INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

neyuli

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetsher said:
congratulationssss thats wonderful news! i am happy for u. i got aip about a month after u so hoping i get dm by next month. good to kno cic is doing some work
Awe thank you so much. I hope you will get good news soon too, probably a month from now ;). I find when you're not too anxiously waiting, just sort of forget about it and live your life then the wait isn't too bad. Though i actually didn't expect any news til November and it indeed came way earlier.
Hopefully the rush of good news keeps on coming!

dawnng

Dec 10, 2011
neyuli said:
HIIII!!!
I just got an email from CPCV saying that the processing of my application has been completed and Kitchener office will contact me concerning my permanent resident status. I'm so overwhelmed with happiness right now..i was indeed screaming when i got the email. Have anybody had experience with kitchener office, just wondering how long the wait usually is. It took about 5 months for my stage 2. Hopefully, good news will come your way too!

Cheers,
This is indeed good news! My timeline is one week after yours...hopefully I can see some light soon too. Congratulations! Happy weekend!

neyuli

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dawnng said:
This is indeed good news! My timeline is one week after yours...hopefully I can see some light soon too. Congratulations! Happy weekend!
Thank you for sharing the happiness with me! Keep the hopes up, yours is on its way :). Keep us posted!

jenny12345

Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to all the new DM's no need to worry landing appointments are so easy and fast you are basically pre - approved..!! :)

sweetsher

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
we ave had a few dm recently. so that is goood. hopefully next week we will ave some aip rolling in. keep the spirits up and the prayers goin!! god is an ontime god! our time isnt always god's time. our blessings may be delayed but not denied!!! haha feeling like preaching cuz jesus just came tru for me as he always do

Deepcove

Sep 22, 2012
Deepcove said:
Hello everybody,

I need you insights please. The landing interview was scheduled way earlier than we expected while my spouse (the sponsor) is unable to attend since she is traveling overseas. We faxed the landing office to request are-schedule about 4 days ago. We didn't receive any response yet and the scheduled interview is on July 30. What should we do ?
Any idea? pleeease?

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
Deepcove said:
Hello everybody,

I need you insights please. The landing interview was scheduled way earlier than we expected while my spouse (the sponsor) is unable to attend since she is traveling overseas. We faxed the landing office to request are-schedule about 4 days ago. We didn't receive any response yet and the scheduled interview is on July 30. What should we do ?
If I were you......
I will fax again tomorrow. Can your spouse send you e-mail to explain the reason why she can't go to the landing office on July 30th? Then if I don't receive anything from the landing office, I will go there on July 30 at the appointment time with papers which CIC request you. I will also bring your spouse's e-mail and fax you sent. I will explain your situation and ask them to reschedule the landing interview.
Good luck! :)

In_MB

Jul 28, 2013
Alurra71 said:
Hi guys. I was just wondering if anyone else was around my same time frames and basic information?

I am a US resident, hubby is Canadian, obviously! Our application was received Dec 7. We received a confirmation email from them in regards to their receipt and the website states that they began processing his sponsorship part on Jan 21, 2013. My questions are :

1. Does anyone else have the same basic information as far as dates and such?

2. How long should we be waiting on an answer since the website says 6 months, but hasn't moved from the Oct 8 date in AGES! Is this strike the reason?

3. Hubby is able to take care of me, but dammit, I would LOVE to be able to at least get a part time job. If we FINALLY get AIP, will I be able to get a work permit? We were told not to bother filing for an OWP with our application even though we thought it was a good idea.

4. I sent in my medical and police certificates and such with my application. Because they are in theory only good for a year, am I going to have to have them done AGAIN?!? I think they were done in November.
I've been following this forum for awhile now, but finally registered so I can participate. (long time fan, first time caller...lol)

While I am in Manitoba, we have similar details: I am Canadian, hubby is American. Application was received Nov. 1, 2012, started processing on Dec. 28, 2012. We submitted all medical records & police checks at that time. I've called & checked online on the process of our app, but it just says 'in progress' - they have reassured me that all the required paperwork/forms are in place & there are no delays on that front.

While he is is already here on a work visa, it is specific to an employer who has down-sized in the last year, resulting in a change from full-time to casual work for him. Since the visa is specific to that employer, our hands are tied until our application for the open work permit is processed. In the meantime...it's stressful!

somewhatstressed

Oct 24, 2012
Guess its time to check in. Like many many others still waiting on AIP. Would be lovely if there is any movement on processing date, not really going to hold breath for it!

Stopped thinking about CIC stress for the last 3 weeks, replaced it with haying stress. I shouldn't complain but I'm getting sick of being housebound on our place. Sanity is slowly slipping.

yffAm

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
I really cant believe it.. It's been 7 months after AIP and still no DM or any news from CIC. I already contacted MP but still no updates. It's ridiculous!!

sierra222

Jul 27, 2013
jenny12345 said:
Congrats to all the new DM's no need to worry landing appointments are so easy and fast you are basically pre - approved..!! :)
My permanent residence status changed to Decision Made on July 10th. I have not heard anything yet about landing interview. Will they contact by email as that is how all the other communication has occurred? I am an inland common law sponsored applicant. I did not have to send in a medical report - will I still have to do that? I have been in Canada now for almost 3 years. I am assuming that because my status is decision made that I don't require a medical. Also I live in Fort McMurray - will my landing interview be there or in Edmonton? Thanks for any help!

weary-damsil31

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
April 28,2012
LANDED..........
July 10/14
yffAm said:
I really cant believe it.. It's been 7 months after AIP and still no DM or any news from CIC. I already contacted MP but still no updates. It's ridiculous!!
I also contacted our MP.They contacted manila and the same day manila replied to them,asking the address of my non-accompanying dependent..crazy bcoz they haven't changed their address and the phone numbers..The same info the agent told me 3 months ago..cic has been waiting for some info concerning dependent overseas.Tomorrow's gonna be my 8month mark, gotta send email the mp again for them to knock the doors of cic..good thing is i have been working that i am too tired to keep on checking their website 1000x a day. Only God knows when is my perfect timing,ill be patiently waiting but hoping to be done before the year ends so that i could attend the graduation of my daughter in the phils. :( God bless us,Kabayan! :)

yffAm

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
good thing the MP gave you an answer but when I contacted them they said that Manila office will send the application package to my dependent shorthly but until now there is no nothing. I think it has been a month since I contacted them. The thing about my application is I have an accompanying dependent that misses us a lot and I am wishing and praying that CIC will take note of that bcoz she's a minor and she needs us.

I really cannot believe them!

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Hi Everyone,

I am back from my vacation. I only updated the timesheets to reflect landing dates prior to going on vacation. I have a lot of catching up to do in reading up on people's status. Please bear with me on getting the sheets at current status. I will let everyone know when I think I got the timesheets all updated.

Screech339

Nigea

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2012
AOR Received.
29/01/2013
File Transfer...
DM Oct. 31
Med's Done....
23/11/2012
LANDED..........
10/12/2013
Don't worry too much Screech re updating spreadsheet. A few DM have been made but no AIP's. NOTHING has been happening for us all trying to be patient. So won't take you too long to update. LOL