VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-08-2013
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
jiggyzealous said:
@ Screech,

Welcome back! We really missed you.

BTW. It's my birthday today. I'm yearning for a special gift
Happy birthday! Having passed a June birthday in wait-mode, I knoooooow what you want, lol!

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
jiggyzealous said:
@ Screech,

Thanks jiggy! Well Happy Birthday to you Jiggy. You never know if you get a special birthday gift today. Strange things have happened. We celebrated my daughter's 3rd birthday on the 19th. I had a couple of setback on my trip. One was on day of traveling to nfld, one of my hearing aids stopped working so I had to depend on one hearing aid during the whole trip. The other setback was when I got back to buffalo airport, my GPS stopped working so I couldn't figure out how to get to Niagara Falls from buffafo airport. I had to turn on roaming on my phone annd used google map on phone long enough to get me on major highway to niagara falls. Once I got on highway I turned off data to avoid the huge roaming charges. Only used 1M of roaming data. So shouldn't get a sticker shocker on my phone bill.

Screech339

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Hi everyone,

I have updated the timesheets as best as i could based on reading postings past 2 weeks. Please correct me if I have missed anyone's status or incorrectly inputted the info.

I noticed a few comments from new people / new comments from sheldom people. If you want to be put on timesheet, please let me know so I can add you to list.

Screech339

Mimence777

Jul 26, 2013
Hi Rusty, I have recently started reading this immigration forum, too bad I did't know about it when I was preparing my application,I have received so much controversial information and there is never anyone to ask...that is why it took me so long to gather the whole application. Unfortunately,due to controversial info that I was mentioning about, I have sent my medical which expired February this year and my police clearance which expired some time ago as well....not very happy :mad:. Anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to add my stats as well, you are doing a wonderful thing of putting everybody's timeline on the spreadsheet. I have sent the application for me and my husband(sponsor) on Nov/15/12, received Nov/16/12, In process since Jan/10/13 and no more news since then. I have separately mailed in my work permit extension since I was already here on a work permit and they have received it before it expired. I hope I get to see the people that have applied after October get their AIP as well,Is it just me or if like the whole citizenship and immigration office even in Canada has decided to take a 3-4 month vacation, since no AIPs have been processed since APr/11/2013 at least by the members of this forum. Thanks a lot, i will keep you and everyone else posted.Good luck to everyone!

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Mimence777 said:
Hi Rusty, I have recently started reading this immigration forum, too bad I did't know about it when I was preparing my application,I have received so much controversial information and there is never anyone to ask...that is why it took me so long to gather the whole application. Unfortunately,due to controversial info that I was mentioning about, I have sent my medical which expired February this year and my police clearance which expired some time ago as well....not very happy :mad:. Anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to add my stats as well, you are doing a wonderful thing of putting everybody's timeline on the spreadsheet. I have sent the application for me and my husband(sponsor) on Nov/15/12, received Nov/16/12, In process since Jan/10/13 and no more news since then. I have separately mailed in my work permit extension since I was already here on a work permit and they have received it before it expired. I hope I get to see the people that have applied after October get their AIP as well,Is it just me or if like the whole citizenship and immigration office even in Canada has decided to take a 3-4 month vacation, since no AIPs have been processed since APr/11/2013 at least by the members of this forum. Thanks a lot, i will keep you and everyone else posted.Good luck to everyone!
Thanks for your info. I will add you to the list. BTW: I'm not Rusty, I'm Screech339. I have taken over the timehseet maintance since Rusty have asked someone else to take over. If you can also provide me with dates of your medical and police checks along with your country of origin and where you are living now. I would appreciate it very much.

Regards,

Screech339

over_jj

Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (sent from Calgary)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-03-2012
AOR Received.
Jan-17-2013
Med's Done....
Sep-10-2012
Mimence777 said:
Hi Mimence777,

I'm in a very similar timeline like you have :)
Now I'm working on sending an application for open work permit. I didn't send it with my original Inland application.

I've no news after they said they're staring the process Jan 17 2013.

Nigea

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2012
AOR Received.
29/01/2013
File Transfer...
DM Oct. 31
Med's Done....
23/11/2012
LANDED..........
10/12/2013
Happy Birthday Jiggy. Hope you get good news today!!!

