+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

Robotic

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
I applied for my SIN today and got it after the PR agent said I couldn't get it till I get my card....so just to confirm u can get your SIN with your COPR!

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Robotic said:
I applied for my SIN today and got it after the PR agent said I couldn't get it till I get my card....so just to confirm u can get your SIN with your COPR!
It goes to show that some of the agents at the office are not fully informed of the document requirements for applying for SIN. I intent to print up the documents to prove them otherwise if they say that my wife requires a PR card to apply. And there were a number of people who landed recently were able to apply for SIN after landing.

Screech339

parruda

Jan 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2012
AOR Received.
15-11-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
22-05-2012
LANDED..........
22-05-2012
Guys, sorry the late notice.
I was waiting for a call from Ottawa Imigration Office, but they sent me a letter! It arrived last Wed, and my interview is scheduled for tomorrow (Wed may 22nd).
I will come back here after it to tell how was it!

Cheers, and good luck to everyone!

krissikris

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 15, 2012
Doc's Request.
may 1, 2013 (for the girls)
AOR Received.
Dec 18, 2012
IELTS Request
AIP: April 26, 2013
File Transfer...
May 1st 2013 to Kingston Jamaica
Med's Request
April 26th 2013
Med's Done....
May 7th 2013
Interview........
DM July 5th 2013
sounion said:
Has anyone gotten AIP lately? The website says they are still on October 8th applicants, and the last person on the spreadsheet got their AIP on April 11 :(

Haven't checked this thread in a week and there are 50 new pages!!! :eek: So I apologize that I haven't read the endless pages looking for AIP's.
We got our AIP April 26th but we applied October 15th so they are not necessarily staying within the Oct 8th date!

Olah-lah

Mar 14, 2013
Loops said:
Yeeeeeiiiii!!!!

Landing on the 29th of May!! So exited!!! ... I have a silly question! .. What is the proof of "Undertaking" ?? Is that the letter approving sponsorship, Im confused!
Hi Loops! Congrats!
I received my landing interview date, too. 6 weeks after DM. I think that proof of "undertaking" is the letter that you received together with your 'Certificat de selection du Quebec'. It was sent to sponsor and subject: 'approval of your application for an undertaking on behalf of...'.
I decided that I am taking the whole file that they sent to me from MICC including Formulaire d'Engagement since they signed it, too.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Olah-lah said:
Hi Loops! Congrats!
I received my landing interview date, too. 6 weeks after DM. I think that proof of "undertaking" is the letter that you received together with your 'Certificat de selection du Quebec'. It was sent to sponsor and subject: 'approval of your application for an undertaking on behalf of...'.
I decided that I am taking the whole file that they sent to me from MICC including Formulaire d'Engagement since they signed it, too.
Hi olah-lah

When is your landing interview date?

Screech339

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Olah-lah said:
Hey Screech!
May 28th :)
Thanks olah-lah,

Congrats on getting a landing date. I updated the timesheet with your landing date assigned.

I'm hoping to get our landing letter this week. At least that is what CIC told my wife.

Screech339

canuck2k

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
Received the GCSM notes today.
Nothing of interest to note in there except Security and Criminality ''In Progress" and medicals "Passed"
doesn't say anything else.

mimi263

Star Member
Aug 13, 2012
Hey guys just an update to our situation: God is soooo good, we're praising his name for the outcome. Our appointment went as well as can be expected! They will be putting the paper work on hold for 60 days, if within that time we get our stage 1 of our sponsorship approved that will keep things on hold to await the outcome of stage 2 of our sponsorship process. If the decision for Stage 1 is not received by the end of the 60days we'll have to go again for another interview at which time he'll be eligible for another process which should give us more time for stage 1 to be approved (stage 1 is expected to be approved by end of June, early July) so with all that said we continue to trust God for his blessing in this situation.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
mimi263 said:
Hey guys just an update to our situation: God is soooo good, we're praising his name for the outcome. Our appointment went as well as can be expected! They will be putting the paper work on hold for 60 days, if within that time we get our stage 1 of our sponsorship approved that will keep things on hold to await the outcome of stage 2 of our sponsorship process. If the decision for Stage 1 is not received by the end of the 60days we'll have to go again for another interview at which time he'll be eligible for another process which should give us more time for stage 1 to be approved (stage 1 is expected to be approved by end of June, early July) so with all that said we continue to trust God for his blessing in this situation.
Good news. The AIP (2nd stage) seems to be very slow lately. I believe it is a month behind. It was stuck on application submitted oct 4 for 4 weeks before moving on to oct 8 for 3 weeks now. Hope the AIP will get moving again shortly or at least move beyond oct 8th date this week.

Screech339

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
mimi263 said:
That's great!!! ;D-Our God is merciful :D-I pray you get stage one approved before the sixty days so you both don't have to worry ;)

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
screech339 said:
Good news. The AIP (2nd stage) seems to be very slow lately. I believe it is a month behind. It was stuck on application submitted oct 4 for 4 weeks before moving on to oct 8 for 3 weeks now. Hope the AIP will get moving again shortly or at least move beyond oct 8th date this week.

Screech339
From your mouth to God's ears Screech! ;D

Olah-lah

Mar 14, 2013
screech339 said:
Thanks olah-lah,

Congrats on getting a landing date. I updated the timesheet with your landing date assigned.

I'm hoping to get our landing letter this week. At least that is what CIC told my wife.

Screech339
Thanks, Screech! You will receive your landing letter as CIC told you :D They should be right sometimes :p