Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
ntonchu said:
Just spoke to a female cic agent who was trying to rush me off the phone. I have never been lucky with any female agent. She was so impolite. She will not succeed in spoiling my day because she is not my God. I know my process will soon be over strike or no strike, for I serve a living God and with Him all things are possible. Have a blessed day, guys!!
That's a wonderful way of looking at things!!!-We've come this far and whatever is remaining our God will take care of it!!!-All in HIS perfect time!!!-It's not easy,but HE is with us every step of the way!!!!:)

Victorswife

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 3 2012
File Transfer...
AIP & OWP Sept 20, 2013
Med's Request
Sept 20, 2013
Med's Done....
October 2 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan 8 2014
LANDED..........
March 4, 2014
ok Vancouver folks, I am going to draft an email to Global News.. My mom said there was a news piece last night that highlighted BC's Infertility rate... I will give them our reason!

Victorswife

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 3 2012
File Transfer...
AIP & OWP Sept 20, 2013
Med's Request
Sept 20, 2013
Med's Done....
October 2 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan 8 2014
LANDED..........
March 4, 2014
Here is what I wrote...
Re: Why infertility is on the rise / Major Immigration processing delays.

We are longing to start a family, however due to major backlog of Canada’s Inland Immigration System, my husband is unable to work to support a growing family. I have sponsored my Peruvian spouse for Permanent Residence in November 6, 2012 We have been waiting 247 days over 8 months without contact from immigration. Online our Application shows “Received”.

Canada Immigration has been working on applications received on October 8, 2012 for 12 weeks now.

The current processing times are not accurate to what the CIC Immigration website suggests for first stage approval (6 months)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

We have contacted our MP Nina Grewal to inquire, but all she was able to find out was that our application was in queue for review and to call back in 6 weeks.

We want to flourish and move past this season. My hard-working able - bodied husband has been at home on the couch every day for 8 months waiting. (Sometimes he lies on the floor so his butt stops hurting)

Because he does not have first stage approval which is known as “Approved in Principle” He is unable to work, volunteer, study, or apply for his driver’s licence. Psychologically this is been damaging and created much anxiety on both of us. I have 3 jobs and I am burnt out. We are in our early 30’s and would like to start a family. This can't be done until he is able to work. Going down to EI’s 55% of my income while on maternity leave is less than ideal. I would be unable to pay a mortgage and this is not how I would want to bring a child into the world. Currently the assessed value of our apartment is equal or less than what it was purchased for. My husband must obtain a steady job in order for us to buy something adequate to raise a family. I am not talking mansion… just a townhouse in Langley would suffice.

The reason we chose inland was for faster processing of the work permit. We have relatives dying in Peru and have come to terms that we might not see them again. We were hoping to go this Christmas, however, my husband needs to start working so we could even afford the tickets.

We expected a wait, and I understand the sheer number of applicants each year, but something has to be done to get the innocent applications pushed along so they are able to begin their lives in Canada. We would like to put this season of waiting behind us. My husband is excited to work and use his skills for the betterment of our community and country. We love each other and our excited about our future.

Here is a petition that has been created by another Inland applicant.

https://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/canadian-and-immigration-canada-process-family-class-permanent-residency-applications-in-a-timely-manner

Thank you for your time,
lkjlkjlkj

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
Deepcove said:
Hello friends,

I just paid my RPRF online. However, something silly happened. I couldn't log in nor recover my password although I have provided the correct recovery answers. So I registered using another email and paid the fees yet I don't remember it asking me to enter my Client Identification Number. So how would they associate this payment with my application? Is my application going to be suspended until I pay?
They use the unique serial number on the receipt to use the payment. That receipt isn't tied to your file until you present it to them and tell them that it is. The information you write on the receipt is only used if a refund needs to be made - and I sure hope that's not the case.

