Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
bibace said:
Hey guys,
I just landed today ;D
nothing special to worry about!
the feeling it's great I wish you all get this beautiful experience asap!
good luck! ;)
Congrats Bibace! Timesheet has been updated with you as completed. :)

Screech339

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
Congrats Bibace. All the best to you and yours.
Looking forward to share that experience too :D ;).

NicJohn

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Vancouover
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2012
Doc's Request.
12-12-2012
AOR Received.
12-12-2012
Med's Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
05-11-2013
Screech.

Any way we can get the headings on each page? Wheni scroll across difficult to see what each column is for without the headings??

silver_oaks

Apr 19, 2013
bibace said:
Hey guys,
I just landed today ;D
nothing special to worry about!
the feeling it's great I wish you all get this beautiful experience asap!
good luck! ;)
Congrats Bibace, Must be a wonderful feeling. All the best in your future endeavours.

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Screech, I have seen what you have done with the spreadsheet. I should have asked for your help a long time ago. You are amazing. Awesome work. I hope you enjoy the feeling of participating at a higher level as I did. I feel that it brought me closer to everyone here. I don't mean to sound like I don't care anymore but it is amazing how fast your interests change as the end is near. I could not imagine what this process would have been like without this forum and and and all the people who supported me so far. Just over a week til our landing. I will update as soon as we are finished. Thanks again to all my friends!

Comflakes

Nov 1, 2011
I cant seem to be able to view any of the new links to the spreadsheet. Is there something I need to fix on my laptop? Am using firefox to browse. Thanks

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Rusty53 said:
Screech, I have seen what you have done with the spreadsheet. I should have asked for your help a long time ago. You are amazing. Awesome work. I hope you enjoy the feeling of participating at a higher level as I did. I feel that it brought me closer to everyone here. I don't mean to sound like I don't care anymore but it is amazing how fast your interests change as the end is near. I could not imagine what this process would have been like without this forum and and and all the people who supported me so far. Just over a week til our landing. I will update as soon as we are finished. Thanks again to all my friends!
Thanks for liking what I have done to your spreadsheet. However it still need some improvement like scroll locking rows/columns so that it stays in view while scrolling. Not sure how to do that. Perhap you could tell me how to do that.

Would also like to somehow when print excel to pdf, the headings show up at top of each page. Not sure how to do this either. If you know this as well. Would appreciate your know how.

Screech339

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Everyone,

I updated the timesheets both pdf and excel. The info are the same except some improvements. You should be able to see the headings on top of each page if I did it correctly. When I click on the link below, I was able to see the headings on each page. Make it easier to know what columns are for on each page.

@ nicjohn

I freezed a column so that when you scroll down, the heading stay in view in excel. I can only choose horizontal freeze or a vertical freeze but not both. Let me know if this is acceptable for you.

I try to be accommodating as much as possible with excel and pdf. I still haven't figure out how to show all the columns in the google doc viewing side. The landing and PR columns are missing from the viewer. However if you really want to view all the headings in excel, you have to download the actual excel file. Otherwise you can view it all on PDF link. I think the google doc online viewer has a limitation or it is only a preview window. It doesn't show the whole expanded sheet. I think google doc online service is meant for people to download the excel file to view it all in full. The PDF format seem to solve this problem.

Screech339

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
screech339 said:
Everyone,

I updated the timesheets both pdf and excel. The info are the same except some improvements. You should be able to see the headings on top of each page if I did it correctly. When I click on the link below, I was able to see the headings on each page. Make it easier to know what columns are for on each page.

@ nicjohn

I freezed a column so that when you scroll down, the heading stay in view in excel. I can only choose horizontal freeze or a vertical freeze but not both. Let me know if this is acceptable for you.

I try to be accommodating as much as possible with excel and pdf. I still haven't figure out how to show all the columns in the google doc viewing side. The landing and PR columns are missing from the viewer. However if you really want to view all the headings in excel, you have to download the actual excel file. Otherwise you can view it all on PDF link. I think the google doc online viewer has a limitation or it is only a preview window. It doesn't show the whole expanded sheet. I think google doc online service is meant for people to download the excel file to view it all in full. The PDF format seem to solve this problem.

Screech339
hey Screech just want to let you know that I am having trouble viewing the spreadsheet. When I click on the link I get a blank page.

yadi

Mar 17, 2013
Hi there,
Congrats to those who got DM finally.
I am on the spreadsheet and now waiting for DM after AIP received on 10 Feb 2013, my application was started in Nov 2012.
Many people behind me start getting DM since April 2013....so what i can do is waiting waiting waiting.

I have a question seeking for any insights:
At the time of AIP, CIC office requested for update Medical Check and Police Background check before final decision can be made.
I have done the medical check in Canada. However, I have to go back to my home country to apply for police clearance report....however, I didn't go back to Canada after that..i am in my home country now with my hubby (he is the one to sponsor me, he is PR and he is employed by a Canadian company and now working in our home country).
I am worry if the office will know my absence in Canada and reject my application?
Thanks in advance

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
wolanila said:
hey Screech just want to let you know that I am having trouble viewing the spreadsheet. When I click on the link I get a blank page.
Thanks for the feedback. I thought I try the google sheet. But the link I posted is not working at the moment. Keeps saying invalid URL. Not sure why that is as I copy and paste the link associated with that when I pressed shared function.

Screech339

neyuli

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just wanna modify my info on the spreadsheet. For the OWP, I sent the app with my PR app and received OWP March 14. Medical done March 20. It doesn't matter if it's incorrect but i just don't wanna give a wrong impression of the timeline for ppl reading the spreadsheet.

All in all, hope good news comes to everyone soon!

Thanks,

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Everyone,

I am sorry if some people are not able to open the link, or view the docs through the link. I am new to using google doc online features. I am not sure if this is related to the issues at hand. I am not using firefox or google chrome. I'm using Windows 7 Pro using Google Drive for PC. I had a link to google sheet attached but removed due to not being able to open the link despite me copying and pasting the URL link to google sheet.

So please bear with me in trying to get it all straightened away.

@ neyuli:

Thanks for the feedback. I updated the sheet but haven't posted it yet. I sent you a PM.

Screech339