20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Nigea said:
To be safe when we sent our application in we submitted both extension and OWP(to be processed after AIP) A month ago we received a visitor record in the mail with extension until Dec. 2013. Paid for both. Now I am told it is one or the other not both, so I do hope we get OWP with AIP(if it ever comes)
While you cannot have both, you should be able to change your status for OWP after getting extension on your visitor record. I think the "can't have both" is meant for you cannot apply for visitor extension and OWP at same time.

Screech339

Nigea

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2012
AOR Received.
29/01/2013
File Transfer...
DM Oct. 31
Med's Done....
23/11/2012
LANDED..........
10/12/2013
Does this mean that even though we paid for OWP they will not send it with AIP since they gave him extension

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Nigea said:
Does this mean that even though we paid for OWP they will not send it with AIP since they gave him extension
I still think they will send OWP with your AIP. Don't see any reason not too.

We only applied for visitors extension not OWP as i didn't see any point in spending 150 for nothing if wife wants to stay home looking after kids while waiting for PR.

OWP is the same as visitors extension only 75 more expensive.

Screech339

jenny12345

Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Penna7 said:
OMG! Go through such a long and stressful process and get refused in the end!! :eek:why? where did you read this?
They were denied after interview before AIP. Meaning their file was transferred to local office before AIP. I read that thread too and made me worry a lot , but in the end, everything worked out ok, actually better than I expected. I learned there's no use in worrying , just stay positive. :)

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
@Brandy ;D :D ;D

I know how u feel! Refreshing that page over and over doesn't make us feel any better.They were supposed to update it today because they last did it Wednesday. I'd be freaked out if when they update it tomorrow its still says October 5, 2012

krissikris

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 15, 2012
Doc's Request.
may 1, 2013 (for the girls)
AOR Received.
Dec 18, 2012
IELTS Request
AIP: April 26, 2013
File Transfer...
May 1st 2013 to Kingston Jamaica
Med's Request
April 26th 2013
Med's Done....
May 7th 2013
Interview........
DM July 5th 2013
jiggyzealous said:
@ Brandy ;D :D ;D

I know how u feel! Refreshing that page over and over doesn't make us feel any better.They were supposed to update it today because they last did it Wednesday. I'd be freaked out if when they update it tomorrow its still says October 5, 2012
I find they update it after midnight but say it was updated the previous day, I'm hoping the date has changed by morning.

canadaeh1234

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 9, 2012
Med's Request
December 5, 2012
Med's Done....
December 10,2012
Karito said:
Hi

Thanks everybody for the kind words, you all will have DM and AIP let's hope sooner than later but it will happen :)

@ wolanila I don't speak Chinese I wish that could be awesome hahaha but I just speak Spanish and English , I think meow meow was just talking to you, have no clue what that means ;)

I won't go yet my journey is close but not done yet.

Cheers and good vibes to all of you,

Ps. Anybody knows the wait time for interview in Vancouver? And I saw long time ago about what document I need to bring but I can't find it anymore or when the Vancouver office contact they will tell me what to bring?

Karito
I will land in Vancouver too but I haven't receive any calls or mails yet. When I called CIC the lady told me that 3 months is the waiting time for Vancouver office. But I'm not sure. She just told me that I have match their requirements and Vancouver office will be the one to complete my pr application.

ntonchu

Dec 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville,AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2012
Doc's Request.
24-09-2012
AOR Received.
23-05-2012
Med's Request
23-09-2012
Med's Done....
19-10-2012
Passport Req..
24-09-2012
Congrats to all those who have received their AIPs and DMs. Hope things go fast for us who are still waiting. I have a question and please if there are any senior members who can help, I would appreciate. My non-accompanying dependents have moved from their previous address (and my country does not have residential addresses). CPC-V sent me a letter yesterday that the visa office will contact them and I should update their address if they have moved. They are both minors(9 and 7) and my question here is do I contact Vegrevilled to update their address or the visa office(which I don't know if they have any information in regards to my dependants)? This is actually what is keeping my inland application as my gcms notes show that I passed medicals and criminal already. Also can one email cpc-v. If yes what's the email address? Please help...... :'( :'( :'(

barley

Oct 7, 2011
Thank you Screech and Rusty for ensuring I'm on the spreadsheet, keep up the good work! Funny how many more like me crawl out of the woodwork as the excitement rises and decisions are made. I've not contributed to this forum but I sure have read nearly every page since applying:)

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
@Krissikris

I hope they update it to tomorrow to reflect the periods in which we applied. Its full time now. I dont understand why canadian immigraton has us so restrictive. We cant work. We cant have medical coverage and we cant travel, lest we find ourselves looking from outside into Canada. Let us pray because the most high not going to give us more than we can bear

Nahmed

Star Member
Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville, alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2012
AOR Received.
20-07-2012
File Transfer...
05-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
wolanila said:
Korito you are good luck my friend. I just checked the email and just got the DM letter at 10:53AM. We just had a jump up and down party for the last 10 minutes at work. Our boss walked in on us laughing and thought there was a pow wow. WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !! :):D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D I AM EXTATIC ITS FINALLY OVER. Meow Meow, gjfst, 32 Pearls, Namhed, and other march applicants I think you should check your email :) YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY JUMP UP AND DOWN... JUMP UP AND DOWN...
hahahahah
cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
BIG BIG CONGRATS TO YOU! my dear march applicant :D

Nahmed

Star Member
Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville, alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2012
AOR Received.
20-07-2012
File Transfer...
05-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Karito said:
Hahaha that's awesome!! Now is meow meow and gifst turn they have the same AIP date as me, wolanila as a sponsor did you get an email as well? I'm asking because my boyfriend the sponsor hasn't get an email, it was just send it to me.
please dont forget me ;D

Nahmed

Star Member
Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville, alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2012
AOR Received.
20-07-2012
File Transfer...
05-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
sarakhans said:
HEY GUYS! :)

After geeting my DM yesterday, i just called CIC regarding my Landing date. Landing date will be in Fredericton office within 3-6 weeks. Will keep you posted as soon as i get the exact date! :)
BIG CONGRATS to you Sara :D

Liz1986

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Hello!! I received letter for landing interview inVancouver office on May 13!! Very happy all this process is almost over.. I have a question though.. I have an accompaning child living in my home country and i got letter for him too saying he sould go with me to the landing interview but he is outside canada. So i phoned CIC and they said to Ask in the interview date. Is anybody in same situation?

Good luck to everyone!!!