Good luck!

allgoodthings

Dec 2, 2012
I tried to get my temp SIN using my work permit on monday. The lady at service canada told me that they can't get it for me right away because my work permit is not recognized in her system and cic system. She told me there could be 2 reasons: they have not updated their own system or they are in progress of some other procedures. ( she is not sure too)

In the end, she helped me to send to New Brunswick as paper application. I supposed to wait for their snail mail, meanwhile i cannot work.

I was thinking to myself.... if you don't allow me to get a SIN then why did u bother to give me OWP? :mad:

goldmoon

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
AOR Received.
27-12-2012
Med's Done....
18-10-2012 AIP Received : 19-09-2013 DM received : 29-09-2013
Interview........
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
jiggyzealous said:
Well Sweetsher at least you have first stage approval. We are going to 9 months now and nothing! It can't be more depressing
Couldn't agree with u more Jiggy, we're heading for 9 months with no AIP, am so depressed that I could barely crack a smile, my husband had to even increase his hours at work just to make ends meet but you think CIC care?? sigh** they careless. Its great they are giving out DMs but what about us? 16 WEEKS, my goshhhhh!!!!

allgoodthings

Dec 2, 2012
goldmoon said:
Couldn't agree with u more Jiggy, we're heading for 9 months with no AIP, am so depressed that I could barely crack a smile, my husband had to even increase his hours at work just to make ends meet but you think CIC care?? sigh** they careless. Its great they are giving out DMs but what about us? 16 WEEKS, my goshhhhh!!!!
I know that feeling, i didn't get my AIP for almost 18 months until recently after the interview they decided to give it to me. It's really depressing. I went to continuing education courses to make myself feel better, to take my mind away.

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
@Victorswife
Touching! Touching is all I can say about it! Should we believe that they're issuing approvals to other folks but coincidentally those of us in this forum haven't heard anything? I say it over and over again and I will not retract; this government doesn't give a damn about immigration. They'll do anything to penalize immigrants. Besides, when they speak of immigration,the next word they say is fraudsters.

@Mrembo

God's got it all in control. It's gonna be in His perfect time. He holds tomorrow and He holds our hands

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
Please read

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/07/11/jason-kenney-slams-david-suzukis-immigration-views-as-toxic-and-irresponsible-after-environmentalist-says-canada-full/

GAM

Jun 1, 2013
CG, that was a short and very intelligible answer. I had wondered myself wht they meant. Thank you

computergeek said:
GCMS = "Global Case Management System"
CAIPS = "Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System"
FOSS = "Field Operations Support System"

CAIPS was used for outland application support for CIC. FOSS was used for inland application support for CIC. GCMS took approximately 10 years to implement, uses relational database technology and has replaced CAIPS and FOSS. Older files may still be in CAIPS and FOSS, but all current cases should be in GCMS at this point.

The Access To Information and Privacy (ATIP) team at CIC have changed the forms so they no longer refer to these systems and instead refer to electronic or physical notes. Electronic notes are the computer records. Physical notes are the actual paper documents that make up your file.

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
Jason Kenney used to say the immigration system was broken and he was going to fix it. Yet it’s more broken now than when he took over in 2008.
Just about everything he has touched — and he touches a lot as minister for immigration and citizenship — is in chaos. The entire system is mired in scandalous delays. Crucially, different elements of it are working at cross-purposes.

At the micro-level, his system is a mess as well.
He froze the skilled worker program that brings educated and skilled immigrants, and tossed out 98,000 applications. He reopened it May 4 — with stricter language requirements that will effectively freeze out immigrants from many parts of the world, especially China.
The average wait time for applicants is two years but five in some locations. Five years is so long a time that labour market needs change.
He froze both the entrepreneur and investor programs.
He restricted family reunification, involving spouses and children. Processing time: 10 to 27 months.
He froze sponsorship of parents and grandparents and won’t reopen it until next year. Processing time: between five and 7 1/2 years, at times 10. “My parents would be dead by then,” is the common complaint.
Kenney extended financial sponsorship responsibility to 20 years from 10 and raised the income level of sponsors. The rich are more entitled than the poor to get their elders. He has taken us back to 1907 when the federal policy was that “no person liable to become a public charge can enter Canada.”
Citizenship — perfectly legitimate cases from landed immigrants take up to three years and those flagged for whatever reason take more.
Kenney should resign or be fired.

