS updated? Is it updated the same time as the processing time page?

:D
@beth

Jolly1

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 25 2012
Doc's Request.
September 11 2013
AOR Received.
December 21 2012
Med's Request
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
June 17 2012
LANDED..........
So.... I just called cic. She (nice officer) was very helpful. She said they mailed me my Aip letter
I was telling her they ask me to do medicals and not redo them when she checked she said that she don't think they even saw them because its not attached to my files.
I know it expired but she said if thru saw it they may hv been able to extend it.
She also said they hv not attached my application for OWP to my file and that's y it was not issued along with AIP. Sigh
So now ..... My head is all over the place!!

@ Beth I wrote u a reply don't know what went wrong. My phone is being mean today.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Jolly1 said:
So.... I just called cic. She (nice officer) was very helpful. She said they mailed me my Aip letter
I was telling her they ask me to do medicals and not redo them when she checked she said that she don't think they even saw them because its not attached to my files.
I know it expired but she said if thru saw it they may hv been able to extend it.
She also said they hv not attached my application for OWP to my file and that's y it was not issued along with AIP. Sigh
So now ..... My head is all over the place!!

@ Beth I wrote u a reply don't know what went wrong. My phone is being mean today.
Are you sure the agent said "MAILED" the AIP and not "emailed" the AIP. So it may appear that you will be getting an AIP via snail mail according to the agent. When you do get this AIP, please let us know what the date assigned to the AIP as it would be earlier date than day you got letter in the mail.

Screech339

Jolly1

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 25 2012
Doc's Request.
September 11 2013
AOR Received.
December 21 2012
Med's Request
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
June 17 2012
LANDED..........
screech339 said:
Are you sure the agent said "MAILED" the AIP and not "emailed" the AIP. So it may appear that you will be getting an AIP via snail mail according to the agent. When you do get this AIP, please let us know what the date assigned to the AIP as it would be earlier date than day you got letter in the mail.

Screech339
May be she said emailed but she said if after 5 days I haven't gotten it call bk and they'll resend it.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Jolly1 said:
May be she said emailed but she said if after 5 days I haven't gotten it call bk and they'll resend it.
That's funny because when I called CIC about AIP back in Feb, the agent told me once they issued the letter, they won't resend it. I was asking them if they can resend the AIP in paper letter format for OHIP qualification as Ontario Service said they won't accept email AIP as there are no signatures or letterhead attached to it.
I had to resort to writing to OHIP review board to get a positive qualification based on email AIP to be granted.

Screech339

um_dunno

May 23, 2013
screech339 said:
That's funny because when I called CIC about AIP back in Feb, the agent told me once they issued the letter, they won't resend it. I was asking them if they can resend the AIP in paper letter format for OHIP qualification as Ontario Service said they won't accept email AIP as there are no signatures or letterhead attached to it.
I had to resort to writing to OHIP review board to get a positive qualification based on email AIP to be granted.

Screech339
Go figure.. I printed my AIP letter from my email and went with that to Ontario services and got my OHIP card 3 months later.

bethfaint

Star Member
Oct 9, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-26-2012
AOR Received.
12-21-2012
Med's Done....
10-20-2012
LANDED..........
12-11-2013
My husband got an email through today saying he had met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor....

is that AIP??