December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
Sunsun
I thought you were the one beating me up on the weekend when I talked about the long wait. Anyhow we can expect some good news anytime now

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
Maybe I should go to CPC-V as a volunteer helping them ... :D

jillplay

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
OMG OMG OMG

I just got off the phone with a CIC agent who told me that there was a letter sent on April 18th, and our file was transferred to Etobicoke !!! I asked her does that mean there is a decision made, she said she can't tell on her computer she said can only see a letter was sent. So I asked her if it was a good thing that the file was transferred she said yes, its usually a good thing !!!

So does is it a good thing ??? Do the deny an stage 2 approval and send it to the local office ????

Or are WE DONE !!!! ???????

canham2012

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
jillplay said:
OMG OMG OMG

I just got off the phone with a CIC agent who told me that there was a letter sent on April 18th, and our file was transferred to Etobicoke !!! I asked her does that mean there is a decision made, she said she can't tell on her computer she said can only see a letter was sent. So I asked her if it was a good thing that the file was transferred she said yes, its usually a good thing !!!

So does is it a good thing ??? Do the deny an stage 2 approval and send it to the local office ????

Ohh wow wow!!

Thats great news congrats!!!

canham2012

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
jillplay said:
OMG OMG OMG

Check your ECas to see if DM is made ..

jenny12345

Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jillplay said:
OMG OMG OMG

If you already have AIP then this might be good news, but if it is before AIP, this means they need clarification/interview.

silver_oaks

Apr 19, 2013
jenny12345 said:
If you already have AIP then this might be good news, but if it is before AIP, this means they need clarification/interview.
Hey Jenny Congrats.. The first good news of the day .. sounds like a DM. You should have received an email.
One thing I have noticed that every time I have called CIC and spoken to their representatives they all seem to have a different answer every time. Has anyone else experienced that with them?

canham2012

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
silver_oaks said:
Hey Jenny Congrats.. The first good news of the day .. sounds like a DM. You should have received an email.
One thing I have noticed that every time I have called CIC and spoken to their representatives they all seem to have a different answer every time. Has anyone else experienced that with them?
yeh always .. For me atleast when ever I call , every agent gives different answers and time lines . :p

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
It's Jillplay not Jenny.... ;D

jenny12345

Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jillplay said:
Hi Jenny

We got AIP on Feb 26th.
Hello, its most likely good news then , hopefully you get the notification soon! Congrats..