http://www.thestar.com/opinion/commentary/2013/06/02/fire_jason_kenney_and_freeze_immigration_siddiqui.html

SEPTSIXHUIT

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
EDMONTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 21/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
AIP 22 JULY 2013
AOR Received.
07 JUNE 2012
File Transfer...
19 NOVEMBER 2012
Med's Request
22 JULY 2013
Med's Done....
09 AUGUST 2013
Interview........
18-07-2013
Passport Req..
09 AUGUST 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 13 JAN 2014
LANDED..........
13 FEB 2014
I got an invitation letter from CIC Edmonton last Monday July 8/2013 for an interview, you may remember my last post, my post was transferred to Edmonton Local office from Vegreville, because the IO said that I did not declared one of my son on my initial application before I landed,(Which was wrong) as I'm sponsoring now my husband, due to this red flag, my file was then transferred here in Edmonton since November 2012. My husband and I requested the foss notes, and we found the only reason for transfer was that. Then we did write a letter, with all proof since February, by the last Monday July 8/2013 I received an invitation letter from CIC , they want my husband and I for interview on July 18/2013. Any advices, suggestions please, feel free.....

mariannamurrieta

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
toronto, ON, Canada.
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 - 03 - 2013
Doc's Request.
Police certificate request after AIP January-9-2014 sent on January-10-2014
AOR Received.
22-03-2013
File Transfer...
AIP + OWP January-9-2014
Med's Request
Med's sent with app
Interview........
Not interview request at this time.
Passport Req..
DM: May 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
june 11 2014
screech339 said:
Thank you DeeDeedar. :)

how long it take to immigration to give you a permanent residencia?

8 months?

peter74

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Veggreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Doc's Request.
08-08-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2013 AIP
File Transfer...
01-02-1013
Med's Request
08-08-2012
Med's Done....
20-08-2012
Interview........
25-10-2013
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
jiggyzealous said:
Well Sweetsher at least you have first stage approval. We are going to 9 months now and nothing! It can't be more depressing
We received xxxxxxxxxxxxxx's application for permanent residence on September 19, 2011.

We received your application to sponsor xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on September 19, 2011.

We started processing your application on November 30, 2011.

Medical results have been received on August 20, 2012

how about my case

sunbrey

Feb 18, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2012
AOR Received.
29-12-2012
Med's Done....
01-11-2012
Interview........
Final Interview 10-18-2013
Victorswife said:
Here is what I wrote...
Re: Why infertility is on the rise / Major Immigration processing delays.

We are longing to start a family, however due to major backlog of Canada's Inland Immigration System, my husband is unable to work to support a growing family. I have sponsored my Peruvian spouse for Permanent Residence in November 6, 2012 We have been waiting 247 days over 8 months without contact from immigration. Online our Application shows “Received”.

Canada Immigration has been working on applications received on October 8, 2012 for 12 weeks now.

The current processing times are not accurate to what the CIC Immigration website suggests for first stage approval (6 months)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

We have contacted our MP Nina Grewal to inquire, but all she was able to find out was that our application was in queue for review and to call back in 6 weeks.