Jaimeirl

Star Member
Jul 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-12-12
AOR Received.
22-1-13
Med's Request
24-10-13
Med's Done....
Nov 12 and 18-11-13
LANDED..........
11-06-14
Hi everyone

Long time watcher first time poster

Talk about being frustrated,our 6 months was up on the 22nd July and still not so much as a word.we contacted our MP to call and were told we have to wait until the cic website changes from oct 8th to dec 5th before they can do anything with it :mad:

But also my wife rang the call Centre last Thursday and they said...that our app is in process and looking good,it's still in part one but she also said that they were looking into background checks!!!this really confused me as I thought background checks were a part of part 2??!!

Would also like to add I'm sick to the teeth sitting around all day every day waiting for something to happen.im a fully qualified carpenter from Ireland and raring to work so me and my wife can finally start living our lives the way we are meant to.the whole process is taking a toll on us both.but we are with one an other in the same home which helps but it's still not easy :(

If someone could add me to the spreadsheet that would be awesome

App sent dec 2 2012
App received dec 5 2012
App started 22 jan 2013
Medicals done 26 nov 2012
Background check nov 2012 ( not certain on date)
App sent to Vegreville

Besunshine

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
screech339 said:
Hi everyone,

I have updated the timesheets as best as i could based on reading postings past 2 weeks. Please correct me if I have missed anyone's status or incorrectly inputted the info.

I noticed a few comments from new people / new comments from sheldom people. If you want to be put on timesheet, please let me know so I can add you to list.

Screech339
Hi screech,

I got DM on july 12

Thanks!

Mimence777

Jul 26, 2013
I am sorry Screech339 I guess I was reading old posts. Thank you for keeping the spreadsheet up to date for everyone, I have submitted the medical and police clearance with my sponsorship application. I think I did my medical on feb/14/2012 and it expires after a year, and the police clearance i believe was done from my home country on jul/29/2012 and the canadian one was done i think sometime in oct 2012 before I sent in my application. I just spoke to my local MP's office, apparantly they cannot do anything to speed up the process and she shared with me that Vegreville office has a timeline of about 12 months AIP and 12 months 2nd stage.... :eek: isn't that outrageous?!!? I have already been waiting for 8 and I taught that was bad enough. It seems like whoever applied before and during October are not that bad.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
screech339 said:
Hi everyone,

Screech339
Hi Screech,

You can add me to the timesheets as well. I think all of my information was in my post on page 489? If you need it again, let me know.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Mimence777 said:
I am sorry Screech339 I guess I was reading old posts. Thank you for keeping the spreadsheet up to date for everyone, I have submitted the medical and police clearance with my sponsorship application. I think I did my medical on feb/14/2012 and it expires after a year, and the police clearance i believe was done from my home country on jul/29/2012 and the canadian one was done i think sometime in oct 2012 before I sent in my application. I just spoke to my local MP's office, apparantly they cannot do anything to speed up the process and she shared with me that Vegreville office has a timeline of about 12 months AIP and 12 months 2nd stage.... :eek: isn't that outrageous?!!? I have already been waiting for 8 and I taught that was bad enough. It seems like whoever applied before and during October are not that bad.
Hi mimence,

Sorry to hear that the MP replied saying now 12months for 1st and another 12 months for second. It is ridiculous. You might as well apply outland if it takes this long.

If you can also provide me with country of origin and where you are living that would be great. Thanks.

Screech339

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
jiggyzealous said:
@ Screech,

Happy Birthday jiggy!!!-May your heart desires come true:)

arhel

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2012
AOR Received.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-01-2012 and 28-09-2014
Interview........
12-09-2013
Spuh_dyna said:
I just received a letter for an interview on 7th Aug.... :D
Congrats to you. I saw your timeline, it's almost the same as mine. I just want to know if your application was transferred to etobicoke, will you be having interview in their office?
I filed my sponsorship to my husband last march 30,2012, AOR july 20,2012, transferred to cic etobicoke oct.10,2012 and never heard from them since then. My husband temporary resident permit is expiring this aug.30.2013. Will i still renew his extension or will i probably be receiving any news before his permit expires? Seeing your post that you finally receive a notice of interview give me the hope that ours might be coming soon. We've been patiently waiting and kind a sad seeing my husband being not productive in terms of his career.