We want to flourish and move past this season. My hard-working able - bodied husband has been at home on the couch every day for 8 months waiting. (Sometimes he lies on the floor so his butt stops hurting)

Because he does not have first stage approval which is known as “Approved in Principle” He is unable to work, volunteer, study, or apply for his driver's licence. Psychologically this is been damaging and created much anxiety on both of us. I have 3 jobs and I am burnt out. We are in our early 30's and would like to start a family. This can't be done until he is able to work. Going down to EI's 55% of my income while on maternity leave is less than ideal. I would be unable to pay a mortgage and this is not how I would want to bring a child into the world. Currently the assessed value of our apartment is equal or less than what it was purchased for. My husband must obtain a steady job in order for us to buy something adequate to raise a family. I am not talking mansion... just a townhouse in Langley would suffice.

The reason we chose inland was for faster processing of the work permit. We have relatives dying in Peru and have come to terms that we might not see them again. We were hoping to go this Christmas, however, my husband needs to start working so we could even afford the tickets.

We expected a wait, and I understand the sheer number of applicants each year, but something has to be done to get the innocent applications pushed along so they are able to begin their lives in Canada. We would like to put this season of waiting behind us. My husband is excited to work and use his skills for the betterment of our community and country. We love each other and our excited about our future.

Here is a petition that has been created by another Inland applicant.

https://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/canadian-and-immigration-canada-process-family-class-permanent-residency-applications-in-a-timely-manner

Thank you for your time,
lkjlkjlkj

Well written ... CC Media, & Jason 'The Terrible' Kenny

We also are in the same boat, Nov 1st 8 1/2 months!!!

Here's what we just emailed to Jason Kenney and the media at the same time:

Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 10:44 PM
To: Minister@cic.gc.ca ; calgary@jasonkenney.com
Cc: publiced@thestar.ca ; tharper@thestar.ca ; DAVIDPETRASEK@globeandmail.com ; hsiddiq@thestar.ca
Subject: Dear Minister Jason Kenney ...

Many are under immense pressure, stress and even depression due to your inactivity and unwilling to resolve the strike with The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) union. A union that in 40+ years has never been on strike! Why now Minister Jason 'The Immigrant Hater' Kenny?

You seem to have very little regard for those who are coming to Canada and wishing to become Canadian citizens, what a bad impression you are making on these first time people. You seem not to care or even feel the need to deal with the pain and suffering these families are going through, each day hoping and praying that there will be an update to their file.

The guess would have to be that in your riding out West in Calgary they don't feel the same about Multiculturalism as they do over here in Toronto. I can guarantee you that you would not be re-elected again if your riding was here in GTA. Your kind of talk (see below) and your kind of mistreat of future Canadians from around the world would not and 'is' not sitting lightly here in the GTA the greatest multicultural city in the world.

Making good people 'suffer' in this manner is inexcusable Minister Jason Kenny.

And insulting an entire group of people whether they are gypsy, roma, african, chinese, indian etc ... how can you put them into one group and shoot them down as a whole. You Jason Kenny are an insult to Canadians who believe people from other countries wanting to become Canadians regardless of their background, religion, race or colour are an asset to this great country! Which is why Canada is the greatest multicultural country in the world.

Why don't you make a visit to 2012 Inland Canada Visa Board and see the pain you are causing in just a hand full of future Canadians, instead of the endless luxury tours you are making through out Europe.

I guess over there in Calgary with the cowboy boots and cowboy hats, us immigration people aren't really Canadian and just looking to steal us hardworking 'Real' Canadians jobs. (The sound of chewing Tobacco being spit on the ground) (sarcasm)

Really Minister Jason Kenney?

It might be a good suggestion for you and your group get this mess & neglect cleaned up.

Thank You for your time,

xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx

-----------------------------------------------------------

We need to start CC'ing to Jason (The Racist) Kenny
also CC you local newspaper writer who has written an article about Jason 'Do Not Come to Canada' Kenny (any other nicknames?! :)
CC your local MP all in one email so these Jason 'The Immigrant Hater' Kenny gets that we have become very serious about this.

Never heard of an Iimmigration Minister who doesn't like immigrants!

TIME TO VOTE OUT THESE BOZO Conservatives ... Screwing up everything ... Again!

Will we never learn! :)